Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62536 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by cococandy(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2016
Let's clap for you. undecided

You went with the intention of looking for prostitutes to warm your bed for the night and have the guts to be offended that a pair of ladies found it appalling that you'd assume they would be willing to go home with you just like that. So Because they went to the club to dance, that means they are open to go home with any stranger for the night abi?

Your head needs to be screwed on tighter.

Mtchew.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by smoby(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Y did.....u could have slapped one ......men u f**ked up grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun
so the white girls preferred to dance with each other instead of with you and then the black girls hissed when you approached. not tryna be funny but do you look like GEJ or obasanjo or jagaban ? cuz you know british women like men with a softer look grin

21 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by gbishman: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
It has nothing to do with Visa or white guys, I simply believe they were as irritated as you, seeing a black guy walk up to them not for a decent conversation but simply to get laid after dosing yourselves with alcohol.
As you know want to be respected and believe it or they know your intentions before you even say it.
I admonish you to be more smooth when dealing with women.

31 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Sijo01(f): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Mstcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by amacastel: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2016
They know that u and ur friend are male love peddler so they detest u
Or they are lesbos or both. Next time go to the club wit ur chick. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Jackrich: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Op , take heart - it is a public knowledge that black girls outside the shores of Africa are usually unapproachable and rude ,but once they know that you can make it rain very hard, they start showing love and wanting to die untop your head. grin

I simply avoid them like a plague.

9 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by executioner27: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
cococandy:
Let's clap for you. undecided

You went with he intention of looking for prostitutes to warm your bed for the night and have the guts to be offended that a pair of ladies found it appalling that you'd assume they would be willing to go home with you just like that. So Because they went to the club to dance, that means they are open to go home with any stranger for the night abi?

Your head needs to be screwed on tighter.

Mtchew.

Babe, i like you joor...if not for some reasons i would have been in love with you.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ibietela2(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

And this nonsense made front page? While seun, Ishilove lalasticlala just ignored my thread on Lassa fever

12 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Skywalker5(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Here we go again.dissing black girls because they refused u

12 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
they are desperadoessad
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Ndawe(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
@ op. I can relate, though I'm a lady. I was in Glasgow for almost 2 years and in as much as there's no excuse for their rudeness (probably small girls), many of our guys there nor dey try I tell you. I bet if you got that reaction from white girls, your reaction would be very different.
Enjoy the city and bring irn-bru cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by donkross1(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

I had to check your profile pic to confirm my assumption while reading your post, and yes i was right. You actually belong to their class so i understand where you are coming from. Mind you, they also are present in naija like you.

May God move your market.

Yeparipa shocked
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Mekzmoney(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Ther are two tins involved:

Either they saw wen both of you were hunting those white ladies (cos u wouldn't expect them to b polite to hunters like u and ur pal) or both of them are lesbi..... Cos that's exactly how sum lesbians behaves.

So not all black gals cos we still have sum good and decent ones.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by andyanders: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
They knew you had no cash with you as they came looking for who to give them cash and you came looking for who to bang free hence their attitude. Most black guls prefer to use what they have to get what they want but mare white guys can get down on you for the fun of it.

Basically, your story too seem to be that of a guy who is not loaded. Most guls know guys who are loaded and are ready to mingle with them.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tuna4servi(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
D ladies are suffering from mental popolistic

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by feaworaoja007: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

I had to check your profile pic to confirm my assumption while reading your post, and yes i was right. You actually belong to their class so i understand where you are coming from. Mind you, they also are present in naija like you.

May God move your market.
lol! See her skinny leg like mosquito! Ii feel you bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by AnanseK(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

So many people have the same experience. Anyway I don't go to UK to look for black girls.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Urine: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Lmao! Funny experience, one has to be careful with black girls in Glasgow, Dundee, etc as a rule of thumb I try as much to ignore them, most of them have serious issues, that said Aberdeen girls are more friendly especially the beautiful black girls at Uni Aberdeen.

Btw you shouldn't try to 'ferry' lasses home from a club in the UK , many brothers are in jail for making that mistake.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
grin

OP is probably a student with his Nigerian accent and maybe wore an office suit to the club.

And by 'helping their ministry', he probably meant plonking himself behind the girl and trying to grind up on her straight away...

Generally speaking, core Naija men just don't get UK clubs. They don't know how to dress, how to look cool, how to approach, how to speak,how to dance, or how to close...

