Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Childhood Friendships Are Important But Not A Do Or Die Affair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childhood Friendships Are Important But Not A Do Or Die Affair (364 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Friendships Are Important But Not A Do Or Die Affair by akdrealman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Childhood friendships are as special as they are a necessary part of growing up. While some of our children will maintain these friendships into adulthood, many will not. Kids move away or they find other friends with more current interests and grow apart. Whatever form a childhood friendship is taking, know that these relationships are vital to your child’s well-being and growth as a human being.

A child who is a truly bad influence on your child will need to be shunned, as painful as that may seem to your child at the time. I find that if you adequately explain that the child in question isn’t very “nice” or has actually hurt or emotionally abused your child; this can be sufficient reason for your child to understand the situation without too much trauma. you can read more of the article at http://holidaysnuggie.com/2016/01/12/childhood-friendships-are-important-but-a-do-or-die-affair/

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Reliable And Industrious Nanny /housekeeper / Aloted: Helping Mothers Achieve The Big Dream / Potential Violations Regarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.