Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM (24880 Views)

How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2016 ISO PSP On Android / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by mharyhur: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good afternoon pes 16 lovers on Nairaland, I have found a way to change your shared vram to dedicated vram. It works perfectly 100%.
For all people complaining about your game, there is a solution that.
Follow the steps listed below:
1. Download dxcwp.exe from mega share.....{I will post the link soon}
2. Run the application as administrator
3. Click the ... icon and select c:/program files/pro evolution soccer 2016/pes2016.exe
4. Add settings.exe to the list
5. Click OK
6. On the left bottom side, change the option to 11_0
7. Enable WARP and click apply
8. Then press OK and exit
9. Run settings.exe as administrator and see the magic

You can play your pes 2016 smoothly without any lag, even on high quality

1 Like

Re: How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by mharyhur: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is the link: https://mega.nz/#!lYpGBJjQ!kbSuukkECQOlvj27VJK3-wcQXNegHr2n46MufVNP1iYk
mharyhur:
Good afternoon pes 16 lovers on Nairaland, I have found a way to change your shared vram to dedicated vram. It works perfectly 100%.
For all people complaining about your game, there is a solution that.
Follow the steps listed below:
1. Download dxcwp.exe from mega share.....{I will post the link soon}
2. Run the application as administrator
3. Click the ... icon and select c:/program files/pro evolution soccer 2016/pes2016.exe
4. Add settings.exe to the list
5. Click OK
6. On the left bottom side, change the option to 11_0
7. Enable WARP and click apply
8. Then press OK and exit
9. Run settings.exe as administrator and see the magic

You can play your pes 2016 smoothly without any lag, even on high quality

Re: How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by mharyhur: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
The link is not valid. Let me re-post. SOrry guys!
Re: How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by mharyhur: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Download dxcpl.exe online., search and download from google. Hope that works
mharyhur:
The link is not valid. Let me re-post. SOrry guys!
Re: How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by lycann(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
i will give it a try....but will it work on low end system?
Re: How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM by lycann(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
did not work for me...shared ram was 1.5gb but dedicated ram was 384mb

(1) (Reply)

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. / Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest / This Tutorial Will Teach You How To Play Playstation Cd's From Your Cd Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.