You can always spot the core Naija man on the dance floor, looking like a perverted uncle. grin

OP you need to work in your game. My experience in Scotland is the complete opposite to yours...I found them girls veeery friendly up there.

29 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Urine: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:
grin

OP is probably a student with his Nigerian accent and maybe wore an office suit to the club.

And by 'helping their ministry', he probably meant plonking himself behind the girl and trying to grind up on her straight away...

Generally speaking, core Naija men just don't get UK clubs. They don't know how to dress, how to look cool, how to approach, how to speak,how to dance, or how to close...

You can always spot the core Naija man on the dance floor, looking like a perverted uncle. grin

OP you need to work in your game. My experience in Scotland is the complete opposite to yours...I found them girls veeery friendly up there.

Lmao! Very funny but you have a point.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by sukkot: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
lepasharon:
OP, black girls don't do casual sex undecided
thats a lie. they do casual sex with a nigga they like

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Afam4eva(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Black girls are only a reflection of the society where they come from where people don't take a polite no for an answer. The truth is that the OP's reaction would have been different with the black girls had they been polite with their NO compared with the white girls. The thing i noticed with a lot of black guys is that they naturally adore white women and probably see them as superior creatures so as soon as he got a polite NO, he just let them be. he must have even told them "God Bless You" in the process. I have seen Nigerian guys continue to pursue a fellow Nigerian girl that rudely tells them NO how much more one that politely tells them no. Instead of them to leave like they do to the white girls, they will say that since the girl wasn't rude, she was giving them GREEN light. Umu ogbanje.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

Mostly true if you compare to white ladies. In a bus park, I find it easier to start a conversation with a white girl. The blacks are always frowning for some reason. Culture perhaps or some type of inferiority complex. We know those who frown nd keep to themselves might be less confident.

But I think the Op and his friend might bea lil on the not so good looking side, plus op wanted to take them him so they dodged a bullet.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Am not judging you though...
[b]You spent £108 (27,000 Naira minus Transport) [/b]in total at the club just to have fun, fun that will never add value to your life.
Do responsible people even go to club?
Wise up bro. This is a New Year. Don't join the queue of negative thinkers, think straight and be responsible. Don't do things because other 'Niggaz' are doing it. They are different from you, don't forget where you are comin from.
Moreover, your family are looking up to you... Don't disappoint them!

Na wa for this your exchange rate oooo.

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by repogirl(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

you should have simply ignored if you couldn't take time out to read the post properly.

cheers.

looks at her pics again, pace palm. no need wasting my time on you.
so because a girl is average looking means she should jump into bed with every randy fool that comes her way.

So you actually thought you would be doing them a favour because they were average looking? I can bet its because they have met other randy asswipes like yourself, hence the rude attitude.
They can smell your type from miles away and your type is just too bloody low for their 'average looking' level.

Lmao! That's what we call Ela Oju kan.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by potbelly(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
no wonder mrcork likes them white girls... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Kgdavid(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended

Sorry, wer is the pun??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Naomite(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Read my post again, i have heard many stories like that. i experienced it firsthand last Saturday. they were just so rude and i did not say all black gals i said most (about 85%).

cheers

Dude, where did u get dat ur demographical statistics from? Have u done any census on dat aspect? 85%? Like Seriously? U don't even have a fact. Gerrarahere mehn! And stop saying trash about black women

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by tommychow(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
OP LISTEN! I get you partially. My observations from my days in UK is that white babes are more polite, it's their culture, one of the qualities they obligatorily exhibited since their ancestors. Not saying all but majority.

However, the twist is politeness isn't friendliness. White people especially from outside multicultural regions like London are less likely to move around with other racial groups not because their racists but...communication. Due to minimal experience with other races they lack the skills to develop proper friendship so most can't be bothered trying. Black british people there have this arrogance towards black africans due to feeling kinda superior to africans. I think they're just taking out their frustrations of feeling oppressed by the majority (caucasians). Funny thing is these black fools have african (mostly nigerian) parents so what da hell?!

9 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by deniyor: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended
You right on point. The hissing added the salt and insult to injury sef
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2016
so because they did not dance with you and follow you home to do whatever, they are bad ni? you're just butthurt. get over it cos i know that even if they did what you wanted, you'll be the same person to tag black girls as sluts.
see the way you're generalising all the black girls in the UK as if you've met all of them.
Get a girlfriend and stop looking for olosho and then maybe you won't get embarrassed like that
angry

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.