Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship (54257 Views)

4 Mistakes Killing Your Writer Blog / Wrong Assumptions We Make In Life. / Pls How Much Do Authors Make In Nigeria After Publishing His\her Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Source: www.bussydave.com.ng

Episode 1…

We sat beside each other as we watched a home video. My heart pounding rapidly as i sat close to him, i could tell deep down within me that i had fallen in love yet again. He simply sat beside me like a log of wood, focusing all his attention to the movie.

“What is wrong with this boy?” i wondered unhappily,

“Doesn’t he seem attracted to me the way i feel feel for him?, i began asking myself questions i cant give answers to.

That fateful day truly was the third time i was spending my afternoon with him, yet he failed to notice my moves, he only acted like he has never developed any iota of feelings for any lady before.

Samuel was an attractive wealthy male, who caught my fancy right from the first day i packed into the new lodge (hostel). Unlike most guys, he kept to himself and behaved like a saint, winning my heart with his godly behaviour. But getting him to reciprocate my good gestures towards him was a very hard task.

His intense behaviour soon began irritating me, forcing me to make up my mind not to visit him again after that fateful Tuesday evening. Because I had my pride to protect, which really was more important than my likeness for him.

He was in his 300 level, while i was in my 2nd year in the university. My feelings for him were really strong and divine, but i couldn’t display my emotions the way i wanted, without appearing cheap and disgusting.

Finally by 8pm, the movie ended. I sighed and got up from his chair,

“Good night” i said to him unhappily, but surprisingly, he held my hand strongly and looked up at me with fire in his eyes,

“Please don’t go yet, there is something i wish to tell you” he pleaded. I gazed into his eyes and smiled,

“Finally he is living up to expectation” i reasoned,

“Please sit down” he begged humbly. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him,

“I know you do trust me a lot, that’s why i’m the only guy you always visit, but i can’t help it anymore, i have tried holding back my feelings but i can’t any longer, because it’s killing me silently. I have been dreaming and praying to have someone like you. Please will you grant my request and be my special friend??”, “I have been in love with you from the very first day i saw you” he pleaded nervously with shaking lips. I stared at him coldly even though i was very happy inside.

“I don’t think it will be possible, let’s just be friends” i replied and stood up. He tried to draw my hand, but i snatched it from his grasp,

“Goodnight we will see tomorrow” i murmured, gave him one last look and left for my room.

I rushed to my room, hugged my teddy bear happily, and heaved a sigh of relief.

I was very much delighted.

“At last, hmmmm” I murmured happily, falling asleep and dreaming of good times…

– To be Continued-

Watch-out for Episode 2

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-1/

8 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Anyone following, before i continue with the story?

8 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by DuchessLily(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Continue !!

Following.com

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2016
carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by jopretty(f): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls continue *legs crossed,sipping a glass of chilled sprite*

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
DuchessLily:
Continue !!

Following.com

Smiles..Thanks for stopping by, now let me continue with the story!
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
jopretty:
Pls continue *legs crossed,sipping a glass of chilled sprite*

Thanks for stopping by......Let me continue with my story, i hope you learn a great lesson from this smiley
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ladies and pretence. *rushes 2 d front row* kip it coming

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Snowangel4:
carry on

Thanks snowangel......Please endeavour to stay tune till the very last episode
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks for stopping by pals and for being patient!

Episode 2….

By 6am the following morning, i heard a gentle knock on my door and when i got to the door, there stood Samuel, hands in his trouser pocket, smiling at me.

“Good morning” i greeted and yawned,
“I’m so sorry for disturbing you this early, it’s just that i was unable to sleep all through last night” he explained nervously.

I let him into my room, he settled on my chair and kept me company, while i brushed and freshened up…

“Seriously, i still find it hard to chat with you” he confessed, making me giggle and laugh,
“But i don’t think it is a good thing to be shy before a girl, moreover we do like guys who are manly” i advised jokingly. He smiled and stared at me.

“Hope i didn’t put you off with my behavior yesterday?” he asked curiously,
“I’m so sorry about it” he apologized with a drawn face. I breathed deeply, summoned courage, advanced towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek which left him totally surprised.

