Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo (36721 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Obj,Ibb,Ameachi?
All of them
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by ihedioramma: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
uboma:

Really interesting my brother.

Each day has its own surprises.

I can't even do without looking up my phone every hour for something new.

May God help us recover from the pains and suffering PDP led government subjected us to.
AMEN . Is ten much .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
This whole episode is funny because when we talk about crude oil, all Nigerians shout "Our Oil" and we the southerners don't see dividend from our oil, but if I remember well while in primary school we were taught states and their natural resources. What about the natural resources from the north, east and west?
we don't hear anything about the income accrued from those resources, those regions gulp those funds and still come like parasites to feed on the southern oil.
In a sane state each region is supposed to manage it's resources and develop their localities instead it's only in nigeria that you get cow breast suckers leaving their region to feed on the food of another region and still claim right.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmuhammad:
mechonu, Buhari is a retired General that isn't scared of anybody. Just as militant were scared of Abacha's brutality, so they'll be scared of buhuri's. Sanity must be restored in nigeria whether they like it or not.

When time reach to fight, I hope you will be ready to join them? You should visit S/S to understand what people are saying.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by PunterTim(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tompolo,Here You Go!
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by tubouncen(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
dollarsplenty:

Oga mi, why putting DOLAPO nao. Na dollars in billions, not Dolapo because Dolapo na Name of a person.

my question is " If Tompolo who weighs 60kg could sell land for 13bn naira, how much would Asari who weighs 165kg would sell the same piece of land, provided all rules of proportionality are obeyed."

i go need use 4 figure table to calculate this one ooo... Lolz
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
SmartMugu:
I hope EFCC operatives make it out of the creeks alive.

Lol!!
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Chamberlain2014: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How much is a plot of land in banana island?
plot of land in banana is worth over 500million dollars#
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Chamberlain2014: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
tubouncen:

i go need use 4 figure table to calculate this one ooo... Lolz
reason why I need a calculator to check dis out#lolz
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by exwizzy90(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..
U are spewing trash
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by exwizzy90(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
tukane:
This whole episode is funny because when we talk about crude oil, all Nigerians shout "Our Oil" and we the southerners don't see dividend from our oil, but if I remember well while in primary school we were taught states and their natural resources. What about the natural resources from the north, east and west?
we don't hear anything about the income accrued from those resources, those regions gulp those funds and still come like parasites to feed on the southern oil.
In a sane state each region is supposed to manage it's resources and develop their localities instead it's only in nigeria that you get cow breast suckers leaving their region to feed on the food of another region and still claim right.
which kind blood dey ur system?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by hmuhammad(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pidggin:

When time reach to fight, I hope you will be ready to join them? You should visit S/S to understand what people are saying.
nothing will happen
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
BraniacX:

he is in the creeks in bayelsa, stop salivating on newspaper pages and go to the creeks to arrest him if you dare! or you think we are brainwashed zombies like you sophisticated fools for whom accusations, prosecution, judgement and sentencing is done on the pages of newspapers? reality is your Buhari's government has failed or is it technically succeeded in one theatre of war(north east) but are foolishly trying to create another theater of war in the south south to stretch our already overstretched military or maybe its deliberate, maybe war in the south south suits their anarchist and destructive agenda for the south south because war is what it will come to if buhari toes this line because tompolo may have or may not have committed a crime but Buhari is high on fermented dope if he thinks he's going to muscle tompolo into line and/or the people of bayelsa are going to yield him to them. we have no love for the association of present criminals angry
Who is this mo*ron quoting me
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Diesel1:
oponu... Relax till they arrest him
who be this goat?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by dragunov: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
I3 Billion Naira for Land?

Wait oh, did they pay to buy a whole State from him?or has Bayelsa or Rivers State been sold without our knowledge?where did Tompolo get a Land worth 13 Billion?

13 Billion? Jesus.

Is there anybody, i mean anybody, in Goodluck Jonathan's Government that stole Millions? We Nigerians are ready to forgive those that stole Millions if we can find any.

I mean everybody associated with Goodluck Jonathan only steal Billions.

It is Official now,Goodluck Jonathan and his thieving crew, now makes IBB and Abacha look like people still in Primary School in the "ART" of stealing. Even God was so angry with the way these guys were "KILLING" Nigeria, that he made all PDP Members Vote in Buhari, so that Nigeria can be able to SEE ROAD again.

Shame to Goodluck Jonathan.

Shame to the PDP Party.

Shame to those Associated to either the PDP or the Jonathan's.

Jonathan and his crew made IBB and Abacha look like learners

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos) / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.