Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Wailing Wailers Association - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailers Association (2472 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Official SEAL Of WAILING WAILERS Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Signed up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Pidggin(f): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Member!

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Member!

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lwkmdo...orichirichi
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by asadike(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
ever present

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by referandum(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Proud member am coming out for nairaland wailers publicity officer

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by referandum(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Proud member am coming out for nairaland wailers publicity officer please vote for me
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chinedu Nwosu > NDIGBO AWAKE
Putting the Record Straight.

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015.

I have been following the so called Dasukigate and I am amazed how easy it is for a government to use the media to deceive and distract the ignorant masses.
History has shown that propaganda remains the biggest tool of any government that intends to enslave a people.

Unfortnately, even the current opposition has been quite incompetent in putting the records straight

For the records, there is nothing like a $2.1B arms money. It was a propaganda masterstroke well concotted by the DSS and EFCC to distract everyone from the incompetence of the Buhari administration.

That is why former president Goodluck Jonathan has come out twice now to put the records staright that he never approved any $2.1B arms money.

But it seems the ignorant masses still dont get it. So where did the "$2.1B arms money" headline originate from?

$2.1B was the monies that was allocated to the office of the NSA throughout Dasuki's tenure as NSA. These monies come under SECURITY VOTE.

It was not money allocated to the purchase of weapons as the DSS and the EFCC have claimed. That is why they cant take Dasuki to court. They will lose woefully.

Security vote is not money allocated for arms purchase. Of the whole monies that make up the $2.1B, only the $300 million from the returned Abacha loot was actually recommended for the purchase of arms.

That is why in court, the charges brought against Dasuki was in that range. But they are likely going to lose in court for that because weapons were actually purchased.

Whether they are worth $300 million is what the EFCC will have to prove in court. But from the way they have been refusing to follow the court process, one is safe to assume that they dont trust their own case against Dasuki.

But why did they go with the headlines of "$2.1 Billion arms purchase money" when they knew it was not the case?

Because the whole anti coruption fight was only a propaganda stunt from the beginning.

It was a well crafted stunt to distract the masses and persecute any dissenting voice so Buhari can fully consolidate power.

Does that mean I think many of the politicians mentioned in the scandal are clean? By no means!

Nigerian politicians are corrupt without a doubt including the presidency and everyone in the rulling APC party.

The president's campaign itself was sponsored from corruption. The Amaechi corruption scandals are well documented with very strong evidence.

If Dasuki has stolen any funds, he should be prosecuted accordingly, but the media propaganda and charade has got to stop.

Media trial is injustice in itself. I find it really deceitful when I see lines like "what will you tell the Nigerian soldiers that didnt have weapons to fight and were killed because Dasuki shared the arms money".

That is nothing but propaganda and trying to appeal to sentiments to push a narrative. If that were the case, what has the same military been using to fight BH in the last 8 months since Buhari has not bought any new weapons?

What weapons did the army use to push back BH prior to the 2015 elections? Did they push BH back with their bare hands too? Even Lie Mohammed claims BH has been defeated. With which weapons did the army defeat BH? With their bare hands?

It is important we put all these straight so we dont fall for cheap propoaganda by a government that has completely lost its way.

The same government that claims they are fighting corruption came out with a terrible corruption laden budget where they intended to connect cables from the President's residence to the drivers residence with N300 million.

In fact, the budget of yams was so laden with coruption that they had to shamelessly withdraw it.

The world has changed. If the current government thinks they will continue to rule with propaganda, they should think again because they will be exposed again and again.

Thank God for social media and the Internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wailing for those who are in chain sorry change. Wailing for brain washed and misguided Nigerians who believe in lies and propaganda. I am a proud and original wailing wailler.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
member...
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari, Dasuki, Kanu, tyranny and the rule of law
Churchill S. Umoren January 11, 2016

“When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.”
― Euripides, Orestes
Interestingly, it was Adolf Hitler who said ““To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”

IBB’ coup speech in 1985 ” Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was too rigid and uncompromising in his attitudes to issues of national significance. Efforts to make him understand that a diverse polity like Nigeria required recognition and appreciation of differences in both cultural and individual perceptions, only served to aggravate these attitudes… The situation was made worse by a number of other government functionaries and organisations, chief among which is the Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO). In fact, this body will be overhauled and re-organized.”