“Let’s forget about last night” i murmured. He stared at me with a coloured face filled up with surprise..

I really forced myself to plant the kiss on his cheek in order for him to feel free with me.
Seriously i have never met a complete introvert like Samuel before, “perhaps he might have no relationship experience before” I reasoned.

I sat on my bed that beautiful morning with a calm smile, looking up at him our eyes met..

He opened his mouth to say something, but no voice came out. He swallowed hard in embarrassment and got up,

“Are you going back to your room” i asked anxiously, he nodded,
“Yea i didn’t warm my soup last night, let me go and check if it has spoilt” he managed to mutter before leaving. I looked away unhappily, even though i didn’t make it look so obvious that i was unhappy.

Samuel really was the kind of guy most lady do dream of having, not only because he is good looking and wealthy, he also was the quiet type. I knew he felt something for me, but the problem was just his manner of approach. He was scared of making the first move, which was then left in my hands to encourage him decently, because i had fallen for him already.

By 12noon, I went over to my best friend’s room, where i collected three local movies, while she teased me,
“Woman you prefer watching movies alone with that your hostel boyfriend who dosen’t talk to anyone abi?” she joked, I laughed,
“Does it concern you?” i asked and rolled my eyes. she sighed playfully..

Mariam was my very good friend, and the only girl who really knew much about my lifestyle, but however, she had one problem. “she was a guy freak, who easily fall for guys and engage in ungodly activities”.

Though she already had suffered alot in their hands, she still kept on giving herself away so easily. She was living with her guy Timi, who equally was the person who helped me secure my hostel accommodation. Notwithstanding she was a very nice girl with a soft nature, who sacrificed her happiness for others.

With three “C.D Plates” in my hand, i walked straight to Samuel’s room. He happily let me in, devouring me with his eyes as i settled down.

I sat on the floor and watched the movies, hoping he would make advances once again. I knew, my behaviour appeared desperate, but i did what i did because i had to.

I just sat and waited with a pounding heart.

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Ladies and pretence. *rushes 2 d front row* kip it coming

*Smiles* Love your comment Maiconyoung.........Lets hope you get to predict the end of this story smiley
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry Pals........i might be a bit late in updating the story, cos am updating the story on my blog: www.bussydave.com.ng and at the same time updating it here episode by episode....

Thanks for your patience at all times. Am sure you're gonna love the story, most especially the ladies grin
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Episode 3

I was watching the last movie when I noticed him sit beside me on the floor, with two bottles of coke and a packet of crackers biscuit, which made me smile to myself, as I focused all my attention on the movie which was showing on his television……

“Mary here is cola oo” he managed to joke while i smiled, and looked at him in appreciation. We ate the biscuit and drank the coke in silence, as i returned my focus back to the movie once again.

He later held my hand gently, which really made me look at him with surprise, and he appealed to me with his eyes.

“Please accept me into your life, i’m not a bad person, i promise and swear to keep your dignity and respect intact, i truly love you” he begged.

“Really?” i asked, while he held my hand strongly.

“I swear” he answered. I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

“Please answer me” he pleaded desperately.

Seriously seeing him beg me, really gladdened my heart, but i just pretended as if he was disturbing my peace.

“What do you want me to say again?” i asked, while he drew his face closer to mine.

“Please just say yes” he whispered. I looked into his eyes and saw love, desire and honesty in it, but i controlled myself and looked away.

“Just give me time, i will think about it”. I replied

But surprisingly and out of nowhere, he drew closer to me and gave me a tight hug, this i received while i closed my eyes ……

But I soon got myself and gently pushed him away, while he looked at me gratefully, and with shinning eyes.

“I have never felt this way before, thank you” he said, while i looked away and closed my eyes briefly, because i equally felt something strong when we hugged, which i have never felt for any guy before, not even my Ex..

I was unable to concentrate on the remaining part of the movie i was watching after the hug, because all my thoughts were now on him, and even though i was the one who pushed him away, i still wanted him to hug and hold me closer to himself, but then i had to control myself, because i’m nothing but an humble girl who has her pride and dignity to protect, and so i stood up minutes later, while he stared at me with his innocent face which always make me lose focus……..

