Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka (39357 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / PDP, Ohanaeze Forced Bishop Onaga To Transfer Mbaka – Parishioners Allege / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by writer2000(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Indications have emerged that popular priest and founder of Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka may be transferred out of his station, Christ the King Parish in GRA, Enugu State.

The move to transfer Father Mbaka by Enugu Catholic Diocese is coming against the backdrop of his recent strong prophecies, especially in the political landscape of Nigeria where he predicted the defeat of former president Goodluck Jonathan by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Reliable sources revealed that

the decision to remove Mbaka was scheduled to affect other priests in a bid to make it look like a routine.

Another source, how­ever, confirmed that the church is afraid of the possible reaction of his followers and the adoration faithful, who make up more than 80% of the population of Enugu Catholic Diocese.

Mbaka was criticised by the clergies in the South East when he backed President Buhari to beat Jonathan in the highly contentious March 28, 2015 elections.

In his New Year message, Mbaka lambasted those who labeled him a false prophet and demanded to know who is the false prophet.

http://m.afrogalleria.page.tl/Catholic-Church-Plans-To-Move-Popular-Rev-Father-Mbaka.htm

3 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by bluaero(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2016
The political cleric

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Penssuwa(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Mishydoo(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2016
And SoWho he don epp...?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2016
There is nothing special about this. Every Catholic priest gets transfered from his station to anywhere his bishop and diocesan council feels like. In fact, a priest shouldn't stay more than 5 years in his station. Any of them that has stayed over 5 years should expect transfer any time. And priests are obedient servants to Christ and their bishops, so they must move when the bishop wants them to move. Nothing special about that.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke
There is nothing special about a catholic priest being transfered. It is a usual practice- politics or not.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Feranchek(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Mishydoo:
And SoWho he don epp...?

Unfortunately, you don't know him

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ernesty20(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2016
It is no big deal.. Catholic priests are moved from one station to another every 5 years.

28 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Penssuwa(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

There is nothing special about a catholic priest being transfered. It is a usual practice- politics or not.
Why now... it is such a clandestine arrangement that the priest in most occasions is not given a pre-action notice, so why the publicity? if you had read the post, you wouldnt have said this. NB: he has been there for more than five years, but it wont change much... He gath massive followership that defies all power of transfer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Mishydoo(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2016
Feranchek:

Unfortunately, you don't know him

Does he know me..?

13 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:

Why now... it is such a clandestine arrangement that the priest in most occasions is not given a pre-action notice, so why the publicity? if you had read the post, you wouldnt have said this.

And who said he was given a pre-notice? Read through the post again and show me where it was reported that they gave him pre-notice. You are the one who never read the news well. For all you know, this might have been heard over the raven. And they are usually given notice about a couple of weeks or more before they are transfered. And if they dont give them notice, how is that your personal problem?

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ucnwafor(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Political priest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
[size=18pt]They should transfer him to the sambisa diocese since he is now an advocate of one Nijeriya and northern rule.

[/size]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:

I wonder if it was your Buhari he critisized for self seeking attention wether you will still admire him?

Hypocrite

9 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Demmocrats(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Touch thou my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by onstelly(f): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2016
ernesty20:
It is no big deal.. Catholic priests are moved from one station to another every 5 years.
Some are not even up to five years sef

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Amazing action shocked

The adoration ministry continues anyway, anytime grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by NobleAngell(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Best of luck to him.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Penssuwa(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

I wonder if it was your Buhari he critisized for self seeking attention wether you will still admire him?

Hypocrite
You have a chronic problem. First, I was never a Buhari fan, but I support honesty, good work and sanity. (Buhari is not close to the best... he has several flaws, but is far better than his predecessors)
Hypocrisy is when you support or criticize someone not because he is wrong or right, but because he didn't appeal to your vain and irrational sentiments. Answer this question, has any of his criticisms been faulted?