There is something really weird, eerie, going on. You can say It is smoldering, or tag it a caustic cauldron on the fire place. The chef and his assistants are still perfecting the broth, eventually it will be served. Of course, we talking main course, as appetizers are being served already.

The Nigeria nation could be described as under siege as the state buoyed by similar characters who cheered Hitler on, is doing all it could to use perjury, lies, subterfuge, to enshrine, and cast tyranny in stone. Those who are warning , we moving towards the precipice are being branded rebels, renegade, bad losers, crooks etc…But the words of Robert Fanney is not lost “ Under tyranny it is right to be a rebel.” People voted for Hitler but then after it was too late. So many Germans who aided the extermination of the Jews ended up in Hitler’s tummy.
Just like during the Third Reich rampage in Europe, intellectuals, working class, student union leaders, technocrats, union leaders, are being recruited to perfect the project. Take for example a Professor of criminology, Femi Odekunle “ As a professor of criminology, I am not for “unmoderated democracy”, I am not for “unmoderated rule of law” in which the rights of the individual will be so hyperbolized and override those of the collective”

This President , like Hitler and Stalin, is exceptionally narcissistic. Like Hitler, he has the capacity to see himself as a vessel for all the social and political forces at work in his world, and thus believe he is at its center. Ernest Nolte, a postwar German historian of fascism wrote “ the dominant trait in Hitler’s personality was infantilism.”
Buhari’s obsessive sense that he embodies all the aspirations of Nigerians, allows him to present himself as the savior he believes himself to be. Buhari is not bothered about how to convince his opponents or critics that he is right, but address those who are inclined to agree with his facts and reasoning in order to confirm and strengthen their beliefs.

In the heat of the last presidential election, Buhari blurted at one occasion “ If you steal government money, you will be locked up in prison” Some laughed it off, others said the man assumed he was in 1983. They contended that you cannot just lock a suspect up without trial. They argued, he forgot there is rule of law, judiciary, national Assembly etc. But I took him seriously. I had studied his personality traits so I do not wave away his remarks. Just like he said on national television with anger that Sambo Dasuki, and Nnamdi kanu do not deserve bail.
When Buhari got to the United States he played nice. He assured the US, in his anti corruption crusade, war against terror, respect for human rights would be sacrosanct. They clapped. I was not fooled. He returned , settled down, and his fangs came out.

This was what informed an article by a US attorney, Bruce Fein, published in the Washington Times titled “ Nigeria President Buhari Dupes the US”. Irked and frustrated by Buhari’s usurpation of the role of the judiciary, disregard for court orders, violation of citizens rights, wrote “ After celebrating fairness, due process, and the rule of law, last July to win the goodwill of the United States, Mr Buhari returned to Nigeria to mock all three in a vendetta against Dasuki, the immediate past National Security Adviser.
Cardinal John Onaiyekan spoke in same vein “ we have to tackle dishonesty, retrieve stolen monies, but we must do it within the ambit of the law, with respect for human rights sacrosanct so it does not look like persecution”

Just like the revered cleric, Nigeria citizens are 100 per cent behind any leader who is serious about rooting out corruption. It hurts when we look at how much we have made since independence, how much went into the pockets of thieving government officials viz the decay in the areas infrastructure, standard of living etc. I will break no tear for any official or individual whose hand in caught in the cookie jar.

But we must be careful we do not arrest first before we investigate. In the US, investigators, law enforcement do due diligence. Financial crime is one area the FBI is very good at. Once you have top forensic experts, follow the paper trails, transfers etc, you the perpetrator is dead duck. They will present their findings to the District Attorney (DA), who goes through, asks questions, you must convince him first. In some cases the DA will proceed to the Grand Jury, where your evidence is tested again before you go to court.

