Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP (32406 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Court To Rule On Dasuki’s Bail Application Friday / Arms Procurement Scandal: PDP Backs Buhari, Urges Fairness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by 4layhemmy(f): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
bamite:
Do you pray with that same mouth
actually that what they are. n notin is rong wt wat dat.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by billyG(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
highmood:
My brother, I am a strong supporter of Jonathan simplicity but for this case of misappropriation of fund, President Jonathan must speak out. It is shameful! My thought though is that President Goodluck Jonathan have noticed the massive looting going on behind him(within his administration) and could no longer condone it, so he decided to concede defeat to pave way for a fearless president. President Goodluck must tell us what he knows. Even if his intelligence was played upon, we need his own side of the story. It's disheartening.
Even those PdP that were shouting GeJfor2015 dnt love Gej only want d brazen looting & pillaging of nigeria to continua.He was surrender by Judases,Buhari did Him & Naijerians a favour by kicking him out,most thieves & their supporters were bitter ever since 4 missed oppurtunity 2 loot naija 2 bankrupcy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Btruth: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaz:
look at the way everyone is demonizing gdj as if HDS fhd one that laid foundation for this corruption...I believe there is a big difference between 2billon$ and $16billon,and yet they played a blind eye towards that..a certain gen.looted $12billion dollars oil money nobody talk o.
The harliburton scandle is still there yet oud new sherif choosed a soft target because he comes from a very naive region were they will tose the soo cslled patriotic bulshit to and they buy it but will throw away the same patriotism to the winds when it involves them...if buhari is keen about probing let him start with the sale of nitel,nepa,pdobd the nnpc and lets see if his cohofts wont be involved.leg him not forgot to probe the sponsors of boko haram and carryout an open trial of captured boko men lets know the extent of dasukis father christmas...besides all fhis you guys should leave gej alons.

There's a different between strong government and a weak one. I will not expect Buhari to audit/investigate the administrations years away from his. I think it's only right for him to audit the immediate one before him. Others would have done the same if they were not corrupt. If you remember, he did the same when he came to power with the Shagari's administration. So, asking him why he is not probing Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalam, Obasanjo, Yardua's administration is not something proper. Let him start from the immediate pass government, and let the next government be preparing to probe him too when he leaves office.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by bamite(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
4layhemmy:
actually that what they are. n notin is rong wt wat dat.

if ah hear
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin. Total amount 360billion for arms.

Money given out 8billion.

Chasing shadows, these noisemakers will soon go silent.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by timunstopable: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Is Jalo ApC?

Is it not Pdp Chieftain calling on Jonathan 2 speak

Pls try get sense now

all u people even if u see with ur korokoro eye that Jonathan is stealing money from Nigeria Vault.You will still call him hero becos Ur bias, ethnic jingoism,party affilliation has made u blind

light004:

Please tell them. The APC agent in PDP has reared its ugly head; we know their antics when we see one. Don't be deceived, he is an agent of the APC. This is the reason why Metuh had to be locked up for the agent to say rubbish to further divide and destroy PDP. We already recognise their agent and their evil intention but God pass them. They will continue to fail because their foundation is faulty.

APC is evil in its entirety, nothing good can come from such evil mindset and their evil plans shall consumed them all. You desperately wanted power and you did everything conceivable to destroy the reputation of a man; you lied again him, yet he kept quiet, you abused him, called him unprintable names, yet he remained silent, you took glory for his hardwork, yet he said nothing; you attributed everything wrong in Nigeria to him, yet he looked the other way despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. With all the powers at his disposal you out rigged him and won a flawed election in every respect, yet he congratulated you. What else do you want from this man?

