Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP (32402 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Court To Rule On Dasuki’s Bail Application Friday / Arms Procurement Scandal: PDP Backs Buhari, Urges Fairness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by repogirl(f): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rawani:
Keep running around in circles till you knock yourself out, the fact remains that Jonathan must pay for his wicked, corrupt and clueless activities as President.
But
Unfortunately, all you can do is wail.

lol,and I will wail proudly...that's better than being a liar. All your APC will do is keep lying and deceiving people with bullshit propaganda. Just know that they won't get far with it.

Breeze will definitely blow and the chickens anus will be open.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Letoma(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jona pls speak up ooooooo,
Come and defend your name , before all this money conscious politicians rubbish you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by CioAngels(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jalo you are right, it is a big shame that pdp is being disgraced by hardend criminal members. They are all educated you said, but you see, education is No wisdom. It is the educated that are the pen robbers in nigeria now. It is the rotten pdp members that are defecting to apc so that pdp can re-emerge with people of integrity.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rawani:
I know it irritates every inch of your skin that President Buhari is a man of integrity, and you're depserate to attach one scandal or the other to his name, but unfortunately for you, they fail to stick.

Give me a credible source for your claim regarding the President.

Oh pullleeeseee!! A man of Intergrity my big fat bum!! What a tasteless joke!! I just called you out on your hypocrisy and you're on about Booooohari being a man of Intergrity. No sacred cows but the likes of Tinubu, Obj, Ameachi and Fashola are his buddies!! You guys have bastardised a lot of words in the Dictionary..so much so that one can't really tell the what some words really mean. Intergrity in what context?
The Credible source is Mr Adesina who admitted on twitter that the Yam eater collected what was due to him as an ex Head of State(entitlements ACTUALLY MEANT FOR EX PRESIDENTS not military crooks)..entitlements he collected in 2012 which was supposed to be renewed by 2016 after 4yeeeaaars. Opps!! i just remembered that the chief Yam Eater got F9 in the fake result they flaunted in our faces..i guess Dasuki flunked maths to have given such outrageous entitlements 2 years later!! Pass one side biko!! A thief is a thief...he should prove the so called Intergrity some of you boast about by not being selective!! All the thieves INCLUDING HIM, should cough out their stolen monies. Finish!! Only then can stand on any platform to call your mallam "a man of Intergrity"..until then, he remains a vindictive Joke!!
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Forwetinnah: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
mykl01:

They will avoid this your post like Lassa Fever smiley smiley

I trust them...the people fear truth pass death sef
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Rawani: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
You're so pained that you cannot stick a single case of fraud on PMB while your demigods are being exposed and rubbished for the corrupt and wicked criminals that they are. I can imagine the misery.

President Buhari remains the man of integrity he has always been. You can choke on that smiley

Forwetinnah:

Oh pullleeeseee!! A man of Intergrity my big fat bum!! What a tasteless joke!! I just called you out on your hypocrisy and you're on about Booooohari being a man of Intergrity. No sacred cows but the likes of Tinubu, Obj, Ameachi and Fashola are his buddies!! You guys have bastardised a lot of words in the Dictionary..so much so that one can't really tell the what some words really mean. Intergrity in what context?
The Credible source is Mr Adesina who admitted on twitter that the Yam eater collected what was due to him as an ex Head of State(entitlements ACTUALLY MEANT FOR EX PRESIDENTS not military crooks)..entitlements he collected in 2012 which was supposed to be renewed by 2016 after 4yeeeaaars. Opps!! i just remembered that the chief Yam Eater got F9 in the fake result they flaunted in our faces..i guess Dasuki flunked maths to have given such outrageous entitlements 2 years later!! Pass one side biko!! A thief is a thief...he should prove the so called Intergrity some of you boast about by not being selective!! All the thieves INCLUDING HIM, should cough out their stolen monies. Finish!! Only then can stand on any platform to call your mallam "a man of Intergrity"..until then, he remains a vindictive Joke!!
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Rawani: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Its already wide open darling, and Jonathan is going down for his wicked crimes against humanity.

Take that to the Bank.

repogirl:
lol,and I will wail proudly...that's better than being a liar. All your APC will do is keep lying and deceiving people with bullshit propaganda. Just know that they won't get far with it.

Breeze will definitely blow and the chickens anus will be open.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Forwetinnah: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rawani:
You're so pained that you cannot stick a single case of fraud on PMB while your demigods are being exposed and rubbished for the corrupt and wicked criminals that they are. I can imagine the misery.

President Buhari remains the man of integrity he has always been. You can choke on that smiley

Awwww....so much for Intergrity. You can sue Adesina for being a loose mouth. Im guessing you spend all your time on NL with different monikers defending your mallam. What a full time job you've got there...i dropped a mention, 3 minutes later comes the reply grin . Enjoy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Rawani: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adesina indeed cheesy

You're so desperate to believe your own propaganda that you don't even realize when you sound like a whipped child given every excuse why he shouldn't be given more lashes.

Pele smiley

Forwetinnah:

Awwww....so much for Intergrity. You can sue Adesina for being a loose mouth. Im guessing you spend all your time on NL with different monikers defending your mallam. What a full time job you've got there...i dropped a mention, 3 minutes later comes the reply grin . Enjoy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Naijiant: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is why Goodluck would be wrong to speak on this matter: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/goodluck-with-the-silence/
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by smartleo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
ahaz:
look at the way everyone is demonizing gdj as if HDS fhd one that laid foundation for this corruption...I believe there is a big difference between 2billon$ and $16billon,and yet they played a blind eye towards that..a certain gen.looted $12billion dollars oil money nobody talk o.
The harliburton scandle is still there yet oud new sherif choosed a soft target because he comes from a very naive region were they will tose the soo cslled patriotic bulshit to and they buy it but will throw away the same patriotism to the winds when it involves them...if buhari is keen about probing let him start with the sale of nitel,nepa,pdobd the nnpc and lets see if his cohofts wont be involved.leg him not forgot to probe the sponsors of boko haram and carryout an open trial of captured boko men lets know the extent of dasukis father christmas...besides all fhis you guys should leave gej alons.
Ogbeni you are not making sense,you just been ethnically biased.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by DONshawn: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Apparently GEJ thought of the enormous riches he had gathered over time for him to concede defeat. He must have dreamt of a blissful enjoyment of his loot....
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
If Former President Goodluck Jonathan dares wade in on this issue--- ESPECIALLY IF HE TELLS A LIE LIKE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS DASUKI FIASCO--- he would've violated the terms of his agreement with Foreign Governments (and the Nigerian Government) not to be prosecuted (along with select aides and friends) "in the interest of peace". He has already been given two passes, there will NOT be a third one.
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Jonathan Must Speak On Dasuki Scandal – PDP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Philistine:
Jonathan is the worst human disaster to have ever befallen this country. He is the most corrupt, evil and insensitive leader to have ever governed Nigeria.

Yes, cos of federal level, but pls don't conclude on the others yet until whenever the can of worms Gov Aregbesola (Osun State) is sitting on is finally opened. Seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Pat Utomi: 'Nigerians May Soon Queue To Buy Salt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.