In Nigeria, the EFCC, DSS arrest you, lock you up, then start looking for evidence. They hurriedly put it together, in court it falls flat. In so many cases, they present a case in court, pleas taken, defence push for bail, Judge says okay. You step out , the pick u up again Gestapo style. Sambo Dasuki, Nnamdi kanu, Olisa Metuh, Jafaru Isah are the high profiles who are being locked up without bail nor appearance in courts. As I type there are no fewer than 25 Nigerians accused of graft being held in cells, by Buhari’s Gestapo, while they go seek for evidence.
The new fad by this “regime” is pick you up, intimidate, harass you for 48 hours, then proceed to court to get approval to hold you longer between 14 and 30 days. During Metuh’s case, EFCC’s cousel, C.O Ugwu told the Judge this “ we need the suspect in custody so as to aid us in our investigation, so we have come with this application to respectfully apply for an order of the Honorable Court authorizing is to keep him in custody” It was granted. 14 days given.

There is no doubt that Buhari has introduced his infamous Decree 2, through the back door. Two cases, Dasuki’s , and Kanu’s exposed the inner recess of Buhari and how bitterness and vengeance has made him not see the implications. Revered Vanguard’s columnist, Dele Sobowale, in his “ Frankly Speaking wrote “ After Dasuki secured permission of the courts to travel for medical treatment, the DSS laid siege to his home to prevent him from leaving Nigeria. Is this democracy…To justify their vendetta, they then unleashed on the nation the wild accusation that Dasuki defrauded the country of $2 Billion in armans deals. Like all Nigerians I was alarmed . Two Billion dollars (N400bn at N200/USD1) or (N540bn at N270/$1) is a lot of money and anybody stealing that should be hanged. But, unlike most Nigerians, I waited for the DSS to prove that N400bn or N540bn had been stolen. Under our laws, he who asserts , must prove. If they claim $2bn was misappropriated they must total up all the funds missing to that number. It will amount to the wildest exaggeration to tell us that people are being prosecuted for N31 Billion after alarming us with N400bn-N540bn”

Meanwhile, it is necessary to point out that not all funds in ONSA are meant for arms procurement. As you are aware, under its Special Service Office (SSO), funds are expended on training, espionage, communication, special interventions for special causes including NGOs. One of the successful programmes under ONSA is Soft-Approach to countering terrorism, of which deradicalization without the use of force through economic empowerment, education, communication, rehabilitation and counselling were part. The Presidential Initiative on North-East (PINE) was conceived from the Soft Approach.

Troubling thing is despite the fact that the EFCC has no evidence, Dasuki diverted any cash for personal use, every disbursement got approval, he is being kept.

On Kanu and El ZakZakky Sobowale wrote “ The treatment meted out to Mr Kanu, even after being granted bail by a competent court of law can only be excused in a country ruled by the Gestapo. So far the DSS has not been able to establish any major crime against Kanu to warrant his detention and their opposition to bail…the over-kill adopted by the Army in Zaria against the Shiite Muslims is another example of exaggerated threat leading to inappropriate response likely to deepen the crisis”
Mr President has made it crystal clear we in for a long ride as bail, is at his discretion. He has not minced words, and his two , Ibrahim Magu and Lawal Daura, are doing very well in context of the script., just like Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, is holding forth at the Appeals court. Fellow Nigerians it is going to be a long night I guess, and with the planned 9 million man march for Mr President, I say fasten your seat belt.
I close with Femi fani-Kayode, who, in his letter to Buhari said “ You must understand that any leader or government that is motivated by bitterness, fear, hate, vengeance and malice will eventually hit the rocks and crash like a pack of cards. You must appreciate the fact that God is watching and that He sees all and knows all”

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ena Ofugara

As Buhari WritesTo National Assembly To "Correct Budget"

If anyone says "they" are not listening to us on this page, I will argue strongly. That my post on Buhari writing to the National Assembly admitting errors in the budget, after their games, I see they have taken our advice to simply write to the National Assembly and say they will correct mistakes in the budget. It was not rocket science, except fraud and deceit is the APC stock in trade.

They will not thank me for the advice but since I know they took it, "you are welcome Buhari and APC. My pleasure"

Now officially, once again, We are more reliable than all the news channels in the country.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Ola17: 1:08am On Jan 18, 2016
Freiden:
Lwkmdo...orichirichi
Orisirisi You mean? undecided
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Ola17:

Orishirishi You mean? undecided

Yaaaaga
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Yhinkss(m): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Jonathan the Idi Amin of Nigeria who ran CBN like his bank.. Prof Charles Soludo

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Toroko Amos

ON BUHARI, NEW YORK TMES WROTE,

"Four months after seizing power, Nigeria’s military leaders appear to be suffering an erosion of popular support.

