Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES (2379 Views)

I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke / BREAKING: Prof. Goran Sluiter Sue Buhari At Icc In Hague / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
The SE of Nigeria did not like Buhari even before he was born. The hatred was so passionate and mind blowing that the allegations of marginalisation, killing, suppressing, oppressing and human rights abuses against Buhari started pouring in even before he even stepped into Aso Rock. They also heaped the blame of the deplorable state of federal roads and the lack of airports and seaports in the SE on a newly sworn-in Buhari. Most ridiculous was where the ones called IPOB also accused Buhari of being a paedophile molesting little girls. These inanities were contained in a petition letter sent to the UN some time ago grin

To every discerning human, nothing else said by these groups of lawyers or artisans or miscreants or IPOB or whoever or whatever they choose to call themselves is new to the world. Sadly the emotionally driven false accusations and allegations would even force the world to ignore genuine complaints. Nigerians are now getting used to the rants and as the days go bye, everyone is learning to ignore and ignore them the more.

The petitions would only be taken for what it is (i.e. trash) and will be treated as it should (i.e. thrown in the dustbin).

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by EasternLion: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
obailala:
The SE of Nigeria did not like Buhari even before he was born. The hatred was so passionate and mind blowing that the allegations of marginalisation, killing, suppressing, oppressing and human rights abuses against Buhari started pouring in even before he even stepped into Aso Rock. They also heaped the blame of the deplorable state of federal roads and the lack of airports and seaports in the SE on a newly sworn-in Buhari. Most ridiculous was where the ones called IPOB also accused Buhari of being a paedophile molesting little girls. These inanities were contained in a petition letter sent to the UN some time ago grin

To every discerning human, nothing else said by these groups of lawyers or artisans or miscreants or IPOB or whoever or whatever they choose to call themselves is new to the world. Sadly the emotionally driven false accusations and allegations would even force the world to ignore genuine complaints. Nigerians are now getting used to the rants and as the days go bye, everyone is learning to ignore and ignore them the more.

The petitions would only be taken for what it is (i.e. trash) and will be treated as it should (i.e. thrown in the dustbin).

Taah! Impostor, gbafuo.
Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by coolitempa(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
obailala:

I know we are on an anonymous board but even if you don't know me...believe me when I tell you your post is actually true.... grin...I don't want to blow my cover...as a few here know me...but a month before Xmas in London....I attended an african diplomatic Xmas party with a friend..There were mainly countries from southern and Eastern Africa....being one of the few Nigerians...they engaged me and started asking about letters they receive from the Ibos about marginalisation.... angry...I was surprised when they told me the truth which is that in the past....they would have filed such but the details in the letter were so dirty....they now throw them into the dustbins... grin...of course you all know I applauded their actions... grin

If I am lying about how lowly the Ibos are looked at by these people....then make god make me an Ibo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by johnmartus(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
NIGERIA IS NOT A MEMBER OF ICC I KNEW SOME SILLY PEOPLE WILL CASTIGATE ME NIGERIA WITHDREW HER MEMBERSHIP AFTER THEIR DISPUTE BETWEEN CAMEROON.
Re: Lawyers To Charge Buhari To ICC In February For Crimes Against Biafrans -IBTIMES by johnmartus(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
NIGERIA IS NOT A MEMBER OF ICC I KNEW SOME SILLY PEOPLE WILL CASTIGATE ME NIGERIA WITHDRAW HER MEMBERSHIP AFTER THEIR DISPUTE BETWEEN CAMEROON.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Will You That Buhari Is 100% Clueless / Will You Vote President Muhammadu Buhari For A Second Term / Osinbajo's Look-alike Spotted In House Of Reps(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.