The Lord God will always protect and defense the righteous. We are watching!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by menxer: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Destined2win:

I have no issues with prosecuting whoever is indicted, I am saying more wisdom should be applied in dealing with Jonathan

What do you mean @ the bolded?
His party is calling on him to clarify issues and if he in the process of clarification implicates himself, what should the FG do?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Zico5(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaz:
look at the way everyone is demonizing gdj as if HDS fhd one that laid foundation for this corruption...I believe there is a big difference between 2billon$ and $16billon,and yet they played a blind eye towards that..a certain gen.looted $12billion dollars oil money nobody talk o.
The harliburton scandle is still there yet oud new sherif choosed a soft target because he comes from a very naive region were they will tose the soo cslled patriotic bulshit to and they buy it but will throw away the same patriotism to the winds when it involves them...if buhari is keen about probing let him start with the sale of nitel,nepa,pdobd the nnpc and lets see if his cohofts wont be involved.leg him not forgot to probe the sponsors of boko haram and carryout an open trial of captured boko men lets know the extent of dasukis father christmas...besides all fhis you guys should leave gej alons.
They should leave him alone to go away with such mass looting. Are u sure u re educated or u re just being naïve cos he is from ur region. Somebody who supposed to defend and uphold the constitution destroyed everything our future generation will enjoy and all u could spew is this trash. As well did anything stop Gej from probing Obj like u alleged? Sorry u need education to know the difference between what is right and wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by morbeta(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
This is one credible pdp member. It's a shame that Jonathan who said that his political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian couldn't speak up on this issue that led to lost of lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by modath(f): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
From the beginning of this post to the end, every gbagaun was a hit back to back. Illiteracy ti take over!

Reading that gbagaun almost gave me a migraine!!

See confidence wey hin dey take shoot am!Oh em gee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by chivic(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
A lot of facts are hidden,we have not been told how much was used to purchase arms and how much was distributed for Yam chopping,all we know is that 2.1billion dollars was approved for Arms purchase.So far all the amount mentioned is not up to 5million dollars(1.5 billion naira)
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by niyi123: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Philistine:
Jonathan is the worst human disaster to have ever befallen this country. He is the most corrupt, evil and insensitive leader to have ever governed Nigeria.

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by FILUX(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2016
That's why I said apc stands for nothing but Association of Past Criminals.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by light004: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
timunstopable:
Is Jalo ApC?

Is it not Pdp Chieftain calling on Jonathan 2 speak

Pls try get sense now

all u people even if u see with ur korokoro eye that Jonathan is stealing money from Nigeria Vault.You will still call him hero becos Ur bias, ethnic jingoism,party affilliation has made u blind

**** The gullible ones, who refused to use the grey matter between their two ears. Tell me, who be the Heads of states or presidents way never steal? Open your eyes and read the history of this country; is this man Buhari doing anything different from what he did in 1983. How can you be helped when you close your ears to good reasoning. Ameachi and Fashola are saints that never stole a kobo or Buhari election was financed by the sales of his cattles. Common sense is lost to most of you and you want to see progress.

**** The economy needs urgent attention and all you hear from you fake change govt is korruption and people are losing their jobs daily, businesses are folding up because they don't have access to forex, students abroad are stranded and you are here joining him to shout corruption and celebrating his failures rather then reminding him the reasons why he was elected that corruption obviously is not the only sickness affecting Nigeria.

You may not know because people like you don't read, when Obama took over, the America economy was heading toward a serious recession. I didn't remember him crying to the American people that he is helpless that the previous govt has destroyed the country but rather he inspired hope in his people and set out a blue print to bail the country out of its economy woes. The rest today is history but America is better for it and the economy has rebound. That's what a true leader does, not your Baba Bubu that looks for who to blame for every failing.
Continue with your praise singing, the time will come whne you will have to wail more than the wailers. Rubbish!!!!
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by light004: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Oga shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Did the pains placed on those who lost their life by Boko-haram due to this ArmsDeal diversion have any meaning to you?

I don't blame you because if (God forbid) you've lost a relative in the hands of Boko-haram you will know what exactly to talk about

You definitely don't know what it feels like to spend heavy money meant for fighting terrorism, atleast reduce their influx.

Was this your GEJ blind or deaf when all these was trash was perpetrated under his Own Nose?

Soon u will shout in pain when this your so called HERO will be picked and persecuted......

May those who contributed in killing this country go down the drain....Amen!!

God bless Nigeria

Buhari is part of those who destroyed this country and he can't be exonerated from the current problem but fools like you know next to nothing but listen as usual to the false claims of the APC media outfits. I pity you.

