Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Famous Veteran Nollywood Actor:rmd Speaks On How Much He Earns From Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Famous Veteran Nollywood Actor:rmd Speaks On How Much He Earns From Acting (550 Views)

PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / RMD Speaks On Not Visiting Bukky Ajayi In Her Last Days / See Millions Of Dollars Kim Kardashian Earns From Selling Each Parts Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Famous Veteran Nollywood Actor:rmd Speaks On How Much He Earns From Acting by evelynonline: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actor and politician, Richard Mofe Damijo has revealed how huge he earns for interpreting his roles perfectly in movies.

The former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta state is one of the most famous names in Nollywood since the 80s till present day.

During a broadcast interview with Africa Magic’s magazine TV show ‘Jara’, the host of the show Uti Nwachukwu asked RMD how well producers pay him to appear in their movies.

“It’s safe to say you’re definitely one of the most sought after and respected actors in Nollywood, it most cost a producer millions of dollars to have you in his movie”, Uti asked
The actor responded saying: “I don’t know what you are talking about, I mean we are in Nigeria”.

I find ironically that I cost a lot less either because I’m blackmailed constantly by producers and directors. They’re my boys or their younger, no money. You’ll be amazed that for every three films, I’ll probably do two free, practically for next to nothing. It’s just hard to say no”.

In 2005 he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role
http://www.evelynonline.com/2016/01/11/rmd-speaks-on-how-much-he-earns-from-acting/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo: Basketmouth Gets Morning Kisses From His Daughter Before School / Davido Spends Some Time With His Baby Imade / News Break: Veteran Actress, Idowu Philips, Iyarainbow Loses Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.