Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (40886 Views)

5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Christina Millian More Than Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2009
We all know Keyshia got her heart broken before that all her songs are about unfaithful men. I hope this is true love ooo so she can atleast go easy on the man hating. Her boyfriend name is  Daniel 'Boogie' Gibson of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Lets pray he can put up with her crazy ass family.

Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2009
keyshia is very beautiful. I prefer this hairstyle to all the others. She looks more presentable and less ghetto.

Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2009
The boy looks young.

Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2009
The Dream and Christina Millian seems to be painting the town red these days. These 2 are everywhere.

DEAR Christina, Please change that hair. lipsrsealed

Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:15am On Jun 19, 2009
wink
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2009
wink

Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by iice(f): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2009
Christina looks different.  .  .the facial structure is somewhat different undecided Or maybe it's because of the hair? undecided
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by showbobo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
i doubt if thats CM lipsrsealed undecided
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by mystikal(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
thts Millain y'all!
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
showbobo:

i doubt if thats CM lipsrsealed undecided

She has changed alot.

iice:

Christina looks different. . .the facial structure is somewhat different undecided Or maybe it's because of the hair? undecided

The hair. Horrible. lipsrsealed
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by Abbygyal(f): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2009
yh dey datin . . .i love d dream! his songs rocks!
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by chiogo(f): 2:43am On Jun 21, 2009
what happened, Christina?? That hair gotta go. The-Dream must be rubbing off his wackness on her. tongue

Keyshia and her boyfriend look cute together. Never heard of Daniel Gibson in the Cleveland Cavs.
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by oyinda3(f): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2009
lol is it dyed half blond or what
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2009
chiogo:

what happened, Christina?? That hair gotta go. The-Dream must be rubbing off his wackness on her. tongue

Keyshia and her boyfriend look cute together. Never heard of Daniel Gibson in the Cleveland Cavs.

DONT LIE. When Falsetto came out U were bumping it all over Boston. wink
oyinda.:

lol is it dyed half blond or what

She got a blond weave on!!
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by chiogo(f): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2009
SeanT21:

DONT LIE. When Falsetto came out U were bumping it all over Boston. wink
I wasn't. shawty is a 10, yeah. smiley
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On Jun 21, 2009
SeanT21:

She got a blond weave on!!

lol i see
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by TheSeeker(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2009
Keisha and she boyfriend look so good. I wish I can have her all to myself but who knows, maybe I can when she's 70. It don't matter y'all.

As for Christina, I almost didn't recognize her, what has she been up to lately?
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 3:31am On Jun 22, 2009
TheSeeker:

Keisha and she boyfriend look so good. I wish I can have her all to myself but who knows, maybe I can when she's 70. It don't matter y'all.

As for Christina, I almost didn't recognize her, what has she been up to lately?

Christina is working on a album. Her single is not doing good!!
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by biola44: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2009
just b4 divorce, grin
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by mohawkchic(f): 4:14am On Dec 24, 2009
~They're both pregnant! Two more Celeb "Baby Mama" coming right up! grin

~Keyshia is yet to officially announce anything but rumours say she was seen w/ a baby bump & she's's due in March. . not sure if Christina has given birth. . last pic i saw of her,her bump looked like she cud possibly be in her second trimester. .
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by mohawkchic(f): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by SeanT21(f): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2009
They will all make beautiful babies.
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by azeeza(f): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2009
@seanT21
They will all make beautiful babies.

yeah you are right,espeacially keyshia.damn she is looking yummy cool
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

The Dream looks different without his glasses,lol
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by semid4lyfe(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

The Dream looks different without his glasses,lol

**Yawns**
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by Kunbee: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
That weave is just scary lipsrsealed
Re: New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian by mohawkchic(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.