Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved (893 Views)

Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Dojupyo(f): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Read with patience

USED vs. LOVED

While a man was polishing his new car, his 6 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car...... In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench..
At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.
When the child saw his father...... With painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?'
The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions..... Sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.
The next day that man committed suicide. . .

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life.. Things are to be used and people are to be loved.
But the problem in today's world is that, people are used and things are loved.

In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind:
Things are to be used, but People are to be loved.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits they become character;
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Do you know the relationship between your two eyes?
They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together & sleep together. Even though they never see each other...
Friendship should be just like that! Life is vanity without FRIENDS.
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Well said

1 Like

Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by echobee(f): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Confirm talk smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by cruzita(f): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2016
God bless mama wey born u

1 Like

Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Hadassahisbae(f): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2016
yea...wise quote
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by StefanSalvatore: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2016
I guess dis depict wat u mean grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Hadassahisbae(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
I no say na galz go reply well well...u knw wat i mean..lol

1 Like

Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by obiorathesubtle: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
shabaaaaa!
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Dojupyo(f): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
God bless mama wey born u

Amen dear and God bless your mama as well
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Dojupyo(f): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
I guess dis depict wat u mean grin

grin
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice write up. 안녕하세요
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by IamLEGEND1: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
rubbísh!
Scratch my car and you no go even make am to the hospital alive.
Re: Things Are To Be Used, But People Are To Be Loved by Dojupyo(f): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
rubbísh!

Scratch my car and you no go even make am to the hospital alive.

Things are to be used but People are to be Loved.....

You can always get another car but you can't replace those fingers

(1) (Reply)

Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! / How To Let Go Of A Past Relationship: 10 Steps To Move On Peacefully / Robert Mugabe's Quotes Concerning Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.