“Let me go and sleep, i’m so tired” i said to him with a smile, while he equally stood up as well and held my hand.

“Will you come once you are through with your sleep?” he asked with a pleading face, while i looked down.

“I will try” I replied, but instead of letting me go, he drew closer to me, and hugged me again, while my soul melted. I immediately fled his room without looking back….

As i lay on my bed that evening, i battled with my thoughts and emotions, as i prayed for him to be real, because i really do not want to repeat the mistake i made with my Ex, who had equally looked so honest when i first met him, and so in love, i was with him then, that i freely gave him my virginity…….

Tears fell off my eyes as i remembered how he took my most precious asset, and i swallowed hard as i bit my lips. I knew i could never get over that trauma, because i knew the pain i passed through that fateful night. I thought he really loved me, just because he looked decent and said those words i wished to hear, I guess that’s one problem every girl faces, because we never really can tell or know the guy who really loves us. Moreover, they all appear good and decent at first sight, that you won’t really see the wolf in him, if you also do have feelings for him which will then blind you from his faults and before you know what, he’s had his way with you and it’s already too late………

My thoughts really drew much tears from my eyes that evening, and before i knew what was happening, i was already crying deeply, as my mind played back on how i lost my pride to Emmanuel……..

It’s really something that touched my soul, spirit and body, but i didn’t know it was just a game to him. Only God will judge us all and here is the story of how i lost my treasure……

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-3/

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Olajhidey22:

*Smiles* Love your comment Maiconyoung.........Lets hope you get to predict the end of this story smiley
dis is nt nairabet and am nt a gud predictor. Am luvn ur story abi na gist.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
dis is nt nairabet and am nt a gud predictor. Am luvn ur story abi na gist.

Thanks Maiconyoung! am glad you are enjoying the story............Please endeavour to stay tune to the very last episode
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Episode 4

I still vividly remember that fateful night as if it was yesterday. The day i thought i was doing the right thing for the guy i loved and adored….

That fateful day was February 14th of my first year in the university, and i was a simple naive virgin who knew not that a guy could go any length just to take a woman’s most cherished treasure…….

Emmanuel and i had dated for 1 Year and 3 Months prior to that particular day, and even though i felt strongly for him, i never allowed him to go beyond kissing me, and he never bothered to go further, because according to him, he valued me more than satisfying his urge, which i really fell for, coupled with his humble nature and behaviour, without knowing that i was digging my own pit……..

On that fateful valentines day, he took me shopping, where he bought few clothes which he could afford for me, before treating me to a delicious meal in ‘Sweet Sensation’, which was one of the best fast food available in our vicinity that year…. We really spent much time there, eating, joking and taking pictures. I must confess he really spent a lot on me that fateful day, which really swept me off my feet and i equally decided to surprise him with a gift of my virginity cos i thought he deserved it… (how foolish i was)

When we got back to his hostel later in the evening, i kissed him gratefully while he held me tenderly.

“Hope you are happy?” he asked.

“Yea baby, I’m so so happy” i replied him.

Emmanuel really is a very tall and heavily built guy who was in his final year…….

He carried me up, kissed me again for a while, before gently laying me on his bed, and we stared at each other, while my eyes melted as his heavy gaze went all through my body which sent shivers down my spine……

“I’m all yours tonight, but please be gentle” i said to him, while he gave me a weird look.

“Hope you are sure about this?” he asked with an innocent look on his face.

“Yea as long as you promise to keep your word that you will never abandon me” i replied, while he smiled deeply,
“I swear with my life baby, i will never leave you as long as i’m alive” he swore.

“Then i’m all yours sweet heart” i said with a wink, while he smiled, and that was how he had his way with me.

——————————

“Please stop it’s okay” i finally pleaded as i strongly held him, while he gazed into my eyes and jerked as if something had pushed him from behind, before lying on top of me. I closed my eyes as i breathed deeply and gently pushed him away.

“I’m so sorry for hurting you” he apologised as he felt my face with his palms, while i unsuccessfully tried to fight back tears which finally dripped out of my eyes. Why was i crying? I knew not, because i gave him my body willingly and not under duress, but i guess the guilt and feeling of losing my most cherished treasure which i had swore to keep for my future husband made my cry…….

