Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (23015 Views)

Developing A Sports Betting Site And What It Entails / Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! / Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by jogego(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2005
All web developers out there, can anyone give me an idea of average cost of developing web sites in Nigeria. I have a project I would like to do and would like to have an idea of how much it would cost.

2 Likes

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by sexton(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hi,
Why in Nigeria?, I can see that you live in London. You can also do that here in Europe. In case of any intrest I'm a web developer/Planner.
I also do work for Nigerians who wants best for their money. Thank.
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Efetur1: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2005
Veprox digital world may just be the answer you are looking for. We are web design company residing in Nigeria we do great jobs. U can try us

abel_henry2002@yahoo.com, efe@veproxdigitalworld.com
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by timmy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2005
grin grin grin any amount would do in nigeria price starts from N5,000 to less than N3,000,0000..
BUt really sha most nija web guys are hungry and can give you a rubbish in the speed of light just flash them cash and the'll flash you design..  grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2005
True Yans
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Afam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2005
BUt really sha most nija web guys are hungry and can give you a rubbish in the speed of light just flash them cash and the'll flash you design

The statement above is unfair and demeaning to Nigeria based web developers anyway.

You can get a website setup for as little as free to as much as 2 or 3 million naira or more depending on who is paying and what is being paid for.

I have developed websites for free and have charged above N300,000.00 for a website project.

The bottom line is that you get what you pay for. With time people will begin to focus less on the cost and focus more on the value and effectiveness of the website.

1 Like

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2005
i dey hear una. make i yarn my own. different stages dey sha.

register domain name. about 3 dollars on yahoo
get domain host: about ^3,500 a year at www.nairahost.com
and if you want to design by yourself...with regular tips from a buddie that's expertised=investing alot of time online and money to get software like microsoft frontpage, dreamweaver etc

but its worth it sha...if you know what you're doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by timmy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2005
dont get me wrong oh!!
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by thegame(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
it actually depends on the resources put in place.
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by wale1973: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Before you can talk of the cost of a web design you need foremost to know what you want and must be able to relate the same to your web designer. If you do not know what you want, you will end up having a junk for a site. And this could be reason why MISUNDERSTANDING DO ENSUE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WEB DESIGNER.

Well, I do design simple but well laid website. You can check 2 of my design at www.brightbriccoop.com and www.richwealthyplace.com

It is about taste, cost and ability of the website owner to relate his job well.

If you ever need a service of a friendly web designer that will help you achieve your specific goal on a website, you can reach me at firewordplus@yahoo.com or +234-8033750871
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by wale1973: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
Before you can talk of the cost of a web design you need foremost to know what you want and must be able to relate the same to your web designer. If you do not know what you want, you will end up having a junk for a site. And this could be reason why MISUNDERSTANDING DO ENSUE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WEB DESIGNER.

Well, I do design simple but well laid website. You can check 2 of my design at www.brightbriccoop.com and www.richwealthyplace.com

It is about taste, cost and ability of the website owner to relate his job well.

If you need to work with a friendly web designer who has your best interest at heart, and will be ready to work to specification, do contact me at[b] firewordplus@yahoo.com[/b] or +234-8033750871
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by yawatide(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
wale, wow!

u r so good you had to post the same thing twice. From now on, I will be calling you, "wale 2 times" grin
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by ztyle(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2008
Yawa ti de! grin abeg no pack names for the guy! na Nairaland error 404 dey worry d guy abi u 4get!

@Poster
On a more serious note Web4Africa can give u full details check it out yourself www.web4africa.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Muza(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2008
i was just about sking when i saw this thread,
I'm about to make a proposal but don't know how much to charge.
was thinking of maybe i could charge up to 700k
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2008
cheap as peanuts
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by ztyle(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2008
What do you mean?
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Sprumbaba: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
;d
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by oludimuni: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
The cost of website development in NIgeria simply depends on its complexities, the numbers of softwares and applications. But a good website should not cost less than N30,000.
You can also view one of my contribution to the forum here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-205014.0.html

Thanks.

