Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? (1736 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by TheSly: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
davidylan:

funny enough if another name for sex were truly David then sex wouldnt be important at all.  grin You better change it to chic2 if you love your sex.

Anytime i see the handle. . .  .''Davidylan''. . . . .
I see someone who wouldn't think twice before zippin' out his credit card on a girl. . . .Just to . . . .Ermm U know. cheesy
Davidylan means sex in Serbia's Language.  cheesy

stillwater:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Quoi?  cheesy
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2009
The Sly:

Anytime i see the handle. . .  .''Davidylan''. . . . .
I see someone who wouldn't think twice before zippin' out his credit card on a girl. . . .Just to . . . .Ermm U know. cheesy
Davidylan means sex in Serbia's Language.  cheesy

Well unfortunately for the Serbian language . . . this davidylan here is pretty cautious when it comes to credit cards. As far as i'm concerned the fewer women see your "credit card" the better.
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by TheSly: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
davidylan:

Well unfortunately for the Serbian language . . . this davidylan here is pretty cautious when it comes to credit cards. As far as i'm concerned the fewer women see your "credit card" the better.
Right! I had to learn that the hard way. . . . cheesy
If possible, I wouldn't let them see it at all, They are preety dangerous. cheesy
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2009
If partners don't communicate about their needs, even with sex, it is sure to bring about trouble in the end. I guess it's best to be open, and if one party isn't 'down' with another's fantasy, they can come to terms with some solutions.
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
The Sly:

Quoi?  cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin You disappeared, na wa o.

davidylan:

Lol, I've already seen it and stashed it. tongue

chic2pimp:

Well wetin be the difference? grin

I dey shag,u dey eat food but I healthy pass u. No be so?

If u wan live pass the age of 90,berra start eating more of the fruits of Labour wink grin

Abeg, you can take a man's girlfriend not his food. grin
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by TOPE20001(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ dis girl ooo grin. If dat no be talent,wetin u go call am ehn? undecided

If Stephen Hawkins can lay claim to being a genius, then I am also a Genius.

lol. . .how can u compare urself with stephen hawking? grin grin
wat an insult tongue
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, I've already seen it and stashed it. tongue

you'll still loff me anyway. grin
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by chic2pimp(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lol. . .how can u compare urself with stephen hawking? grin grin
wat an insult tongue
Nah mate. Its an Insult comparing me to Stephen Hawkins wink cool.

stillwater:

Abeg, you can take a man's girlfriend not his food. grin

Different strokes,Different folks grin.
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by TheSly: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2009
stillwater:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin You disappeared, na wa o.

I left becos of David, I wanted to make you mine but he kept sabotaging all my attempts. embarassed
Re: Sex And Marriage : What's The Catch? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2009
The Sly:

I left becos of David, I wanted to make you mine but he kept sabotaging all my attempts. embarassed

Awwww, embarassed Hope you're alright. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / He Is Proving Too Difficult To Control / Please Help A Frustrated Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.