Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II (870 Views)

Another Fantastic Business Idea In Town / 7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by Nnaike: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
“Meet the Executive” is a Social Media Initiative geared towards encouraging and supporting small businesses and budding entrepreneurs.

It is borne out of the desire to migrate from basic social media interaction to creating an offline engagement experience while yet adding value to the lives of the people.

Our goal is to bring to the fore the creative, innovative and brilliant ideas housed by Nigerians with a focus on developing their ideas, giving them life and structure. With up to N5m worth of grants available, participants jostle to be short-listed among the final 25 that will defend their business plans/ideas before a select panel of top Bank executives, judges and venture capitalists.

Visit http://sterlingoneworld.com/sterlingbank-meet-the-executives/ to submit your business plan.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by mrsage(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
I got to the final stage of the 1st edition. I ended up in the 18th position I think. I got 50k.
Not bad. But poor follow up after the event.
Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by MikeBAG(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
@OP please I need more explanation.the site no get enough details
Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by 9japrof(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
people wey don try the first edition should show asap to tell us how the thing went.

Buh don't really know whether I fit quit my job for this hunt.

anything is possible anyway
Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by Nnaike: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
MikeBAG:
@OP please I need more explanation.the site no get enough details

Hope this helps
https://www.sterlingbankng.com/news.php?page=sterling-bank-meet-the-executives
Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by MikeBAG(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2016
mrsage:
I got to the final stage of the 1st edition. I ended up in the 18th position I think. I got 50k.
Not bad. But poor follow up after the event.

please share your experience
Re: Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II by MikeBAG(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Economy That Matters Most Is Your Own Economy. / Banks Amass N1.1trillion War Chest For New Forex Bidding / Personal Chauffeur / Driver Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.