Last Dec. 31, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari led a group of young officers in a coup against the civilian Government of President Shehu Shagari, saying the takeover was necessary to save Nigeria, Africa’s richest and most populous nation, from economic collapse.

The military intervention appeared at the time to enjoy enthusiastic support from a broad range of Nigeria’s population.

Many intellectuals argued that the corruption and incompetence of the Shagari administration had made drastic action both necessary and inevitable. Traders, merchants and people in the streets welcomed the soldiers and looked forward to a quick improvement in their standard of living.

Growing Disappointment

Recently, however, there seems to be growing disappointment with both the military Government’s approach and pace.

”Since coming to power, this Government has not found a single problem,” said Dr. Olu Onagoruwa, a prominent lawyer and a longtime opponent of the Shagari administration. ”But it has managed to alienate the judiciary, the press, labor and students – all the groups that supported it just a few months ago.”

Critics of the military Government point out that it has yet to present its budget. Loan negotiations with the International Monetary Fund continue but Western economists say that Nigeria and the I.M.F. appear to be further apart now than during the final days of the Shagari administration.

Early indications that General Buhari would agree to devalue Nigeria’s currency, liberalize trade and reduce domestic petroleum subsidies have so far not materialized. Prices Have Climbed

In addition, prices for food and other essential commodities, which fell in the first weeks after the coup largely because of the presence of soldiers in the marketplaces, have now returned to or exceeded their levels before the coup. Unemployment has been rising, and many of the imported raw materials and spare parts needed to keep factories running have been lacking.

Critics note further that political activity and even debate have been banned and some students organizations have been outlawed. There has been a clampdown on Nigeria’s press, and the country’s traditionally independent judiciary has also seen its role sharply diminished.

”At the moment we’re looking at a clear movement toward authoritarian dictatorship,” said Stanley N. Macebuh, executive editor of The Guardian, an independent newspaper that had often taken the Shagari administration to task. ”It’s a trend that disturbs a lot of people, not least those who welcomed the change of government.”

Spokesmen for the military leadership maintain that they know what they are doing and refuse to be rushed. They deny the charges of inaction, saying that steps have been taken. Trials Being Prepared

The Government, they say, has put much energy into investigating the corruption of the Shagari administration and in preparing tribunals to try the accused, close to 500 of whom are now under detention.

Officials say about 2,000 illegal aliens have been ejected from the country and several thousand people have been detained in a crackdown on suspected criminals and Moslem extremists.

They say Nigeria’s bloated bureaucracy has been streamlined through the dismissal of thousands of officials and civil servants.

Three weeks ago an agreement was reached in London on converting a part of Nigeria’s uninsured trade debts into loans.

The Government’s critics respond that the economic initiatives treat symptoms rather than causes and aid the larger issue of how to restructure Nigeria’s economy.

A Western diplomat said General Buhari ”could have accomplished so much if he had moved quickly and boldly in the early days when his popularity was still so high and when he could have credibly blamed everything on Shagari.”

New York Times, 1984. Record matters.

......................................................................................
I thought this report was written today, it seem we are back to 1984
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Yhinkss:
Jonathan the Idi Amin of Nigeria who ran CBN like his bank.. Prof Charles Soludo

keep on deluding yourself
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by dayohoo: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Rejoice with me

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Calebsky:

Toroko Amos

ON BUHARI, NEW YORK TMES WROTE

"Four months after seizing power, Nigeria’s military leaders appear to be suffering an erosion of popular support.

Last Dec. 31, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari led a group of young officers in a coup against the civilian Government of President Shehu Shagari, saying the takeover was necessary to save Nigeria, Africa’s richest and most populous nation, from economic collapse.

The military intervention appeared at the time to enjoy enthusiastic support from a broad range of Nigeria’s population.

