Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today (29105 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by RedCapChief(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
@op, your story is quite confusing.
You wrote your post like a woman but your moniker says you are a man

Who we go ask?

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by bilo1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Brb
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
You are foolish...What is horrible in this?? sad...U better go back there becos hunger go finish u soon angry
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by heffem(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
rexoluj:

F
Female? And your profile says you are a male......... Come, why u dey confuse yourself na....?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Flawlessmakeup(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
He is tired of fucking the other girl and want a replacement and he will be changing them all in the name of offering job till when he will jam the wrong one nd he will say "it is the work of the devil"

Let him ask cossy to work for him.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by chlowi(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Greenvilla:

What has that got to do with anything
mbok , ask him again angry
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by HrmOlolade(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
LaurelP:
You were too gentle with him. You didn't woze him a hot slap
you wan kill the poor girl
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Bluezy13(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP must post it here for warrant applauds
Whatever you did is between you and your God.

You would have been more dignified and blessed by God if you hadn't displayed it for the public to feast on.

Mind you, didn't mean you are not blessed, I mean "more" blessed.

After all you didn't do it with the intent of having a story to tell... or did you? ??
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by olayinkaayinde(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
IykeWest:
No need for violence. Slap someone like me, and you'll loose that hand mysteriously and still go to prison for battery tongue
. Find out more about battery. That's not battery.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by posh8701: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice decision @ op because he was eventually gonna fire you when he gets tired of seeing your face like the other lady. Its rare to see ladies who don't see sleeping around as a fast way to climb the corporate ladder.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by blackboy2star(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gay in the house lipsrsealed with your story and your gender profile

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nicepoker(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
LaurelP:
You were too gentle with him. You didn't woze him a hot slap
really. Na so girls de. Woze u slap when u ask them out?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Richy4(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Was he really that Ugly.... lipsrsealed?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by scarplanet(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Are you sure the movie ended when you stood up?? Tell us the part 2, we are itching to hear it grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by babadem2much(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
DonUjay:
Oh Lord Grant me this kind of Opportunity that the OP had

Let a Female employer ask me to be her Boyfriend as a Prerequisite for Landing a Job

And what if she has HIV? na dia u go fear
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by kamilous(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
and @ d end, d stupid guy called ur lover will end of disappoint u

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Mnutin(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gud One Jare, D Man Is Looking a lady to lost with n not to giv a job
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by harsysky(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
rexoluj:
Long story short...

I got 2 job offers.The 1st is a school running crech to college & not too far from home. I was offered a job as the Secretary to the proprietor & to take the basic 3 class because its more or less like an upcoming school.

The other job is related to my discipline; a shopping mall @ Lekki, comes with good offer, luxuries & conveniences but I opted out myself.

The reason i opted out was because I applied for front desk position but on getting to Ajao estate today where I was asked to come for the interview.

I met with the MD & he said he wants me for immediate employment, to work directly with him that he is tired of seeing the girl that works with him.

He said before I can work with him, he needs to know my status & asked some questions like;
am I married or engaged? I sed NO.
He said don't I have a bf, I said yes.
He said how serious is the relationship then I begin to suspect him.I said its a serious relationship.
He now said since am not yet engaged, that its still going to be easy to tell the guy off now than when he has proposed. I told him I don't understand him.
He said "what am saying is simple, I want you to be my girlfriend automatically. A pretty girl like you deserves a man like me but just tell me u will be mine & promise to tell that guy off & get the job with preferential treatment....

Immediately, I stood to my feet & told him the job is not for pple like me cz I will never do what he is asking for & told him gooday.

Dats was hw my day went today

Some employers sha...

Op, girls like you are hard to come by these days. Did you do a transplant? Don't think me stupid cos you're the one confusing me.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Masculity(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2016
rexoluj:

F
how
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by fitinwell: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=13pt]Op as no integrity... Even ur Gender status on nairaland tells how dubious u can be.. Cunny man die... Cunny man bury am.. Be dis matter. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by wizzy89(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Our transgendered OP don run?! tongue See plenty allegations on am but she no fit answer
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by IykeWest: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2016
olayinkaayinde:
. Find out more about battery. That's not battery.
shocked It's not? What is it then? Assault? Thought it was battery embarassed
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by GodsloveEze(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2016
It wasn't a horrible experience my dear, You just made the rightful decision for your future and that shows you have class and dignity. The God you serve will provide something much more better for you than your expectations...
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by GodsloveEze(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
You are foolish...What is horrible in this?? sad...U better go back there becos hunger go finish u soon angry

If that was your sister in her shoes will you give her such an advise? Grow up and be real.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Femistico(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2016
is op GAY?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Pennywise(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Dahveydson:
OP are you m or f? undecided
Op Is a male trying to pass himself off as a female. Unfortunately he doesn't understand how these things work.

A boss who is a player will usually not give someone a job just to sleep with her. What happens when he gets fed up with the sex? Sack her for another? Sex to a player boss is a fringe benefit. He offered u the job bc he thinks u can do it.

Besides the fact that the story is unconvincing u do your self great disservice if u have to run from anywhere u think there will be sexual harassment.

His unusual interest in OP might not go beyond the first encounter. Subsequently u become as sexy as a door post.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Topsyvic(f): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Stil confuse hr oo..ur gender said u be male hw cum female again?
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by tellwisdom: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2016
GodsloveEze:

If that was your sister in her shoes will you give her such an advise? Grow up and be real.

You are very foolish. Do you know what she does in the closet? because she wrote a letter to gather empathy; u come here dey mumu urself sad
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by ttteejazz(m): 1:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Op change ur status 2 Female don't come and confuse us here biko
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by chijokz(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2016
DonUjay:
Oh Lord Grant me this kind of Opportunity that the OP had

Let a Female employer ask me to be her Boyfriend as a Prerequisite for Landing a Job

My brother..Na the same prayer I don pray since I graduated.. Just imagine - 1. Monthly Salary 2. Free weekly Kpekus 3. Fully paid furnished flat for servicing my boss' kpekus...Na the ultimate job be that.
Re: My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Op, is the man a gay? How Come he likes you? Na so you handsome reach that make him sees you and hates the girl working with him instantly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.