Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (36596 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Yeyegist(f): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2016
This picture has caused an online debate after Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu was spotted giving an old woman N1000 with gladness of heart. Some say that the governor did well by helping the aged woman while others argue that the money is too small to effect any 'CHANGE' in the woman's life.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/abia-state-governor-okezie-ikpeazu.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
For the records, Okezie Ikpeazu is NOT the governor of our Abia state, the Governor of our Abia state is His Excellency ALEX OTTI OFR, so if an ordinary man occupying a stolen mandate for the time being gives 1k to an old woman, it's quite understandable, thieves and ritualists don't give out much.

They took the pics hoping to get a positive reaction from the general public, but on the contrary, it hit back.

OK since he has given the old woman 1k, what then is the fate of the other old pensioners whose monthly stipends has been used to feed fat?

When Governor Alex Otti is finally sworn in as the Governor of our Abia state, a platform will be initiated on how to continually assist the old, weak and less privileged, more or less putting them on a monthly salary, be they pensioners or not, we discussed this at one of the youth forums during campaign.

They are building substandard roads in Aba just to win people's vote during a general rerun in our Abia state, cos they know they stole their way into power, but unfortunately, they are licking their wounds.

Please i no get strength this morning.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by libertyfather(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Too small nah from a whole Governor, with my little like no income I give more than this... I don't want anyone's vote ooooo, I'm just saying grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by olafum1(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2016
At least once in a time that you have opportunity to do good, do it well. That's inconsequential from a whole governor.

The old woman might not be a beggar, why treat her as one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
When Oshiomhole buys one corn for nothing less than 10k.

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by chronos: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Most of you bashing him here have never given #20 to anybody in your miserable lives...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by babadem2much(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
We should be grateful for everything, as this same people saw this woman and pass her by without giving a dime but the governor from his heart gave her and she appreciated him.

we should learn to ignore.

#BABADEM2MUCH

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Chubhie: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2016
His pa should be taking care of such matters.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by phemmie06(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Is this grassroot politics or what?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
What do you expect from a desperado?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What do you expect from a desperado?
lol, Tonye, I'm happy ure gladly despising ur party men at the top, what do you think of the Supreme Court in our Abia state?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2016
babadem2much:
We should be grateful for everything, as this same people saw this woman and pass her by without giving a dime but the governor from his heart gave her and she appreciated him.

we should learn to ignore.

#BABADEM2MUCH
Abeg leave trash for LAWMA, how many days she go eat 1k, our new Abia state under the governance of Governor Alex Otti will introduce a lasting solution to this bambiala sorta giveaways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by omenka(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2016
How much do you guys expect him to give her when she cannot snatch ballot boxes or rig elections for him?? Abi nor be politician him be??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2016
[size=20pt]Booking space[/size]grin

hehehegrin
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by adren(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2016
the man sef try oo.. if na osun state governor ni, him go wan collect change from that 1k

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
How much do you guys expect him to give her when she cannot snatch ballot boxes or rig elections for him?? Abi nor be politician him be??
lol, preach Bro, I'm a brethren

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by menix(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
This is an insult to our elders..
If I could help the aged with more than a thousand naira nd a whole governor(anumanu) is giving a thousand naira to a woman in need, is it for her to eat that day nd die nxt day

Well am sure he was only trying to cut cost cous he is a goner..

Time some of these mofos go nd learn grassroot governance from Fayose..

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by menix(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
adren:
the man sef try oo..
if na osun state governor ni, him go wan collect change from that 1k

Guy nah true u talk oooo, if nah Aregbesola him for say make the woman return 980naira Change..

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by braine(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Just 1k from a governor! Ahan!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by princdebola201(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
adren:
the man sef try oo..
if na osun state governor ni, him go wan collect change from that 1k

Inferiority complex @ it's peak..

Always trying to compare ur Igbo brother from erosion ravaged land with yorubascheesycheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by asadike(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
See his head, stingy gov. even me wey no get anything can easily give out one thousand not to talk of a gov whose salarly is more than 500000 per mth. what does he take us for? beggars? kpachara anya gi there. odi ka ichoro iji d mama we hazie something. If na me, i no go collect am o, make i no go chop and die d next day.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
See his head, stingy gov. even me wey no get anything can easily give out one thousand not to talk of a gov whose salarly is more than 500000 per mth. what does he take us for? beggars? kpachara anya gi there. odi ka ichoro iji d mama we hazie something. If na me, i no go collect wm o, make i no go chop and die d next day.
asa don't mind the big headed man, kedu ebe ino?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Slikbae: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
lol.... I can easily give ten times that
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by morbeta(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2016
I don't know why we Abians keep having imbecilic individuals as Governor.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by hakanai(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
I just feel bad about how we take care of the elderly. Look at the aged woman prostrating at her age to collect 1k. Where is the respect for the elderly.Shouldn't the silly governor need come down to accord her the due respect as she is a grandmother,mother, elder and rightly a citizen he is meant to serve. I tire for the elite,politicians and the drunkenness of wealth.

Also look at the daft security aid shielding her? Na wah o! If real treat come now, he will be posing as if its not his duty to be providing security.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Yeyegist post=41894479]This picture has caused an online debate after Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu was spotted giving an old woman N1000 with gladness of heart. Some say that the governor did well by helping the aged woman while others argue that the money is too small to effect any 'CHANGE' in the woman's life.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/abia-state-governor-okezie-ikpeazu.html

seun lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by akp202(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2016
do u know if that was d only cash on him at that point in time?.......just saying

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by foxthinkxp: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
ok
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by kingarizona1(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
And If he gives her 100,000 the same sons of b*tches will come out and say the money is too much for an old woman.... Anyway this sh*t ain't my business, As far as he's working in Abia state

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Had it been the man gave the woman 100k many of you saying he is Stingy will start shouting "Dasuki's brother o". Nigerians are really funny people I swear. In the end, everyone in this country is a thief, including me. The difference is just our method of stealing cheesy

Those guys don't look sss to me at all. I wonder why all these governors still use thug as security aides and you pple want youth to deviate from thugrism.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Zaikon(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
hhmmm is that true
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by adseun66: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
anything dem do criticism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.