Many intellectuals argued that the corruption and incompetence of the Shagari administration had made drastic action both necessary and inevitable. Traders, merchants and people in the streets welcomed the soldiers and looked forward to a quick improvement in their standard of living.

Growing Disappointment

Recently, however, there seems to be growing disappointment with both the military Government’s approach and pace.

”Since coming to power, this Government has not found a single problem,” said Dr. Olu Onagoruwa, a prominent lawyer and a longtime opponent of the Shagari administration. ”But it has managed to alienate the judiciary, the press, labor and students – all the groups that supported it just a few months ago.”

Critics of the military Government point out that it has yet to present its budget. Loan negotiations with the International Monetary Fund continue but Western economists say that Nigeria and the I.M.F. appear to be further apart now than during the final days of the Shagari administration.

Early indications that General Buhari would agree to devalue Nigeria’s currency, liberalize trade and reduce domestic petroleum subsidies have so far not materialized. Prices Have Climbed

In addition, prices for food and other essential commodities, which fell in the first weeks after the coup largely because of the presence of soldiers in the marketplaces, have now returned to or exceeded their levels before the coup. Unemployment has been rising, and many of the imported raw materials and spare parts needed to keep factories running have been lacking.

Critics note further that political activity and even debate have been banned and some students organizations have been outlawed. There has been a clampdown on Nigeria’s press, and the country’s traditionally independent judiciary has also seen its role sharply diminished.

”At the moment we’re looking at a clear movement toward authoritarian dictatorship,” said Stanley N. Macebuh, executive editor of The Guardian, an independent newspaper that had often taken the Shagari administration to task. ”It’s a trend that disturbs a lot of people, not least those who welcomed the change of government.”

Spokesmen for the military leadership maintain that they know what they are doing and refuse to be rushed. They deny the charges of inaction, saying that steps have been taken. Trials Being Prepared

The Government, they say, has put much energy into investigating the corruption of the Shagari administration and in preparing tribunals to try the accused, close to 500 of whom are now under detention.

Officials say about 2,000 illegal aliens have been ejected from the country and several thousand people have been detained in a crackdown on suspected criminals and Moslem extremists.

They say Nigeria’s bloated bureaucracy has been streamlined through the dismissal of thousands of officials and civil servants.

Three weeks ago an agreement was reached in London on converting a part of Nigeria’s uninsured trade debts into loans.

The Government’s critics respond that the economic initiatives treat symptoms rather than causes and aid the larger issue of how to restructure Nigeria’s economy.

A Western diplomat said General Buhari ”could have accomplished so much if he had moved quickly and boldly in the early days when his popularity was still so high and when he could have credibly blamed everything on Shagari.”

New York Times, 1984. Record matters.

......................................................................................
I thought this report was written today, it seem we are back to 1984

HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
dayohoo:
Rejoice with me

Just observe, am here to bring information that could possibly educate and liberate the minds of simpletons who have believed a lie cool
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by dayohoo: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Calebsky:

Just observe, am here to bring information that could possibly educate and liberate the minds of simpletons who have believed a lie cool

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I don't think anyone has supported Jonathan like I do...For evidence, go to my facebook page (Akinleye Dayo) January 2012 and see how I stood for him.
If today am against him is not about lie or propaganda. I choose who I follow irrespective of party. Jonathan tried his best but unfortunately his best was not good enough. He failed to act when it matter most. He surrounded himself with people of questionable character. I am not surprised even his so called God father (Edwin Clark) disowned him. And you still believe everything against him was propaganda....Wise up
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley

THE SPOTS OF THE LEOPARD

BUHARI AND HIS LOVE FOR WARS............

In 1983 he came into power through the back door, and immediately he started fighting WARS.

● WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE; the economy was crashing down but Buhari was more concerned about how people queued up to enter buses and taxis.

● WAR AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH through the obnoxious DECREE 4 against which TRUTH was a treasonable offence. Jobs were being lost and untold suffering was been experienced by Nigerians but he was more concerned about what the press had to write in the newspapers and jailing journalists and shutting down media houses who dared to speak the TRUTH.

● WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION; There was massive Inflation of essential commodities everywhere and the nation was plunging into recession but he was more concerned about the money the past administration presumably looted, jailing the then Vice President Ekuweme (IGBO) But Placing the President Shagari (FULANI) Under House Arrest to eat Dambu Nama, tuwo shinkafa, and dankawe (vindictive and selective corruption fight). >>>>>>> Fast forward to today and the needless unproductive WARS haven't changed because the soldier is still the same though he claimed to have repented, we all know that "once a soldier ALWAYS a soldier".

● WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION STILL, while again the nation plunges into recession, why the naira is falling and the price of CRUDE oil is dropping by the day, he is more concerned about recovering loots allegedly stolen by the past administration, yet he has left Ameachi, Tinibu, Atiku, Fashola and has imprisoned the likes of Olisa Metuh, Raymond Dokpesi. Someone tell me, how could Olisa Metuh and Raymond Dokpesi have stolen more money than men like Fashola and Lootimi Amaechi who served as governors for 8 years in office? (just like 1983 vindictive and selective corruption fight ).

● WAR AGAINST NNAMDI KANU and HIS PEOPLE, Nigerians are losing their jobs by the day, and small businesses are shutting down bringing untold hardship to citizens but yet he is more concerned about Nnamdi kanu and a broadcasting equipment he has, if the country (Nigeria) was working Nnamdi kanu and his people wouldn't be bent on leaving the marriage because nobody walks out of a good and perfect marriage. Instead of trying to make the marriage work, he is busy fighting and torturing his spouse and still expecting them to stay happily in the marriage. Buhari are you GOD?

● WAR AGAINST GOVERNMENT TOMPOLO AND THE NIGER DELTA; Foreign investors are packing OUT, investors are losing their investments, Shekau and his boys are terrorising the North and killing defenceless Nigerians by the hour, but yet he is more concerned about starting a war against Government Tompolo and the peace seen in the settled waters of the creeks in Niger Delta for the past 6 years, He is more concerned about Fighting the governors of the key south-south states and trying so hard to install his stooges, thereby causing UNREST in the region.......

Just like he didn't win any war in 1983 and was quickly and forcefully booted out by IBB; so also he isn't clearly winning any of the wars he has started in 2016 and it is just 8 months into this dilemma called a tenure. No man is bigger than the country, God always shows up and removes every tyrant that has proved stubborn, either by raising MEN who will do it by COUP, or by raising WOMEN who will do it through the FORBIDDEN APPLE. It has gotten to the choice part, the offer is on the table, open to any tyrant who has disregarded the laws of the land he met.

Someone close to Buhari should give him this my BEST adage "the bitter kola lasts LONGER in the mouth of those that know it's WORTH" how does it last longer?? They don't chew all the time, they know when to chew, Buhari should know the battles to fight and those to leave so this kola can last long in his old mouth. If he doesn't know any battle to fight, tell him to fight the battle that keeps knocking our naira down and down, tell him to fight the battle that makes people sleep in queues and STILL buy fuel at exorbitant prices. Tell him to fight the lassa fever battle that has claimed 100s of lives,, and has spread to over 24 states. Tell him to fight the Bokoharam Sect that are killing his brothers and sisters by the day, tell him to fight corruption SQUARELY starting from probing his campaign financiers. Someone please tell him all I have said. Thank you.

I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2016
John Okiyi Kalu WROTE

Since we now want to criminalise normal transactions because we hate Metuh, please who among us have ever asked for the source of the money used to pay us for business transactions?

Furthermore, since President Buhari admitted receiving car gifts from Dasuki does that also make him a "rogue, criminal, thief" and with blood of Boko Haram victims on his hands? Or did the President know the source of the money Dasuki used to buy him 2 jeeps? Did he ask Dasuki before accepting?

If the answer is no then what is Metuh's offence beyond accepting money from his president to execute whatever transaction? Who will reject money given to him by the President to do something for him? So if Jonathan had given me N1b to buy Aba made ankara for his campaign I will ask him "Mr President did you collect the money from Boko Haram arms fund"?

Ara gbagbukwa ekwensu!!!!

Go ahead and criminalise transactions because you hate Metuh or incensed by the propaganda but always remember that there is no proof that you did not receive money meant for another thing from someone. That includes even from Dasuki because he may have bought recharge cards, bottled water, food etc from you using the money in question. Or may be someone who got from him bought from you and paid with "looted money" without telling you the source.

