Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62533 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tbaba83(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wowzer:
From my experience of going to clubs in UK just to have fun with no agenda like talking to ladies, buying them drinks and taking them home:

I don't approach ladies in the club white or black.

White ladies who likes to dance with me always approach me or give me a sign, only then will I make moves. Most often times that's the case.

Some black ladies non-Nigerians are free style....They just came to have fun...dance away, They can dance with anyone provided you are polite and they like the look of you. Jamaicans, Somalians, Kenyans etc.

Asians and Others will dance with you if they are the type that like African beats and Dance moves.

As for Nigerian ladies, I have never had one on one encounter with them in the club. And do not intend to do so. Reason is their response to guys who approach them is awful. No matter the skin colour of the guy, most times it's always the snobbish look and response. They are always in colonies....standing and looking in a corner or they don't mix like most other ladies do. They prefer to dance with themselves. May be it's inferiority complex, that I can't say.

I prefer to go with Nigerian lady to club than approaching one in the club. (This is not an Invitation)

The best thing to do is go to club with no Agenda of buying drink to impress a lady or take home. Just be cool and have your fun. A lady who wants to dance with you will dance with you without effort and give you all her back side to rock. I do see some guys looking desperate to chat up ladies in the club aggressively...Lol. They are mostly NIGERIANS. Shame.

#Team Manchester Clubbing#

You sir are a legend.
I hope u dont go madison in manchester tho lol
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Na wa o, na so trouble go dey sleep and nyanga go go wake am, tufia gi

Madam am sorry but I've been following both of you since morning,and I can say that you started it all,I would however blame the op for stooping to that level of trading words.

Now both of you should kiss,hug and makeup.
Life is too short to be having a fight over nothing,especially with someone u've not met in person.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ipledge10(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow Mitch alert undecided
there is this gal in former college,from Ivory Coast. She don't talk to black guys,even if she is gonna talk one,not the one from Africa. ..I always have this "you will regret this at last" in my mind

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Meh. Just cause somebody hissss at u, e no mean u should slap them. Ordinary hiss?

Even tho yeah, I've heard that "black girls in the UK" are a special breed of rude. Not all of course. Or rather, the African girls in the UK have that reputation for being rude......

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
there is this gal in former college,from Ivory Coast. She don't talk to black guys,even if she is gonna talk one,not the one from Africa. ..I always have this "you will regret this at last in my mind"

She will hun because she chase White money. Went to visit a friend in Devon, English sea side town with a lot of pensioners. Hun I see African women with bad wigs and beautiful mixed race kids a plenty. These girls don't play but I'm not generalising I swear.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ipledge10(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

She will hun because she chase White money. Went to visit a friend in Devon, English sea side town with a lot of pensioners. Hun I see African women with bad wigs and beautiful mixed race kids a plenty. These girls don't play but I'm not generalising I swear.
I always keep my distance because am not really a good person cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tbaba83(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=41905601]This got me grin grin grin

[/quote

Lmfao this is too funny cheesy grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 360command: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
DeeTus:
@Hehe, you went to the club to get laid, right? Your greatest undoing is having to go to the bar to get someone to sleep with and also talked to Nigerian girls.

I really don't. My group and I don't talk to Nigerian chicks at the club. We prefer whites and Caribbeans. So, whenever they see us with these classy babes, they always get jealous and accuse us of ignoring them. cheesy

They also asked us what did those girls have, that they don't have? cheesy

It depends on how you guys roll brother. Next time, roll like big boys. Concentrate more on sweet foreign chicks, then, you'll see some positive changes. They'll come to you and wait for you to grab them.
this my guy dey lie abeg! Him say "dey always get jealous and accuse us of ignoring them" ..u think say na school we dey for dem to remind u...

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 360command: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
there is this gal in former college,from Ivory Coast. She don't talk to black guys,even if she is gonna talk one,not the one from Africa. ..I always have this "you will regret this at last" in my mind
bro, ivorian girls are like that.. The way we have 9ja girls on the anglophone side misbehaving is the same way the ivorian girls are on the francophone side.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ipledge10(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
360command:
bro, ivorian girls are like that.. The way we have 9ja girls on the anglophone side misbehaving is the same way the ivorian girls are on the francophone side.
Really...wow
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
tbaba83:

You sir are a legend.
I hope u dont go madison in manchester tho lol

grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended
Rude and ugly

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
360command:
this my guy dey lie abeg! Him say "dey always get jealous and accuse us of ignoring them" ..u think say na school we dey for dem to remind u...
What? I think your spirit is so low. Instead of thinking otherwise, think of it as doing what it takes as a man.

My friends and I will always like to compete with quality and cool babes. The funniest thing is we spent less while using our words to control. Foreign chicks like niggas who speak good and are great conversationalists. Take a look at this conversation;

Hey, slow down. cheesy I just wanna tell you that you will give me a lot of trouble. I can see that in your eyes. You look like my baby sister. cheesy What's your name? cheesy

BAM YOU'RE IN. cheesy

One thing about foreign girls is that you shouldn't take things too seriously, just be playfully and they'll talk to you coolly.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Wowzer(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
tbaba83. Haha.... I don't do Madison. Do you?
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by claremont(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Etisalat mb? grin .. because you managed to smuggle your idiötic self into the U.K abi? ..I wonder why David Cameron has not taken drastic measures in weeding out the lunatics freely roaming the streets.

You low self-esteemed blabbering reprobated immigrant.

If you had any sense of decorum, you would have emulated Sandra Bland & noosed yourself till your niggardly soul departs from your body.

