Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. (6219 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Latest Agro Allied And Food Sectors Vacancies For July 2016 / Midweek-jobs In Different Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Leading investment bank in Lagos is urgently recruiting for the following roles:
1. Human Resources Manager (5 years)
2. Chief Operating Officer (7+ years)
3. Branding & Internal Communications Officer (4 Years)
4. Financial Controller (7 years)
5. Principal Investment Analyst (2-3 years)
6. Human Resources Officer (2-3 years)
7. Principal Investment Senior Associate (3-5 years)
For more information, interested candidates should email their cvs to info@resourcenigeria.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
1) Office Administrator for a Media and Advertising Company. Location: Lagos.

2) Business Manager for a Leading Fashion Brand Location: Lagos.

3) Personal Assistant to the Creative Director of a Leading Fashion Brand. Location: Lagos,

4) Sales Representatives for a Leading Fashion Brand. Location: Lagos. .

Candidates must be very well spoken. To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter stating how you qualify for the job and why you are the ideal candidate to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng. Applications close on Thursday 21st January 2016. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
VACANCY FOR A MATURE PERSONAL/EXECUTIVE SUPPORT ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR (job ref: Executive Support)

Our client, the Managing Director and CEO of some business investments in Nigeria urgently needs the services of a mature executive support and Personal Assistant; preference is for a female above 40 years of age.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Travelling with MD/CEO for meetings and events (internationally and locally); valid Nigerian or foreign international passport is required for this role.
• Providing executive administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
• Preparing speeches and writings for the MD/CEO.
• Arranging meetings, preparing reports and handling correspondences with business partners.
• Liaising with board members and overseeing matters relating to CEO's business dealings.
• Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.

DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Mature, independent; proper work-life balance (able to avoid/manage work-family clashes)
• Eloquent with good diction
• Past experience working closely with top management and handling confidential matters
• Exposure abroad (work, study, resident, etc)
• Minimum of 10 years work experience in office administration or senior management positions
• I.T. savvy

SALARY is very attractive!!!

APPLICATION
All applications must be accompanied with a short write-up on your suitability addressing three critical areas viz:
i. Relevant work experience
ii. Your international travel experience (whether as a resident, student or visitor)
iii. Managing the home-front and avoiding work/family clashes

CVs and short write-ups should to be forwarded to ‘mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using only ‘Executive Support’ as subject of application. Any application short of this will not be treated for this position (please be guided). Application closes 25th January, 2016.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Our client is a leading marketer and distributor of medical diagnostics products and services including clinical chemistry and hematology analyzers, medical imaging equipment, and diabetes care products.

1) Marketing Executive.
Bachelor’s or HND degree in marketing or related field plus 7 years post qualification experience
Prior healthcare-related marketing experience is a strong plus

2) Procurement Assistant
Graduate degree or diploma in business administration, secretarial studies, or related field plus 5 years post qualification experience
Prior procurement experience with imported products a strong plus

3) Inventory Associate
Graduate degree in accounting or related field plus 5 years post qualification experience
Prior store keeping or inventory management experience a strong plus

4) Diabetic Nurse Educator
Candidate should hold a Medical Qualification/Nursing Degree or Diploma / Relevant healthcare degree or diploma.
As a Diabetic Nurse educator, continuous self-education and development to maintain high level of competency will be a key performance indicator.

To apply, send to cvs@talentbureauonline.com with the position as subject. eg 'PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT'

ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Where are those my friends looking for nursing job......come and apply ooo smiley
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
URGENT VACANCY:
National Distribution Manager:

Job Summary:
The National Distribution Manager will monitor market trends and changes in the regulations to ensure the evolution of current practices.

Job Description:
Engage and maintain the company’s existing portfolio of nationwide clients
Develop and execute a national sales business plan
Ensure the development of sales strategies and action plans, and lead their implementation
Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners as well as discovering and exploring opportunities
Develop strategic relationships with key contacts from prospects and/or third party advisors
Demonstrate the ability to leverage resources and strategically manage the growth of customer relationships
Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sale, with a heavy focus on prospecting.

Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Six or more years of experience in sales and or business development
5 – 10 years experience managing a team
Strong leadership and organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Highly numeric analytical skills
Ability to infer decisions from data
Excellent presentation skills/communication skills
Advanced knowledge of safe and proper lifting techniques.
Computer Literate
Good knowledge of transport operations
Good understanding of situation analysis

To apply, Send directly to cvs@talentbureauonline.com Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2016
CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS

URGENT VACANCY: NYSC/ Fresh graduates for immediate customer service placements. Candidates must possess a degree in any field. kindly send CVS to tega@talentbureauonline.com, kindly feel free to share and refer suitable candidates.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Urgent vacancies exist in an advertising agency for the following roles:
Digital media strategist,
Account Manger/Client Relations Officer,
Graphic Designer, Digital Media Planning and buying,
Content developers
and Human Resources Manager.
Minimum experience for HR is 5 years and 1 year for all other roles. Remuneration is competitive and based on experience. Kindly send CV to ajoke.baruwa@interactivect.net

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
You are really doing a good job @debbie. More favour to you.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Jibbie28(f): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
God bless you in all areas..... Thanks a lot.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Development Consulting? Then this role is for you. Apply to join our firm as a Trainee Consultant where you will take up challenging tasks on development projects with development agencies, BMOs and many more. Send your CV to whbsjobcentre@gmail.com before 20th January 2016 with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Young graduates with a degree in a numerate discipline (preferably Economics) and with special interest in development are encouraged to apply.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by natureisgood(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice One Debbie. You must be a LifeSaver. Keep it up
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by glimpse(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Debbie, you are doing a great job and God bless you. please try and include the state where the job is. thank you
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Emerald65(f): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one Debbie, pls do try n help out with d location for d jobs... tnx
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
should be lagos,unless otherwise stated
Emerald65:
Nice one Debbie, pls do try n help out with d location for d jobs... tnx
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bless you too
Jibbie28:
God bless you in all areas..... Thanks a lot.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Location should be lagos.
glimpse:
Debbie, you are doing a great job and God bless you. please try and include the state where the job is. thank you
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by denis217: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
debbie:
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Development Consulting? Then this role is for you. Apply to join our firm as a Trainee Consultant where you will take up challenging tasks on development projects with development agencies, BMOs and many more. Send your CV to whbsjobcentre@gmail.com before 20th January 2016 with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Young graduates with a degree in a numerate discipline (preferably Economics) and with special interest in development are encouraged to apply.
Nice one Debbie, but why is it that almost all these jobs are Lagos based. Why not post jobs for other states.
Thank you.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
I cant tell why grin but i have been posting few jobs outside lagos.....
denis217:

Nice one Debbie, but why is it that almost all these jobs are Lagos based. Why not post jobs for other states.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Urgent Recruitment: A growing Advertising Company in Ikeja, Lagos needs the services of a Finance&Administrative Manager for urgent employment.
Requirements: A first degree or HND in Accounting,Business administration or Social Sciences. Good knowledge of accounting principles and tools, office administrative management, financial structures and official projections.
2-4years relevant experience.
Good financial/negotiation skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ages:25-32years.
Remuneration is attractive.
All CVs should be sent to hr@sellmedia.com.ng with the Job role as the Subject of the mail. Applications closes 20th of January,2016.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Location is lekki
debbie:
CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS

URGENT VACANCY: NYSC/ Fresh graduates for immediate customer service placements. Candidates must possess a degree in any field. kindly send CVS to tega@talentbureauonline.com, kindly feel free to share and refer suitable candidates.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by sonofthunder: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
debbie:
I cant tell why grin but i have been posting few jobs outside lagos.....
do post if u come across trainee engineering jobs

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Before we forget.....i am not a recruiter,i am not an employer and neither do i have any direct contact with any of the jobs i post here.

My job is to pass this info across to all job seekers. cheesy
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Adesiji77: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
debbie:
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
denis217:

Thank you.
It's simply because the useless leaders have refused, for what so ever, to support a Standard Sea Port outside Lagos.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Debbie may God in his infinite mercy shower blessing upon you and your household... Thanks for the good job

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
debbie:
Before we forget.....i am not a recruiter,i am not an employer and neither do i have any direct contact with any of the jobs i post here.

My job is to pass this info across to all job seekers. cheesy
Cheers
You are doing well. Your reward will come here first before any other one.
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by bxcode(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
One day I will be like debbiegrin

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Want to be like me how? I be woman and you be man.........abii u want to be a woman? Haba.
You are unique in your own way.
Thanks bro
bxcode:
One day I will be like debbiegrin

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by debbie(f): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
God bless you too,thank you.
Pwhitelaw:
Debbie may God in his infinite mercy shower blessing upon you and your household... Thanks for the good job
Re: Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. by slydog(m): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2016
debbie:

Hello Debbie, nice job you rendering here. Please can you pm me the link to this ad? I've applied though, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragnet: Nestle Nigeria Plc Test / National Intelligence Agency Of Nigeria (NIA): Graduate Recruitment 2012 / Mctimothy Associates Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.