———————

Emmanuel was very caring and comforting as he tried to appease me that night. He boiled hot water for me, made tea for me and even held me all through the night. Truthfully he really was very romantic, which equally increased the love i had for him.

Oh! he simply was an angel that night and i was deceived into believing it was all real, hmmmm who knew how he must have laughed in his mind that night!

As the whole event played back in my head, i clutched my teddy bear and cried. Even though i had gotten over our break up, i still haven’t gotten over the feeling of losing my virginity to him. How could i have known that it was just a game to him, cos he really captured my heart, stole my body and swept me off my feet with his charms…..

“Dear lord i’m now in love again please guide me” i prayed even though in my mind i knew my prayer lacked merit.

————————-

Lesson 1: How foolish i was to have given him my precious asset with the feeling that he will forever be mine if i can give him that.

Most ladies are still making this mistakes and will keep making it, don’t be on of them!

————————

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-4/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Episode 5

Emmanuel really was a devil in disguise and after the night i gave him my virginity, he changed from Emmanuel who respected my body, to Mike who loves nothing but sex, and it was as if his eyes opened after our first act which i regretted, and from that moment his attitude towards me changed.

This act then became all he knew and he started demanding for it almost everyday which really shocked me, for i had thought after our first time that will be the end of it. I was wrong and it just seemed as if our first act turned him into a sex addict overnight and my foolish self later gave in. I had no option than to oblige him, just to keep my man and prevent him from having external affairs outside. I just want to keep making him happy.

—————————

This really gave a big blow on my relationship with God, i never had time for school fellowship programs or Christian events on campus again all because Emmanuel was with me always, willing to satisfy his lustful desire and moreover i felt trap in the relationship that within myself i loosed my prayer life and close communication with God. I really felt a huge guilt in me, cos i willingly gave in to Emmanuel and now there is no way out.

————

However he never did stop caring nor spoiling me with gifts, but then every good deed or affection he showered on me, often ended up with him demanding for this rubbish act in return and i continued playing along. He virtually owned my body that period and i really couldn’t bring myself to disobey him even though sometimes i did try to stop him from having his way with me. This would leave him gloomy for the rest of the day and I will finally give in to his demand just to make him happy.

I wasn’t really happy with the way things were going between us, because i knew God wasn’t happy with me, but i was just madly in love with this guy, i will say. So there was nothing my weak self could do

“What if something happens and he dumps me” i often did ask myself that period, but just the thought of it would send shivers down my spine, and i would end up saying
“GOD FORBID”

He was equally my neighbour that period, which really made the closeness irresistible and there really wasn’t a way i could avoid him.

Mariam, my best friend, was also not helpful when i finally confided in her, but i really didn’t blame her, because she equally wasn’t experienced even though she behaved like a big girl…….

“Is he cheating on you?” she had asked me.

“No” i replied.

“Is he stingy?”

“No”

“Does he hide anything from you?”

“No”

“So what’s hard in rewarding him with your body, it’s not as if you are losing anything, moreover you aren’t a virgin anymore, and even if you stop having it with him from now till you die, you still won’t be a virgin again, free yourself and enjoy it jor” she had advised, while i stared at her and said nothing,

I kept on thinking and pondering on that statement she uttered. She has won my weak-self with that, and i agreed with her costhe mistake has been done already (peer influence)

But then the more i gave Emmanuel my body, the bolder he became in demanding for more and it just looked as if he was trying to have it all before graduating, which really astonished me. I knew i would still be there for him no matter where he went, but i guess he didn’t trust me and i never knew he had other plans in his mind as he turned me into a love making machine.

It soon got to a stage where i couldn’t take the rubbish act anymore, and surprisingly it led to our first fight.

As these memories flashed back in my mind, my body shook as i cried deeply.

The memory really was so painful cos it was the first time a guy laid his hands on me.

