Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently (2042 Views)

Radio Jingle/voice Over Expert Needed / Town Planning, GIS Mapping, 3D Modelling, Data Analysis Job / Data Analysis Offer For Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2016
I need the services of an Expert in Undergraduate and Postgraduate research work to analyze data using SPSS. The data will be supplied to you, all you will just do is to run the analysis and submit the report in-order to accept or reject the research hypothesis. The job is to be submitted latest by 5pm today. If you know you can meet the deadline of 5pm today kindly call me lets discuss the price. If you are interested kindly call me before 1pm today. My number is 07036739600, EMAIL: eofubu@gmail.com.
My firm is into research work, if your job is perfect, we will be giving you jobs every week.

1 Like

Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Quadorup(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Am interested but I need to know if it is strictly SPSS software package that you want to use because I am proficient in Eviews which will give the same result
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Quadorup:
Am interested but I need to know if it is strictly SPSS software package that you want to use because I am proficient in Eviews which will give the same result
Purely SPSS

1 Like

Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wow! I got this late... I can't meet the deadline. But i am a trained SPSS analyst. I can help you out with subsequent analysis. When next such opportunity show up just send me a mail sowaleoluwatobi@gmail.com I will gladly help out, i have missed coding, data entry and interpretation. *Checking my SPSS software if it is still working* smiley
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by tonero4urch(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am a statistician cum data analyst who specializes in SPSS , MINITAB etc. I got this information very late, henece my hands are tied but you can hit me up for subsequent jobs . This is my cell number 08185593310 and my email is tonero4urch@yahoo.com. Thank You.
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by phillip4re: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok...i believe you got my last message
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by luvility(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
saw it late..I'm an expert in the use of SPSS and eView. however, subsequently we can work together.
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by jurhnsyn: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Saw this late, but you can hit me up on 08032815172 or jurhcomn@yahoo.com for subsequent works. I am a researcher and I use SPSS very well. I have successfully completed and interpreted various statistical analysis ranging from undergraduate, masters and PhD theses and dissertations.
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by DAPMAN601: 4:34am On Jan 14, 2016
I can help you do Data analysis with 'R', contact me 08132409600. Dapman601@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Wow! I got this late... I can't meet the deadline. But i am a trained SPSS analyst. I can help you out with subsequent analysis. When next such opportunity show up just send me a mail sowaleoluwatobi@gmail.com I will gladly help out, i have missed coding, data entry and interpretation. *Checking my SPSS software if it is still working* smiley
. Send samples of any previous work you have done inorder for me to decide. Also include your phone number to my mail. EMAIL: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2016
DAPMAN601:
I can help you do Data analysis with 'R', contact me 08132409600. Dapman601@hotmail.co.uk
Send samples of any previous work you have done inorder for me to decide. Also include your phone number to my mail. EMAIL: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
jurhnsyn:
Saw this late, but you can hit me up on 08032815172 or jurhcomn@yahoo.com for subsequent works. I am a researcher and I use SPSS very well. I have successfully completed and interpreted various statistical analysis ranging from undergraduate, masters and PhD theses and dissertations.
Send samples of any previous work you have done inorder for me to decide. Also include your phone number to my mail. EMAIL: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ebi4life: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
luvility:
saw it late..I'm an expert in the use of SPSS and eView. however, subsequently we can work together.
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by jurhnsyn: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ebi4life:
kindly check your mail and feed me back. Thanks.
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by andrewoche2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Im in interested to work with your research institute for future jobs.Although i got this information late. I specialize in using SPSS for both undergraduate and post graduate research works. This my email and number: agbo.andrew@yahoo.com
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by olusola11: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2016
I am into data analysis too. I use SPSS and E-view. Contact: 08181532718 (Call/whatsapp)
Re: Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently by Ttorp(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow! I got this late... I can't meet the deadline. But i am a trained SPSS, Epi Data and Stata analyst. Also I just graduated from the department of demography and social statistics, OAU and we dealt mainly with various statistical packages in analysing research findings. I can help you out with subsequent analysis. When next such opportunity show up just send me a mail temytorp@yahoo.com or call 08140975767, will gladly help out.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira / Massive Employment Opporturnity At MTN Nigeria / Etisalat Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.