Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest (3463 Views)

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / 50,000 Loan To Pay Back With Interest By December / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest by kaysy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Before i summoned courage to come online, i have visited Zenith Bank & Diamond Bank to access the CBN SME Loan, they both claimed they don't have idea of whatever loan CBN is offering, Ok i asked for how to access their own loan but Zenith Bank doesn't give any loan below N10,000,000 (Not SME Friendly) while Diamond Bank requires i open a Corporate Account with them and operate it for like 3months so they can access it before considering offering loan, meanwhile i already have a Corporate Account with Zenith Bank but doesn't operate it as much as i operate my Zenith Bank Savings Account, besides i don't intend opening additional Corporate Account cos am ok with the one i have at Zenith Bank.

Since the situation is like this i have to seek other means to get funds in expanding my business, i want to go into wholesale and retail of education scratch cards and there is already a large market in this sector based on the number of candidates that registers for JAMB & WAEC exams each year and other subsequent card related documents printable online from these organization's website, i already have the market strategy and mechanism to get customers Nationwide (both Online & Offline Based) and am targeting to sell at least 30,000 scratch cards each year with a profit of N100 from each card sold. I know the market is there but i need enough fund to buy and stock cards cos the moment i start advertising, i may run out of stocks within a very short time, that's why i believe N2,000,000 is just enough to kick-start.

ITEM NEEDED FOR THIS BUSINESS
1. Comfortable Office Space (Available)
2. Laptops, Printer, Scanner, Internet Modem & Power Generator (Available)
3. Stocks of Scratch Cards (Not Available) - The N2,000,000 fund will be used to purchase these cards and also cater for logistics & adverts.

If i can sell at least 30,000 pieces out of the over 3,500,000 pieces of scratch cards sold annually by JAMB & WAEC alone with a profit of N100 each, i will be making up to 3,000,000 profit (I believe this will be enough to repay my borrower with interest)

Please if you're interested and you need my business proposal, kindly send me a mail at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com requesting my proposal and i'll send it to you. Am a Corper, currently in my National Youth Service (NYSC)

Thank You
Re: Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest by ify84(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
I asked for 350k loan to expand my business, with analysis on profit margin, nobody responded, here on nairaland.

Now, u are talking of 2m... I wish you well, ur plan is good, na funding be the main
Re: Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest by kaysy(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
ify84:
I asked for 350k loan to expand my business, with analysis on profit margin, nobody responded, here on nairaland.

Now, u are talking of 2m... I wish you well, ur plan is good, na funding be the main
Thanks, maybe u had a bad presentation cos as i speak to you now, people have mailed me requesting for my proposal which i've sent to them, just hope to strike a deal with one very soon, even if the person needs as high as 25% interest rate, i will gladly accept it cos i've made up my mind that this is the business i wana vent into. Thanks anyway
Re: Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest by ify84(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
kaysy:

Thanks, maybe u had a bad presentation cos as i speak to you now, people have mailed me requesting for my proposal which i've sent to them, just hope to strike a deal with one very soon, even if the person needs as high as 25% interest rate, i will gladly accept it cos i've made up my mind that this is the business i wana vent into. Thanks anyway

Alright, good to hear that
Re: Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest by kaysy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
ify84:

Alright, good to hear that
Thank you & thanks to those that has indicated interest though am still hoping to reach a conclusion with any, all i just need is 1 sincere person that can give me this benefit of doubt to get this thing done, i'll forever remain grateful, this will also help me in completing my NYSC Personal CDS project am currently doing, I don't mind even if its N1,000,000 i can get, am ready to cut cost just to start selling

(1) (Reply)

Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.