Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? (584 Views)

Nigerians Spend More Time On Bet9ja Than Any Other Site Daily (2017 Ranking) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland And His Beautiful Bride. / Quote A Friend On Nairaland And Wish Them Happpy Sallah In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? by cutebobo(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Though its always fun checking Nairaland everyday but not so in the case of Facebook and for now, these are the two sites I visit.

How about you?
Re: Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Still on celebration mood...

Every goal and title won by Messi last season was a hit bk to bk......

If your a real soccer fan,add me on whatsapp 07033033101 and message me to add you to a soccer fan zone where you meet many club fans like you.. We also help to predict games. You won't regret to be there
Re: Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Goal.com, ESPN.com, Quora.com(the most educative of em all), Facebook.com, Twitter, Instagram.
Re: Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? by cutebobo(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Alanjeffy:
Still on celebration mood...

Every goal and title won by Messi last season was a hit bk to bk......

If your a real soccer fan,add me on whatsapp 07033033101 and message me to add you to a soccer fan zone where you meet many club fans like you.. We also help to predict games. You won't regret to be there
Some people don Whatsapp to something else oooo. You can imagine what this guy's post.
Re: Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? by Chaydee(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Dear Soldiers / Letter To The Sun / Angry Owerri Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.