Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ladies Please What Your Thought On This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Please What Your Thought On This (451 Views)

Matured Ladies Please. / Ladies! Please Is It A Crime To Refused To Be Friendzoned? / Ladies Please Be The Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please What Your Thought On This by missfrancess(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ladies, you met this guy. The two of you exchanged numbers and he called you to say, "Hello, how are you?" You responded with, "Who's this?" (supposedly you've exchanged contact information beforehand)

Do you expect him to continue calling you or is this your way of saying you're not interested?

I cannot speak for others but that's my cue to not waste my time persuading you.
Re: Ladies Please What Your Thought On This by Doctorfitz: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
I shldnt comment buh I couldn't resist nt to....it doesn't make sense at all,if u're nt interested dnt even bother exchanging numbers..To me oo its pretty immature..nt tryna throw jabs at any1.
Re: Ladies Please What Your Thought On This by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Telling him "who's this" isn't in a pull back word in anyway. He'll just re-introduce himself again..that's all. It doesn't stop him from calling again and again. But not for someone like me..if I call 2ce and u dey form, d rest na when we meet for heaven. I'm too focused to be slave-driven by adoring a girl to d level of forming for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Marry A Babe But She Dated My Friend / Knock Knock / I Need A Single Mum, Divorcee Or Widow For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.