Let the fight against corruption be holistic not for perceived enemies or settle cheap political scores. Please take them to court if there are concrete evidence against them and stop the media prosecution.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by carboblanko(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously??

I am so sorry for you. So you still see all these as propaganda or what? After all what we have read, seen on TV concerning this case, I'm surprised you can still say this. If it's true this money was not spent on what it's meant for. Are you telling me GEJ won't know?
So you as a person will send someone message with your money and you won't bother to find out if he delivered the message or not?

Jonathan was the commander in chief. He approved the money for arms deal. And he didn't bother to check if the arms were ever purchased.

Sentiments apart please. This is very wrong. I'm apolitical. But that doesn't mean I should not say the truth when I see 1. Because I love my country.
Now you know why we are in this mess in today. These are just some of the silly sentiments some folks spread around that encourages our leaders to act with impunity. Is it not ridiculous that even after all these revelations some people will still come here and be shouting witch hunting? Such a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by light004: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously??

I am so sorry for you. So you still see all these as propaganda or what? After all what we have read, seen on TV concerning this case, I'm surprised you can still say this. If it's true this money was not spent on what it's meant for. Are you telling me GEJ won't know?
So you as a person will send someone message with your money and you won't bother to find out if he delivered the message or not?

Jonathan was the commander in chief. He approved the money for arms deal. And he didn't bother to check if the arms were ever purchased.

Sentiments apart please. This is very wrong. I'm apolitical. But that doesn't mean I should not say the truth when I see 1. Because I love my country.

Why not wait to hear the other side of the story. Allow those who have been accused the opportunity to have their say. I can't support looting but I will not also stand by for selective prosecution. Both are corrupt acts and you can not condemn one and praise the other. That's sheer hypocrisy and no descent human being should tolerate it. What's bad is bad and selecting who to charge for corruption why ignoring glaring cases of corruption is same as corruption.

I leave you to your conscience. I don't support any corrupt act but let everyone be treated according to the law. That's all!!!!
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by carboblanko(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Btruth:

There's a different between strong government and a weak one. I will not expect Buhari to audit/investigate the administrations years away from his. I think it's only right for him to audit the immediate one before him. Others would have done the same if they were not corrupt. If you remember, he did the same when he came to power with the Shagari's administration. So, asking him why he is not probing Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalam, Obasanjo, Yardua's administration. Let him start from the immediate pass government, and let the next government be preparing to probe him too when he leaves office.
Spot on.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by AdeniyiA(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
Gradually...cool
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Apelex(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2016
[b][/b]very funny comments.it is of great importance that you all know that corruption in Nigeria has been way before the GEJ administration. OBJ was even worse.all this is happening because of the change in power to anoda party.even the APC are looters.most of them are former PDP stalwarts. If PMB really was frantic on changing Nigeria. U wouldn't see people like amaechi in his cabinet. A man who sold all the property's of rivers state just before he left office to raise his own severance pay.he is there because he contributed billions to d buhari campaign.politics is Nigeria is a very dirty game.people should think of how and what the government is doing to affect the life's of you and I.OBJ and atiku have private varsities in Nigeria.they never built any public ones.GEJ came built 14.(one in every state)...introduced the railway system. (Rehabilitated our major roads).....the billions and millions u keep hearing they stole doesn't affect me n u.u can't come in to govern and say you are just need half of your salary to be paid to you when you receive billions in overhead.you are just deceiving those who don't know.sending out a blunt msg of change .you give transport ministry 200bn and give agriculture just 27bn..then u talk of change....what arrant change?
NIGERIANS shud be aware of these things.
Am not in support of any Party.they are all thieves.
Until we have a vibrant constitutional that seperates power.in our states for example.whatever the governor says is final.he aprroves monies running into billions.awards contacts single handedly.in developed countries they are vibrant boards. And in these boards you will see people form different works of life.midlle class people .lower class.and any decision is scrutinized proparply before approval is given.but in Nigeria .Approval na governor signature..........
WE Really need to look at all this things.
Even our legislature.That one is the worst.if I had a missile arsenal I will drop one huge Bomb there when they are seating. Even then I won't get all of them cuz they not always complete on seat.you will see at most 40 in a house of 109 senators and at most 100 in d house of reps.they are never complete in number .........

