Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo (36724 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Kemmy4u: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Oh God simply have mercy on us as a nation. Corruption is on the high increase every day and night. People just think you can do Andy thing in Nigeria and get away with it. 13 billion Naira is enough to buy some state including the people living there and their capital asset in this country.

God have mercy o.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by emzila(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Pity yourself for you don't feed those you alleged to have pity for. The only crime you pity them for is because they don't share your sentiment.

INDEED I DON'T FEED THEM BUT THE QUEATIONS ARE: IF NIGERIA WERE TO BE JONATHAN PERSONAL BUSINESS, GOING BY ALL THESE REVELATIONS OF EMBEZZLEMENT, WOULD YOU SAY JONATHAN IS A GOOD MANAGER, DO YOU THINK THE BUSINESS WOULD HAVE REMAIN A GOING CONCERN, WAS THIS BUSINESS A PROFITABLE ONE UNDER JONATHAN, IF YES WHERE IS THE PROFIT? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND TELL ME IF JONATHAN IS STILL YOUR ROLE MODEL.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

People like you lack both business sense and sound business judgement.

A plot of land was once sold in my village for 50,000 per plot until a church needed around 5 plots at a go. The price went up to 150,000 within 2 weeks. Right now a plot of land goes for between 500,000 - 700,000 in my village with a space of 3 year. Whose fault is it? Do you know it is demand in conjunction that need and emotion that determine price.

Stop being emotional when you hear of high figures. Find out if it is worth it. This is wealthy people mentality. You need it to make money.

Tompolo people are not against the amount but against tompolo being in custody of the money than the village.

Have you gone to the place to know the cost of land and the land size.

5 Years ago I was shocked to see a plot of land sold for 50 million in uyo. Was uyo Lagos?
[/s]

**** That the people gladly received 360million for the said land suggests that the land in question doesn't worth the amount Tompolo received for it.
I Av plots all around SS especially here in Ph so I don't need ur tutorials as regards appreciation of such. Shove it back into ur anus.

8 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Amiano(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
PMB should nt wake d sleeping dog oh, Govt only called a meeting of his warlords last yr n d whole nation was put on security alert, hp u still remember wat happened b4 amnesty.

WhowillarrestGovt?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by chemicool: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
SmartMugu:
I hope EFCC operatives make it out of the creeks alive.

I am afraid, the creeks will be bombed if an operative is killed. The military is ready for war from any region of of the country.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by mikki123(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Nothing like rule of Law in Nigeria again. Since the president is the first law break the law naturally others must follow suit.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by ebyooc: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Jonathan made the rich/miltant richer and the poor poorer.I HATE him.

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:

So what is stopping Buhari from arresting and prosecuting him!!!?

Don't worry **** when it happens will call upon u as usual. grin the first step has been taken. A judicial backing. Tompolo must cough out the balance of 12 billion naira plus still in his custody.

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2016
ollah1:

So in other words, you can buy land in delta for 13 billion naira right??

What is the size of the land in question and the location?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Opoki(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Abeg, how I fit transfer my citizenship to Iran or Qatar?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:

When I hear Yorubas and Aboki cry about how GEJ ate "our" money I laugh within....

Buhari is biting more than he can chew.....Niger Delta militant areant as peaceful as IPOB youths whom he sprayed bullets

In Buhari's world , intimidation we condone not. Why is he hiding if he is not afraid of Buhari...
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by emmysam2: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

What do u gain defending thieves??
I wish the govt can just pack all of them thieving goons to jail . GEJ and his cronies should rot in jail.(including people like you whose duty is to defend them.
Yeye thieves!!!

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2016
What is the size of this land in question?

Where is it located?

What was it used for?

Two people don't ask question; the poor and the greedy.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Amiano(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Dont rili know d size of d land bt for a University it should b large dont 4get deir ar buildings and oda facilities on d said land
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Dreadful: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
You are arresting somebody over the money he has realised from a natural resource accruing from his own land?? Nigeria is very ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
13billion naira fraud Holy blood of Noah!!! 13billion naira!!! Dem don sell the whole south south....and those fools will b calling GEJ their saviour.....I laff at u, guys. Mehn, the ogogoro man and tompolo don sell una inheritance and una future oooo.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by oglalasioux(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

Are you resorting to blackmail?

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
1. Abeg no forget our discussion o because one good turn deserves another.