—————————-

It all happened one fateful evening when we were together in his room, he carried me on his laps and started his foolish act on my foolish self

“Baby you smell nice” he said to me while i blushed, and truthfully Emmanuel really is a master of sweet words which he always used on me. (That was my greatest weak point)

“What is it baby? Sit up nah” he said as he drew my hand in order for me to sit up but i refused, which left him extremely surprised.

“what is the matter?” he asked

“I can’t do it” i replied, and he smiled.

He was surprised, he asked why?

“I won’t cos i don’t like it” i said arrogantly, while he stared at me as i got up from his bed and dressed up. His eyes burned furiously as he watched me.

“Baby why are you so selfish?” he finally asked,(what a foolish statement i wondered)

“You are the one very selfish all you now know is this rubbish act, just see how skinny you have become” i replied with a hurtful tone, which really was a big mistake and it earned me two powerful slaps on my face while i held my jaw and stared at him in shock and disbelief…OMG!

I stared at him angrily and in shock for a while, before rushing back to my room in tears.

“Baby i’m sorry” I heard him apologise as he followed me but i shut my door and locked it before he could enter. I really was so hurt that day cos i never believed Emmanuel would ever lay his hand on me.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes as i remembered how i felt that day. “Why am i even remembering all these?” i asked myself as i cleaned my eyes, but then it was my feelings for Samuel which was bringing my past experience back to my head, and i had no control over it.

I soon heard a steady knock on my door

Who was it?

Checkout in the next episode
—————————–

Lesson 2: All a lady earns from cheapen and giving yourself away to a guy is disrespect. Believe me, when you fail giving him this thing, he will dump you instantly!

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-5/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by jacy67(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice story. keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
jacy67:
Nice story. keep it coming

Thanks Jacy67.....More episodes on the way!!!! smiley
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Episode 6

I soon heard a steady knock on my door, which brought me out from my thoughts. I immediately composed myself as i went to open my door and when i opened it, there stood Samuel with a smile on his gentle face, and he peered into the dark room.

“Are you still sleeping? It’s almost 7:45pm” he asked me while i forced a smile.

“Actually i wasn’t even sleeping oo” i replied as i yawned, switched on my bulb and allowed him in. He entered, looked around for a while before staring at me again. I tried to hide my face by looking down, but his sharp eyes noticed my dull face and red eyes. Seriously guys can be very sharp when it comes to reading a girl’s face, especially a girl they are interested in.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” he asked seriously and with care, while i sat on my bed and looked away, he was soon beside me and he held my hands tenderly.

“Please what is it, maybe i could be of help?” he asked, while i forced a smile.

“Don’t worry it’s nothing” i replied, but he just shook his head.

“I don’t believe you, moreover nobody cries over nothing” he insisted.

“Samuel it’s nothing serious, i just remembered someone i used to care for” i explained and he smiled.

“Ok, I now understand, so where is he?” he asked but i just gave him a blank look.

“Why do you want to know?” i asked back as i rolled my eyes, which made him to smile and shrug. But then my retort didn’t put him off, instead he drew closer to me and looked into my eyes.

“Sweetheart a problem shared is a problem solved, moreover sharing your story with a friend sometimes helps to reduce tension and bad feelings, and i equally promise to share my own story with you when you are done with yours” he said to me fearlessly, while i looked at him silently as i battled within my mind whether to share my secret with him or not. I thought to myself that no matter my feelings for him, he still is a boy and might use it against me in future, but the way he stared at me really showed he cared and the sparkle in his eyes were very real and filled with love. My eyes melted again and i burst into tears while he held me in his arms and consoled me.

“It’s okay baby” he said with his gentle voice, and truthfully I didn’t know how i felt that moment cos it has been a long time a guy held me in that manner.

His arms were comforting and i really felt like sleeping in them when he held me, but then i equally didn’t want to appear vulnerable or weak to him and so i managed to control and keep myself in check by drying my eyes.

“It’s okay everything happens for a purpose, what are you going to eat tonight?” he asked, while i said nothing.

“I have soup, i can make garri for you” he said, which made me to laugh.

“Thanks Sam, you are a nice guy but don’t worry, i will drink tea with my biscuit” i replied, while he shrugged in resignation.