Olu Oludimu

System Administrator ; Emmanuel Communications Limited

Admin; http://www.oakservers.net | http://www.oakmediang.com

E-mail : olu@oakmediang.com | Tel: 08051614052

1 Like

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by raffite: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout our sample designs:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by chichebemchi: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
although this is an old topic, its is rather unfortunate to see those who havent mastered their jobs creating falsh impression in the minds of prospective clients.
Just few days a go, a set of guys were advertising mouth watering web design package at N12,500 in central area in Abuja. And i begin to wonder the kinda career they want to build. Besides, when I called one of 'em, I asked for their portfolio or sample, he gave me just on add which does not exist.
The cost of designing a standar website should start from not less than N50,000.[b]although this is an old topic, its is rather unfortunate to see those who havent mastered their jobs creating falsh impression in the minds of prospective clients.
Just few days a go, a set of guys were advertising mouth watering web design package at N12,500 in central area in Abuja. And i begin to wonder the kinda career they want to build. Besides, when I called one of 'em, I asked for their portfolio or sample, he gave me just on add which does not exist.
The cost of designing a standar website should start from not less than N50,000.[/b]although this is an old topic, its is rather unfortunate to see those who havent mastered their jobs creating falsh impression in the minds of prospective clients.
The cost of designing a standar website should start from not less than N50,000.
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by omobayonle: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2012
hello fellow nairalanders,u guys ar the bomb,am a web developer and i want to orgarnize a 2 days website design training/seminar in ibadan,abk and lagos.and i dont want to handle it all alone,sso therefore i urgently need a proffessional website developer to engage in joint venture partnership with.so that we can plan this training together.and share the profit afterward.call me on 08104926548. For more info on this oppurtunity.......
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by propertyman2012: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2012
Invest in real estate today. Send an email to propertyman2012@yahoo.com
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by chichebemchi: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
mm
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Complete Facebook design and programming == 10Naira
Joomla + WordPress + Drupal Development with C++ == 20Naira

Complete Google development, Domain name registeration, SEO, management, Penetration testing = 30Naira
Prospective client should call my great grand Ma.

1 Like

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Kennycee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
wale1973: Before you can talk of the cost of a web design you need foremost to know what you want and must be able to relate the same to your web designer. If you do not know what you want, you will end up having a junk for a site. And this could be reason why MISUNDERSTANDING DO ENSUE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WEB DESIGNER.

If you ever need a service of a friendly web designer that will help you achieve your specific goal on a website, you can reach me at firewordplus@yahoo.com or +234-8033750871
How much will it cost to learn how to develop a website?
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by udswagz: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Not to say much, web development prices depends solely on the value the project gives the owner. so the same website that is the source of sales for a company will definitely cost more than that of a magazine that just post news.

We help startups and small business create intuitive and beatiful websites and web applications
and custom ecommerce sites. We also develop mobile apps.

www.udonline.net

Some sites we have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app we just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

contact us via: www.udonline.net

we want to help design your next big idea !
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by osedumandre(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
yes! Giving the price for a website varies pending the needs and desires of the client and most notably, the experience of the web designer. If somehow, you come across a designer who charges you so much, try to see or know if he or she has done something before. With http://www.andrealworld.net/ we offer our web design services to suit everybody's needs going from the very simple to extremely complex sites and GUESS WHAT AT AFFORDBLE PRICES WITH DELIVERY ON THE EXACT DY YOU WANT IT. MAKE THAT BOLD STEP TODAY AND YOU SHALL NOT REGRET IT. WE KEEP OUR WORDS!!!
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Esiri111(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Blog setup for N2,000.
Learn to set up for 10,000 with less coding.(cms though)
call +2348189149316
or send me a private message on gcliqq.
www.gcliqq.tk/omoesiri
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by osedumandre(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Contact andrealworld network for your most affordable exquisite web design. email: support@andrealworld.net, phone: +23408062879165. we deliver our services to you for your absolute satisfaction and at your specified time. you can also visit our website: http://www.andrealworld.net/. We look to serve you in our endless capacities.

Best Regards
AndrealWorld Network

Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by osedumandre(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
osedumandre: Contact AWNET ENTERPRISE for your most affordable exquisite web design. email: support@awnetenterprises.com, phone: +23408062879165. we deliver our services to you for your absolute satisfaction and at your specified time. you can also visit our website: https://www.awnetenterprises.com. We look to serve you in our endless capacities.

Best Regards
AWNET ENTERPRISE
Re: Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
if u need a website of any category at
cheap price and fast delivery. here is d rite
avenue 4 dat. we get our work done from
frameworks, google, clones, full source
codes, CMS, development from scratch,
premium themes and a lot more. All u need
is inform us about d type of site u need,
wat kind of features u expectn, about ur
business, aim and services and we wud
contact u immediately with a form to fill
and within a short tym u wud get ur work
accomplished before u make any payment
but NOTE: PRICE VARIES WITH DIFFERENT
WEBSITE TYPES BUT ALL AT A TOKEN.
contact us@---------) luedavez@gmail.com,
while we
still upgraing our official mail.
regards
ceo---) lcP inc. (lite communication Panel)
A world where all we concerned about is
websites building, maintenance, technology
solutions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million / Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.