2. Walahi you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
People just talk without proper information, haven't you read the other part of the story Which stated that the said land already contains property ? the man was building his own maritime academy and the federal government purchased it from him....... you might need to go and seek the advice of property Valuers and see the procedure they use in calculating the worth of your property. mind you, when they are calculating, they don't use present value.......they foresee the values into years ahead. just a clue to brainless one-sided idiots.

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Amiano:

Dont rili know d size of d land bt for a University it should b large dont 4get deir ar buildings and oda facilities on d said land

Until we know this things, it is unwise to be shouting blue murder.

I think this government is using emotional weapons on the poor masses
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by unto(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2016
EFCC too should be investigated those money they collected from past governor they claim to have investigated they should give account of it
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Dragonking: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
omogin:
Bad as these corrupt cases that are been exposed are, I have my reservations. 1999 shouldn't have been a bad date to start probing from. Cos it all now looks like this is targeted at the last administration. If we know what OBJ and Year Adua did, GEJ may well be considered a saint. GEJ is been vilified daily, and those involved in Harlliburton are free to comment about others. Those who sponsored Buharis election, have attained sainthood.
You are right, it is obvious that they are trying hard to paint gej bad but are leaving out the real crooks which are Obasanjo, Yaraudua and Atiku (who is wanted in the US for fraud) These criminals are roaming free yet everyday they keep bringing out falsified amount of money stolen. Anyways, tompolo dey creek, make dem go carry am from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by ugojamali(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
What is the size of this land in question?

Where is it located?

What was it used for?

Two people don't ask question; the poor and the greedy.

I've read all your arguments. But there is no amount of explanation that can justify your words. No amount of land in all of Delta State except the land has oil deposits is worth that just to build a university. Unless you're talking about buying a whole town. But it is just for a university. Even if it is 500 plots so long as it is situated in an obscure town in delta state and has no oil deposits, my brother it is not even worth 500 million. Please stop arguing like that. 13 billion is not 13 million.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by sammhi(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2016
PMB agenda is to turn the south south to how the north east is...war ravaged zone..
Pls Tompolo don't let PMB has his wish...honor the court invitation along with your lawyer... there is nothing to gain by hiding ..it makes it look like you are guilty...
all PMB want is war in ijaw land to pay GEJ bak for the north east destruction.. forgetting that He along with his brodas made the north east what it is today..
please go with all documents to the court....
PMB want excuse to invade the creeks with soldiers ..don't fall for that...
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Masculity(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:

that was then i'm sure northerners will tell you the army of today are not thesame with the army of before. Ask Shiit people
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by koboko69: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How much is a plot of land in banana island?

Dont say what u dont know.. U hear? Even Linda's mansion is not up to A billion naira...plus the land and the full house. undecided
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

What kinda size would it be that wld be sold for 13 billion?? Fvck. How many hectares would it be that would warrant It to be sold for 13 billion? No wonder this country is still a failed state
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Dragonking: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
49cents:

When I hear Yorubas and Aboki cry about how GEJ ate "our" money I laugh within....

Buhari is biting more than he can chew.....Niger Delta militant areant as peaceful as IPOB youths whom he sprayed bullets
You dey mind dem....Na northerner and Yoruba people steal naija money pass but buhari no go fit probe Obasanjo and Atiku tenure because I'm sef follow steal money...We dey wait for them, they think say Niger delta na ipob...e go be like film trick for everybody eye.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by SleekyPosh(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

**** That the people gladly received 360million for the said land suggests that the land in question doesn't worth the amount Tompolo received for it.
I Av plots all around SS especially here in Ph so I don't need ur tutorials as regards appreciation of such. Shove it back into ur anus.

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by unite4real: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
omogin:
Bad as these corrupt cases that are been exposed are, I have my reservations. 1999 shouldn't have been a bad date to start probing from. Cos it all now looks like this is targeted at the last administration. If we know what OBJ and Year Adua did, GEJ may well be considered a saint. GEJ is being vilified daily, and those involved in Harlliburton are free to comment about others. Those who sponsored Buharis election, have attained sainthood.

It is common sense to start with the loot whose fund you can get easily because it is fresh. I ask a question. If you have Mr A who duped you of some money in 1999 and Mr B did same very recently. If you see both of them and you desire to get your money back, which one of them will be priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / Oladipo Dabiri And Ayomide Amosun Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.