“Don’t worry once i’m done with my night bath i will come and spend an hour with you” i had said to him, when i finally composed myself and stopped my tears that evening. He stared at me as if he was reading my mind through my eyes.

“Do you promise? Cos i can’t wait to hear your story?” he asked, while i smiled and nodded.

“Yea i promise” i replied, before he stood up and left in order to give me space to take my bath.

As you all know, we girls do like to keep our secrets to ourselves but then Samuel really appeared very special to me, because he had few friends and didn’t socialize much. This made me to trust him and seriously the feelings i had for him was equally so much that i was even ashamed of myself sometimes. Yet, I couldn’t help it and at precisely 8:55pm that fateful evening i saw myself in his room where we stared at each other as if we were searching for something in our eyes.

After taking my night bath that evening, i took my biscuit and a cup of tea to his room because i promised to come and stay with him for a while in order to tell him my story.

“So dear, i’m all ears” he said to me with a smile, while i drank my tea and smiled back as i prepared to share my story with him.

And there i sat in his room about to reveal my intimate secrets to a male who really was nothing but a stranger to me, if not that i had feelings for him, and with a smile on my face i opened my mouth to do what i never knew i would ever do in my life.

Hmmmmm, love really works wonders.

I told him the first few chapters of my love life with Emmanuel, which was focused mainly on how we started and how he took away my virginity, which equally turned him into an addict, and truthfully i really knew not what pushed me into revealing some part of my intimate life to him, even though i kept the main part to myself, while he listened attentively with his eyes focused on me.

“So how did it all end?” he seriously asked, while i breathed deeply because i stopped my story at the scene where Emmanuel slapped me. A smile equally displayed on my face as i noticed the excitement with which he asked the last question.

“I will say our affair officially ended on his graduation day” i replied, as the memory of that particular day rushed into my head, while Samuel nodded his head for me to continue.

Then i continued

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-6/

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Thanks Maiconyoung! am glad you are enjoying the story............Please endeavour to stay tune to the very last episode
U can count on me 4 dat, but...
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Updating 6 episodes in a day is nt easy, thumbs up 2 u. Wat will u like 2 take? Make a request.

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice one
am really enjoying d storyy
seriously every episode was a hit 4rm episode one to two to threee
kip it up
oil dey ur head jorrrrrr

moreeee plsss...

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Updating 6 episodes in a day is nt easy, thumbs up 2 u. Wat will u like 2 take? Make a request.

smileyAnything you offer me @Maiconyoung......Thanks all the same grin
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
nice one

am really enjoying d storyy

seriously every episode was a hit
4rm episode one to two to threee

kip it up

oil dey ur head jorrrrrr

moreeee plsss...

Thanks for the encouragement pal smiley....... I wont disappoint @Nikkyparadise. Thats a promise smiley
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Episode 6

As soon as Emmanuel packed and left the hostel, i felt very empty and it looked as if i had lost something precious, cos i really had gotten used to his presence. I couldn’t even stay five minutes without thinking about him, nor stay an hour without flashing or calling his phone.

Seriously it really appeared as if my whole life depended on him and that was equally when i started to notice some changes in him.

His phone calls drastically reduced to the extent of twice on a very good week, which i really didn’t care about, since i did most of the calling, but the one which pained me the most was when he didn’t call me on my birthday, but only sent me a text message which got me extremely annoyed……

“How can a text message be compared to his sweet voice?” i had asked myself throughout that day as i waited patiently for his phone call which never came. Yet with tears in my eyes i read his text message over and over again till i finally slept that fateful night without hearing his voice.

“Or was he waiting for me to call him on my own birthday?” i wondered sorrowfully.

It really was very disheartening to receive phone calls from friends who meant nothing to me, while the person i called my boyfriend found it very hard to call me and that moment was equally when i began to have serious doubts about him.

“Did i truly choose the right person?” i asked myself over and over again that fateful night.

I didn’t expect him to buy me jewels, nor clothes, because i knew he just graduated, but all i wanted was just to hear his voice that particular day which was very hard for him to satisfy me with.

I couldn’t control my emotions the following day and with a shaking hand, i dialed his phone number.