Common sense is simply uncommon and I don't really care how it ends because I know how I make my own money.

Dasuki, I don't know from Adam. Metuh, I have never seen in real life. Falae, na tv I dey see am. President Buhari nko? Na Aba I see am inside Dasuki moto as he was passing to Etche road field. But you cannot hold me for seeing a vehicle bought with Dasuki money.

Can you?
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2016
Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley

WHEN THE HEAD IS CLUELESS, THE BLAME GAME BECOMES THE ONLY SOLUTION.

I personally took this picture on the 31st day of December 2014. As a proud NIGERIAN and IZON man I watched this CNN programme, where steps were being discussed on how the almighty US plans to send a professional team down to NIGERIA to learn how the world deadliest plague and virus called EBOLA was fought and conquered. (Chaii we were on the rise as a country then ooooo).......

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT WAS CONQUERED?

Hear the then president Goodluck Jonathan speak, "When Patrick Sawyer brought Ebola to Nigeria, it was in Lagos that this incidence happened and in terms of politics, Lagos is an opposition party state but the central government is the ruling party. From Lagos Ebola moved to Rivers State, also opposition party state. But because all Nigerians fought Ebola irrespective of political persuasion, irrespective of religion, irrespective of ethnicity, as individuals we defeated the disease. The federal government gave each state the same attention and the same support and today we can beat our chest and say we collectively won the demon who came to fight us. If we can be UNITED we can WIN"

THIS WAS WHEN WE HAD A PRESIDENT AND A WORKING TEAM... Fast forward to today....... We are faced with a lesser demon called LASSA FEVER, in the space of weeks, more than 70 people have lost their lives and this virus has spread to more than 14 states already. How did Buhari and APC respond to this Your guess is as good as mine; they blamed it on GEJ and the past administration.

Hear Buhari speak through his minister of Health Prof. Isaac Adewole " President Goodluck Jonathan's administration is to be BLAMED for failing to implement a roadmap on health drawn up in 2012, this is the cause of the Lassa fever viral disease that is currently ravaging the country"

People of God let's have commonsense reasonings now:

1) if GEJ had blamed the past administration for the spread of EBOLA, would we have been able to make any progress??

2) If he blamed Liberia for not stopping Patrick Sawyer, would we have made progress??

With the rate at which Buhari ONLY calls GEJ'S administration the past administration, one will think that Nigeria is just 5 years old, and GEJ was the first president of Nigeria.

Please someone close to PA Buhari, should tell Him that the "blame game" has never ever solved any problems. While he is busy fighting Olisa Metuh and Nnamdi kanu, Lassa fever is killing people by the day. He should look for his black cow now it is still noon, because when the night falls, it will be difficult ooo. A word is enough for the wise. Egberi Fa oooooo.

I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by chxe: 3:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Wailers united !!!!
Proud member.. Wailing against fake change...

2 Likes

Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2016
"when a president forgets that even in the US there is the Mafia. That for peace and continuity of business, you look away. Tompolo like Saddam, like Ghadafi was the peace in the Niger Delta. A militant was turned to an asset by the PDP. Moneys were made available to him and the boys through means. Now the Peace and progress brought about by the PDP especially Yar Adua and GEJ is frittered away by the dense and dunce Dauran.

Calculate how much the vandalized pipes costs and how much the loss of crude costs and then add the cost of the war Buhari has always chosen as his path from the onset. Is it not cheaper to simply have let Tompolo keep whatever money?

How much does Tompolo have in comparison to Danjuma, Babangida, Atiku and all the oil magnates and owners of OML?

Does Tompolo or any Niger Deltan profit from fuel subsidy importation?

The only time a Niger Deltan makes money from the Federal Government from the oil in his backyard, dense dunce Dauran has the ultimate ambition to kill him.

Of course we know it is because he refused to join the APC. Other "community leaders" who did, despite billions made as well walk free... as they should. If Otedola is a billionaire from oil, they have a right to be too.