You are a disgrace to manhood, a disgrace to Nigerians & a disgrace to every single villager that had to contribute their widow's mite in ensuring you were able to purchase that plane ticket..
It's not your fault though - the creator blessed you with a big head and a tiny brain, or why else would you shed so much tears just because you got turned down by 2 teenage girls grin
those 2 girls shoulda given you brain-resetting slaps.. You are one lucky coon.
grin

This sounds very much like Cooger.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. This cracked me up - typical freshie problem. Everyone just rejected the guy like a rash but trust black chics to add their excessive testosterone to it. Without even saying the nationality of the chics, it's obvious that they are his naij sisters.

Honestly, I'll never understand why some guys go to club and start troubling chics to dance with them, especially in African clubs. Naij chics are the worst lol.

Anyway, next time, you need to up ya game when dealing with African chics. You rinsed £100 in the club...that's a decent amount to get the black chics to notice you without disrespecting yourself. And since you paid £8 to get in, £100 should be able to get you two bottles of decent champaz in the same club. So next time when you hit an African club, just buy the two bottles of champaz and go cotch in a corner without troubling anyone.

Trust me, with time, they will notice you and might come chat to you without you troubling them. And if they're on it and are too shy to make the first move - you will see signs that they're on it and you can make ya move then.

I'll remember this when I come to the UK
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by chic2pimp(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol he should go koko bar hehehe they eat him up there ... London is wey worse aint nobody got time for that .. N besides sp nding £100 he will spend mor ein london club even buy for all her friend n not even get a number .. Its called bopsing or something not sure how th y spell it .

Loool... Bopsing Mandems!

Nihillist dem don bops u before? grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by VULCAN(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
@ahizih; This is the funniest post I have read on Nairaland in ages. Your'e a born comedian

ahizih:
Op hope u're sending somtin to ur people back home? Dis one u started de year with ashawo london,try focus n know why u are dia oh! Boys are doin strong tin hia oh,bfor u com back with empty hand and british englsih alone

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by TrollTrap: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol this thread is jokes grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
chic2pimp:

Loool... Bopsing Mandems!

Nihillist dem don bops u before? grin
Lol i bet they have ..
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Lala you crack me up grin you sound like Mrs cork now cheesy

Hehehe ... Im not light enuf for him
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:

A lot of London people are rudddddddddeeee. They'll just say anything to you anyhow you'll actually start reevaluating your life.

Yeah yeah I always see them guys who've tried so hard with a girl and she'll just leave ugh. Make the guy feel bad too.

Its motivation cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by vislabraye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

I'm a late comer to this thread. Your experience is very hilarious. cheesy . But funny thing is that if you decide to dateand marry a white woman, they'll be the one dissing you.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ahizih(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
VULCAN:
@ahizih; This is the funniest post I have read on Nairaland in ages. Your'e a born comedian

@Vulcan,tnx master...but I talk true nah,read dat post again u go understand say that guy de dance oringo for london. Imagine as em swear say de must cari ashawo dat nyt

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Melsan: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
ayobase:
You wan spoil their market ni!

- And who told you they are out for the reason u mentioned. They might as well have gone to the club to unwind, and later go back home, but u wrecked their moment.

- They could be lesbos...so?

- And maybe those girls know you guys to be serial broke ass fvckers. wink

But, they shouldn't have hissed. They shouldn't have hissed.....very degrading. And thanks u no slap dem.

So, were you guys able to make do with another girl......€100 must not waste.
Been a while
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by DollyParton1(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

What the feck fvck is "ajebutter naija chics"? I don't know the correlation between that and genetics. How's that going to change their facial structure and body shape?

I've been everywhere like a hood moped, apart from Sheffield. And there's nothing in Sheffield apart from asylum seekers and maybe international students. So you mean the naij chics in Sheffield seeking asylum are better looking than the ones in London, no? There are more decent looking naij chics in London than anywhere else cos of the population factor. Maybe Essex and Kent can compete with the mediocrity, but most of them also moved from London. Naij chics aren't that good looking and it's not even a secret. grin

Regardless, the guy messed up. Jumping up and down in a club, in search of a chic to dance with, is what a waste man would do. grin

Wow!!!
Sheffield a den of asylum seekers?
Gerrarra hia men!!!
You don't know nohum!!

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Awwwwn! But why should my ugly looks raise your hackles? I'm not in need of your benevolence and will never be. Skedaddle please

Girl,I like you.I really really like you.The way you held your own.I'm following you already.
All these online bullies that are probably emasculated cowards in real life.nonsense.
Give it to them hard.Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tbaba83(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wowzer:
tbaba83. Haha.... I don't do Madison. Do you?

No mate.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by joshrare(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
@ op

Beware of black girls in uk.... That's what happen when one white guy got burnt with hot iron and was also stabbed with broken bottle during sex

I don talk my own

Runs outta thread

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Old man, please go to the politics section. i always respect your opinion there.

and by the way, has Olisa Metuh been released yet?

cheers

You are rude and you have no class.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

One doesn't have to live in UK to fully grasp that you approached total strangers for a dance(they may have even mistook you for a pick pocket or found you creepy), and after getting turned down, came on NL to write epistles of bitchy lamentations.

We don't even know if your story is any credible, or if you are just writing out of pain.
You may have asked em and they declined politely,but instead of walking away, you started bugging them & they got irritated, & took to dissing you.

whichever it is, stop bitching, and black girls are not thrashy as you claim, but beautiful & intelligent.
this synedoche mind-set of yours don't cut it. You don't use what a set of negroes do to justify the whole..
Besides, half of the caucasians broads you deem superior envy Black girls. This is a fact..
Africans and inferiority complex. 2 girls turned you down, & now over 50,000 people on the internet are aware of it.
Your name should be Kim Kardashian.

don't create a thread like this again**

Whoever you are,Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.