“Hey baby, what’s up?” he asked when he picked his phone, but due to my anger i couldn’t answer him, but instead poured out my unhappiness to him.

“You have really changed! You can’t even call me on my birthday, you are very heartless, please don’t call my number again!”

I poured out to him before ending the call. Even though i shouted at him, i really had expected him to call me back. So I held my phone hopefully, thinking that he would call back but he equally found it too difficult to call back. I really can’t describe how i felt that moment, because i was more than devastated. He finally called me around 9pm, but due to my anger i refused to answer my phone, which rang five times before a text message came in.

The text message was from him and when i read it, i nearly fainted.

“I know it will come to this one day but i never expected it could be so soon, anyway goodluck with your life, i know you are with another guy that’s why you are not answering your phone. I won’t disturb you again just as you ordered”

The text message he sent me really smote my heart and tears dropped out from my eyes as I read it over and over again.

“So Emmanuel had never trusted me”, i said to myself as i cried and the urge to call him back and beg him that moment was so great, that i had to drop my phone.

“Life why are you this cruel?” i heard myself ask. Mariam my roomate rushed to my side with concern written all over her face but i said nothing as i handed my phone to her. Her face equally turned white as she read the text message Emmanuel sent me.

“Hmmmm so so cruel”, i said to myself as all the memories kept flashing back……

“Baby girl, this text message shouldn’t depress you nah. I believe he is just angry, you know how guys behave sometimes” Mariam tried to console me but yet i was unable to stop myself from crying that night.

The following morning, she called him with her own phone but he refused to answer which really surprised Mariam and all she did was just to shrug and shake her head.

“Don’t get yourself worked up over him, he should be the person to cry for you, so dear lets forget about him and prepare for market, you know our food stuffs has finished” she said to me as she expertly changed the topic.

Emmanuel never called me, neither did i see him for the rest of that year but i soon pushed him to the back of my mind as i focused all my energy in my studies, which was why i came to school in the first place and not to fall in love with someone who doesn’t deserve me.

However that period was very traumatic for me, beause i woke up sometimes feeling very lonely. What really kept me going was my determination to get over him as i swore not to be so easily used again. Although i couldn’t really believe that a guy like Emmanuel, who took me when i was very pure could easily forget me, as if i never existed. This equally made my heart very strong and hard towards guys that most of them avoided me because of my cold behaviour towards them.

It was also because of my past with Emmanuel, which made me to pack out from my former hostel and move into the hostel where i met Samuel.

Hmmm Samuel. The guy who softened me a bit and made my heart beat fast again.

“Hope I’m not making a major mistake again?” i asked myself as i tossed around on my bed but then i really didn’t know how his charms were able to soften my heart and turn me back to a sweet girl capable of loving again.

I was still thinking about him when my phone rang briefly and stopped, when i checked the caller, it was no other person than Samuel who had flashed me. A smile appeared on my face.I checked the time it was 12:15am.

“Why is he awake by this time of the night? Is he thinking about me?” i asked myself with a smile, and i was still pondering over it when sleep finally carried me away.

Oh my Samuel……

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-7/

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Olajhidey22(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Episode 8

“I like Samuel very much, but i’m scared of making another mistake” i confessed to Mariam, on our way back to our hostel from school the following day, while she just smiled,
“Sometimes i don’t understand you” i heard her say, which made me to stare at her in surprise,

“What do you mean?” i asked,
“Nothing oo jare” she replied, which only made me more curious to know what she had in mind,

“Nawa for you, tell me what you have in mind nah?” i insisted, and she stared at me for a while, with a very serious look on her face,
“Your problem with Emmanuel happened last year, what i don’t understand is why you are still mourning him, and equally punishing yourself till now” she said, which really shocked me immensely……..

“Who told you i’m still mourning Emma or punishing myself?” i asked seriously,
“Isn’t it obvious that you are, it’s been months since you last had a guy in your life, which kind of punishment is more than that?” she fired back,
“Abeg oo, it’s no punishment to me, i’m single and happy” i replied with a smile, while she laughed for a while…….

“Comot there jare! pretender, don’t tell me that crap again jor” she said with laughter, while i eyed her…….