Nigerian's its time you think twice....One love One Nigeria I stand
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Mrlekan07034617: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
light004:

Buhari is part of those who destroyed this country and he can't be exonerated from the current problem but fools like you know next to nothing but listen as usual to the false claims of the APC media outfits. I pity you.

Let the fight against corruption be holistic not for perceived enemies or settle cheap political scores. Please take them to court if there are concrete evidence against them and stop the media prosecution.

**** u could still end it by saying "they should be taken to court". Let me ask you, where will they end up if not in court?

U better keep your teeth right inside your mouth and cover your face in shame. Your party (PDP) has sucked enough innocent blood.

How are my sure u were not given some of the fried yam of dasuki through campaign runs......

Nigeria will be Great whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by symbianDON(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaz:
eye don de pain me sef trying to read wetin this my guy write here. guy! you for tell us say na german u use write na angry angry
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by chernest2002: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
I saw this coming, after Gej refused to act like a man with authority and every useless one rubbishes his seat, now they want to go after him body to body, I pray Nigeria remains in peace after all this drama. But Buhari should also tred with caution because a man does not do everything his power can do. I wish we live in peace, and let him not forget our economy cause Nigerians are suffering. Proudly 5 %.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Kaydem(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Where is Jonathan's abobaku...? Oga chukwudi44 over to you Sir! Tell your Role model to speakup...his silence is long overdue...Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by spinoff: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2016
modath:

& a deceptive, pretentious, & divisive tribalist. cool

Twas during his campaigns that our differences became heightened, monster! Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde!
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Ephemmm: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Destined2win:

I have no issues with prosecuting whoever is indicted, I am saying more wisdom should be applied in dealing with Jonathan

But foolishness should be applied when dealing with other looters abi? Contunu...
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by stuhporh: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2016
I think we should be very cautious of our statements, try not to be illogical and sentimental. It is a simple matter to deliberate on. There is no single memo that emanates from the office of GEJ asking Dasuki to use arms money for campaign. even if he instructed him verbally, it i9s very foolish and unprofessional for dasuki to go ahead and disburse money based on verbal communication.

Atypical example is the fraud investigated between Blatter and Platini, where they both said they had a gentleman agreement for platini to carry a job for fifa and be paid for the same, which he was paid for. Unfortunately there isnt any memo or approval for the job, no description, nothing. Yet, money was paid. so there asses are on fire. If GEJ is invited its an already lost battle, unless there is a documented referral to the transaction.

So now, back to the matter at hand, if there is no single memo, written or typed document directing you to do something and you do, you and your own, so dasuki will have to explain where the money went to all by himself.

PDP is a party full of mediocrity. they never analyze anything reasonably, they talk like the meat sellers and misinformed set of people gathering at the newspaper joints to discuss what is going on at premiership. These old men are full of shit, they have nothing in their head except for explanation and need for respect from their subject which unfortunatley they think that we are.

We wont continue to wail on the pages of nairaland and twitter. we need to get up join a party and challenge them in the primaries. lets put their heels in a spike.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Rawani: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
repogirl:
shut up jare! Abacha, IBB, Obasanjo and co were saints abi?

Because Buhari chose to face only Jonathan's tenure abi? You want to act like you dont know our leaders have been milking the nation dry? Nonsense!

Billions and billions of Abachas loot is still being returned till tomorrow, that's how much of a saintly incorruptible leader he was, according to your messiah Boooooohari.

You people should just shut up, the Nigerian system can tarnish even saints, so stop saying trash.

Even the majority of people Dasuki was settling are from the north, I don't see Jonathan or his kinsmen in that list. Doesn't that tell your retarded brain something?

You can call him names, na you get your mouth but the world knows him for who he really is!

Jonathan is the worst of all of those leaders, because he is the only one whose looting was at the expense of thousands of innocent Nigerian lives...and he knew they were dying while these funds to fight BH were being misappropriated.

No other past leader has that reputation. Your reference to his kinsmen highlights the basis of your allegiance to him which is quite unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: 'Nigerians May Soon Queue To Buy Salt' / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.