11 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
You have a chronic problem. First, I was never a Buhari fan, but I support honesty, good work and sanity. Hypocrisy is when you support or criticize someone not because he is wrong or right, but because he didn't appeal to your vain and irrational sentiments. Answer this question, has any of his criticism been faulted?

He's a catholic priest for God's sake and is not to be taking seriously unless you an alter boy afraid of your ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Penssuwa(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

He's a catholic priest for God's sake and is not to be taking seriously unless you an alter boy afraid of your ass.
Talk like you are serious, and stop casting aspersion. Damn! do you have the brain of a dinosaur? Again, has any of his criticisms been faulted? I'm an Igbo boy, but I follow the truth irrespective of the direction it takes.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:

Talk like you are serious, and stop casting aspersion. Damn! do you have the brain of a dinosaur? Again, has any of his criticisms been faulted? I'm an Igbo boy, but I follow the truth irrespective of the direction it takes.

His a catholic priest and that alone discredits him from any logical reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by asadike(f): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
I pray its true coz its long over due. sambisa or Daura will do.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Addicted2Women: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mbaka is fucking low life.
He claims to be a man of God but he is just a big scam.
Remember when he was disgracing Chimaroke Nnamani, calling him a murderer.
He then went after Goodluck Jonathan, telling him he was occupying a dead man's seat.
Finally, he is now friends with a dictator (Buhari).

If these men he accused of murder are guilty.
Is he God ??
Let him let God do his job by punishing them when they get to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by nippysky992: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
[size=30pt]Heart
Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend
[/size]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A boy proposed his
girlfriend for marriage,
Girl: Tell me… who do you
love most in this world..?
Boy: You, of course!
Girl: what am I to you?
Boy: The boy thought for a
moment and looked intently
in her eyes and said
“u r missing part of my
heart”
She smiled and she accepted
his proposal.
After their wedding, the
couple had a sweet and
happy life for a while.
However,the youthful
couple began to drift apart
due to the busy schedule of
life and the never-ending
worries of daily problems …
their life became difficult.
All the challenges posed by
the harsh realities of life
began to drift away deir
dreams and love for each
other … The couple began to
have more quarrels and
each quarrel became make
their relation more worst.
One day, after the quarrel,
the girl ran out of the house
…. At the opposite side of
the road, she shouted, “You
don’t love me…!”
The boy hated her
childishness and out of
impulse, said, “May be, it
was a mistake for us to be
together..!
You were never da missing
part of my …!”
Suddenly, she turned quiet
and stood there for a long
while …. He regretted what
he said but words spoken
cant be taken back.
With tears in her eyes, she
went home to pack her
things and Before leaving
the house,she left a note for
him:
“If I’m really not da missing
part of ur love, let me go..n
search for sumone who is …
It is less painful this way…
let us go on our separate
ways and search for our
own partners…”
Five years went by….
He never remarried but he
had tried to find out about
her life indirectly ….. . She
had left the country and
was living her dreams.
He use to regret on what he
did but never tried to bring
her back.. In the dark and
lonely night, he lit his
cigarette and felt the
lingering ache in his
heart.He couldn’t bring
himself to admit that he
was missing her…..
One day, they finally met….
At the airport, He was going
away on a business trip .He
saw her,She was standing
there alone, with just the
security door separating
them.
She smiled at him gently.
Boy: How are you ?
Girl: I’m fine. How about
you… Have you found your
heart’s missing part…?
Boy: No.
Girl: I’ll be flying to New
York in the next flight.
Boy: I’ll be back in 2 weeks
time. Give me a call when
you are back…You know my
number…. Nothing has
changed.
With a smile, she turned
around and waved good-
bye.
“Good-bye . . .”
Same evening he heard of a
plane crash which was
headed to New York.He
tried to know about her and
found that,She died.
[/b]
Read-The-Rest-Here
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by richidinho(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
dunno he is popular
na ur mouth i hear am
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Chanchit: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
They should just transfer him to Lagos for more drama.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by kennyman2000(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmmm....

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.