One thing i really do love about my friend Mariam, is her honest and blunt nature, and she never hid her feelings from me, even for a single day, though sometimes she may be annoying,

“If you like, continue to play hide and seek with that poor boy’s feelings, i have nothing else to tell you again” she added, while i slapped her shoulder,
“Madam it’s okay nah” i replied her……..

Falling in love for the second time isn’t that easy, especially when you have been so terribly dealt with, the first time, but then love is an inevitable force of attraction which do come to every human being, and when it comes, carries your whole body, soul and even sense of reasoning with it………

Truly i was so scared of being hurt again, cos i knew i barely managed to survive my first heart break, which really wasn’t easy for me and seriously i equally didn’t know how my friends, especially Mariam were able to jump from one relationship to another without any emotional break down,
“How i wish i could just be like them” i had often said countless times, but then i really couldn’t be like them, because we are not the same…….

We soon got to our hostel, where Mariam gave me a sweet smile before going to her own room, which she shared with her boyfriend
“Take care, i will come to your room later” she said as she smiled……..

As i unlocked my door, Samuel came out from his own room, with a sweet smile on his face,
“Finally you are back, i have been lonely all day” he said as he came towards me, while i stared at him with a smile, and i felt like hugging him that moment, as my body yearned for his arms around me, but i kept myself in check, and swallowed my wishes, because i equally knew he had no morale to hug me in that manner in a hostel corridor,

But surprisinly he drew close and hugged me, which really drew out dimples from my face,

“I couldn’t sleep last night because i was thinking about us” i equally heard him whisper……

“Hmmm love is full of surprises”….

We entered my room together, where he sat quietly on my bed and watched as i quickly prepared rice that afternoon, because i returned from school with hunger. But the way he stared at me that afternoon really made me to lose concentration a couple of times and equally made me uncomfortable…….

“Please stop staring at me nah” i finally muttered while he laughed,
“But i can’t stop myself from staring at you nah” he replied with my tone, which made me to sigh with a smile,
“You better go back to your room and watch your t.v, since you are looking for who to watch” i fired back while he laughed out loud

“Watching you cook is more interesting than any t.v programme” he joked while i eyed him,
“Big head” i cursed
“Flat nyash” he cursed back,
“Na there your eyes go see fast” i replied, while he fell on the bed as he laughed,
“Madam cook fast, i’m very hungry” he said as he laughed,
“I’m not your mother” i replied, as i eyed him…….

After cooking, i freshened up in my bathroom, before dishing out the rice i cooked on a large plate. We ate together in silence and the way he ate really told me that he was actually hungry…..

“You cook nice but my mum cook’s better sha” he finally joked with a smile when he was filled up, while i eyed him,
“Because you don fill you stomach nah, why didn’t you make that comment earlier?” i asked with an angry mien, while he smiled,

“Hope there is still some left in the pot?” he also asked,
“Why are you asking?” i asked back with a frown,
“Because i will still eat at night nah” he replied, while i sighed with a smile, seriously that boy’s head needed to be spanked that moment……..

We were soon in his room where we joked and laughed as we watched a movie and i really was very glad that he finally was able to feel free with me……..

Then he made a statement which shocked me

“This is my first time of being this close with a girl” he confessed as he swallowed hard, while i stared at him in silence, because i really knew not how to react or what to say, but then his eyes really said it all as he looked into mine……..

“So Samuel is actually a virgin, how i wish i had kept mine till now also” i said to myself, as i stared back at him with a fast beating heart…….

-To be Continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-8/

3 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by virtuedagirl(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
nice story with great lessons. Ladies sha hum!
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by adwaani(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
oga please update ASAP.... I have brought my rocking chair,my viju milk, my data bundle is unlimited. you are the only one delaying my groove

3 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by sparog(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Don't keep me waiting ooh, [/color]haaaaaaa I will pull double kanye on you nah, oya update sharperly[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Olajhidey22:

smileyAnything you offer me @Maiconyoung......Thanks all the same grin
I dnt thnk i knw wat to offer u, am lovn ur story, u hve startd slown updates or u re busy?

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by OYAY(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice story! Moral lesson,self discipline and control!p. Continue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.