We know all this was set off because of the desire of APC to rule the Niger Delta states. As Tompolo ensured Sylva was defeated and as his boys prepare to ensure the same goes for Rivers and Akwa Ibom, the Federal government chose the path of war by declaring the one man controlling the "peace of the pipelines" wanted. His crime?

HIS CRIME He sold land for a university expensively. How is that a crime? You have the government official who bought it at that price. Why not jail him?

Buhari always wanted to KILL in revenge for what he believes GEJ did to his Boko Haram and North. Now is his opportunity. The pipelines are being destroyed and soldiers killed. Now is his BIG OPPORTUNITY. He went to Dubai and instead of talking real business, and peace, he goes there to talk of DEFEAT of his own countrymen. Any other president with WAEC certificate would tell Dubai that his country was peaceful and open to business. The Niger Delta WAS PEACEFUL until his feckless, reckless leadership.

Leadership? We have elected a butcher. So many pathways to peace for Shiites. He murdered a thousand. So many pathways to peace and progress in the Niger Delta. He has chosen the path of war and bloodshed.

The only people he wants to NEGOTIATE with and who he searches for CREDIBLE LEADER is for Boko Haram. The CREDIBLE LEADER of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and the CREDIBLE LEADER of NIGER DELTA, Tompolo, deserve to be killed or be in jail. The CREDIBLE LEADER of BOKO HARAM however is to be found and bargained with.

God dey." -Ena Ofugara
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 4:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Julie A Dyer

‪#‎ScamBuhari‬
What should we expect when he has seasoned slave driver-tax collectors as Ratty Fashola and Rotten Amaechi with him. Such anti-people beings. Wicked to the very roots of Hades.

Olusoji Zion Oseni

Bank Stamp Duty: The Fraud Called Buhari
-
Practical financial illustration of the fraud called buhari and his government policy of N50 stamp duty shit
-
If you are to transfer or deposit or receive N1,000,000 into your account, the actual amount you will have, that will be yours is N950,000.
Buhari and his criminal cohorts will take a whopping N50,000
Because for every N1,000 in N1,000,000, they will take N50. (N50 x 1,000 = N50,000)
Therefore you have N950 x 1,000 = N950,000
Do this calculation for
N2mil-- they take N100,000
N5mil--- they take N250,000
N10mil--- they take N500,000
Dammitttt--- DAYLight Gunless Robbery!
The worse side of this fraudulent duty and wicked tax is; It Will Never Be Accounted For.
-
No time for long story ...
-
Evil Change Continues
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Pavarottii(m): 4:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Proud Member!
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by dayohoo: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by guruvick(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
loving it...

Abeg I don follow
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by Calebsky(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ena Ofugara

ON 4 BILLION TO RENOVATE ASO ROCK (just renovated by Jonathan) SENATOR ASKS BUHARI TO WITHDRAW BUDGET AGAIN

As the Senate begin consideration of the 2016 budget, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe has heavily criticized the fiscal proposal and asked President Muhammadu Buhari to withdraw it in the interest of the nation.
The Senator who is of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from Abia State specifically criticized a proposal to increase “spending that is due to renovations within the Villa: they are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion,” saying “what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?”

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget proposal said that the budget was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that the adjustments made by the president for which the earlier budget was withdrawn for tinkering rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary simply spread it into different offices.

According to him “a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change..

“We were told that in the revised Budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that the money up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles to being spread in offices.”

The Senator said that predication of oil benchmark at $38 per barrel when oil prices had fallen below $30 per barrel makes the budget unfeasible.

Abaribe also faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

He said: “Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique, after the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree but it is a change in the wrong direction; I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way is it justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget as change.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of $38 per barrel and I can now say that with oil being $28 today, this Budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board.”

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed tha previous administration for the embezzlement of public funds witnessed in previous governments.

Noting that this was the 17 budget he would be debating as a legislator, Lawan said not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in any of the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope,” he said.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable. It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go, that is we should make every effort to have the real sector the agric mining and manufacturing.
“The budget deserves the support of everyone including my colleagues on the other side: when we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us
Re: Wailing Wailers Association by guruvick(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked

See money..

Only to renovate house!

That Man from Abia has said it well

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Jonathan And The People That Finished Our Money(photo) / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.