Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today (29100 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by rexoluj(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Long story short...

I got 2 job offers.The 1st is a school running crech to college & not too far from home. I was offered a job as the Secretary to the proprietor & to take the basic 3 class because its more or less like an upcoming school.

The other job is related to my discipline; a shopping mall @ Lekki, comes with good offer, luxuries & conveniences but I opted out myself.

The reason i opted out was because I applied for front desk position but on getting to Ajao estate today where I was asked to come for the interview.

I met with the MD & he said he wants me for immediate employment, to work directly with him that he is tired of seeing the girl that works with him.

He said before I can work with him, he needs to know my status & asked some questions like;
am I married or engaged? I sed NO.
He said don't I have a bf, I said yes.
He said how serious is the relationship then I begin to suspect him.I said its a serious relationship.
He now said since am not yet engaged, that its still going to be easy to tell the guy off now than when he has proposed. I told him I don't understand him.
He said "what am saying is simple, I want you to be my girlfriend automatically. A pretty girl like you deserves a man like me but just tell me u will be mine & promise to tell that guy off & get the job with preferential treatment....

Immediately, I stood to my feet & told him the job is not for pple like me cz I will never do what he is asking for & told him gooday.

Dats was hw my day went today

Some employers sha...

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Dahveydson(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP are you m or f? undecided

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by madgoat(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin it is well
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by rexoluj(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dahveydson:
OP are you m or f? undecided

F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's well

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
rexoluj:
Long story short...

I got 2 job offers.The 1st is a school running crech to college & nt too far from home. I was offered a job as the sec to the proprietor & to tk the basic 3 class cz its more or less like an upcoming school.

The other job is related to my discipline; a shopping mall @ Lekki, cums with gud offer,luxuries & conveniences but I opted out myself.

The reason i opted out was because I applied 4 front desk position but on getting to Ajao estate today where I was asked to come for the interview.

I met with the MD & he said he wants me for immediate employment, to wrk directly with him dat he is tired of seeing the girl dat wrks with him.

He sed b4 I can wrk with him, he nids to know my status & asked some questions like;
He sed don't I av a bf, I sed yes.
He sed hw serious is d relationship then I begin to suspect him.I sed its a serious relationship.
He nw sed snc am nt yet engaged, dat its still going to be easy to tell the guy off nw than wen he has proposed. I told him I don't understand him.
He sed "what am saying is simple, I want you to be my girlfriend automatically. A pretty girl like you deserves a man like me but just tell me u will be mine & promise to tell dat guy off & get the job with preferential treatment....

Immediately, I stood to my feet & told him the job is nt for pple like me cz I will never do what he is asking for & told him gooday.

Some employers sha...
are you from ekiti

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Greenvilla(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
hilaomo:
are you from ekiti

What has that got to do with anything

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by theresaese(f): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op u tried am proud of you.it means u have integrity and you stood by it well done.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Csami(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Suffering from dual personality disorder abi?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh Lord Grant me this kind of Opportunity that the OP had

Let a Female employer ask me to be her Boyfriend as a Prerequisite for Landing a Job

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by LaurelP(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
You were too gentle with him. You didn't woze him a hot slap

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by MadCow1: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Jeromejnr(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP! are you confused about your gender?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by IykeWest: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
I didn't know girls like you still exist, kudos my dear! cool

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Flashh: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
A transgender spotted on Nairaland.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by brunofarad(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
The lord is ur strength
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by MilesLamar(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
You did the right tin op.. To think you dey give ur bf kpomo free got me trippin angry

15 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Dubby6(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
How this one take concern us na....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by IykeWest: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
LaurelP:
You were too gentle with him. You didn't woze him a hot slap
No need for violence. Slap someone like me, and you'll loose that hand mysteriously and still go to prison for battery tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Timoleon(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
DonUjay:
Let a Female employer ask me to be her Boyfriend as a Prerequisite for Landing a Job

*face palm* me too bro...me too.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by chisunday(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
DEAR I SALUTE YOUR COURAGE, I PROMISE YOU IN NO DISTANT TIME YOU WILL GET A VERY GOOD JOB FOR DISAPPOINTING THE DEVIL AND MAKING GOD HAPPY.DONT MIND WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING OR SAYING.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by McLove(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is only on nairaland where someone with a male profile will feed us with lies and post like a female. La well

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Fireson: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP are you a she male? sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by doskie(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
okay. but your gender is showing male.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Helkayklassic(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
You have a very large heart by telling him good day, person wey u suppose swear for hin mama.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by kaziblake(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
That what we girls suffer from male employers,they take us sex tool.
Suffered same fate around November
Take heart,better things coming.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by dguizman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am proud of you op...just imaging someone telling my girlfriend to quit our relationship.
Some boss are wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
rexoluj:
Long story short...

I got 2 job offers.The 1st is a school running crech to college & not too far from home. I was offered a job as the Secretary to the proprietor & to take the basic 3 class because its more or less like an upcoming school.

The other job is related to my discipline; a shopping mall @ Lekki, comes with good offer, luxuries & conveniences but I opted out myself.

The reason i opted out was because I applied for front desk position but on getting to Ajao estate today where I was asked to come for the interview.

I met with the MD & he said he wants me for immediate employment, to work directly with him that he is tired of seeing the girl that works with him.

He said before I can work with him, he needs to know my status & asked some questions like;
He said don't I have a bf, I said yes.
He said how serious is the relationship then I begin to suspect him.I said its a serious relationship.
He now said since am not yet engaged, that its still going to be easy to tell the guy off now than when he has proposed. I told him I don't understand him.
He said "what am saying is simple, I want you to be my girlfriend automatically. A pretty girl like you deserves a man like me but just tell me u will be mine & promise to tell that guy off & get the job with preferential treatment....

Immediately, I stood to my feet & told him the job is not for pple like me cz I will never do what he is asking for & told him gooday.

Some employers sha...

My dear that is what rich Nigerian men do now...... it is the way of life in abuja.... dumb bimbos sit in the offices because they were hired to be coporate girl friends. I am glad you took a walk. it is a very pathetic development

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
DonUjay:

Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by olaolayink(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
rexoluj:

F

OP but nairaland said you are M,which one can we believe now....

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by rexoluj (m ): 9:36pm copy & paste of your post topic
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by awomike4u(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
May God help us...wanted to take advantage of ur joblessNess
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by MDDang1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one OP....some employer can be funny shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.