Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television (19267 Views)

Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by inventingblog: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Keystonn: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2016

Who is fooling who ?

NPF should arrest buhari immediately for stealing our 2016 budget
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ShowYourCertificate: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2016
dtruth3:
Damage control gringringrin

so it's that same day the senate was about to seat, that they have to print extra copy?

Secondly, why do you have to go into 2hours close door meeting first?

Lastly, why did the Senate President not come with his own copy at least?

Or do you mean to tell me that the printer could not print even one copy?

Shameless govt led by a shameless MAN!
Exactly!
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
only in nigeria grin grin
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ideology(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
In other word, No Budget Was Missing?
and it was withdrawn without the knowledge of house members, they assembled to deliberate on it and found out that it was not there …

I de suspect you
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
We already knew people behind the false allegation. angry

GOD bless Nigeria.

Gbam
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by patrickson12345(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Ship don miss for diz country b4, so anytin is posible in naija.. #BringBackOurBudget
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Abugab(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
This missing budget is the dumbest propaganda I have ever heard.
Was the budget presented as a coin that will go missing?
In an era of soft copy, many more can always be reproduced and thus nothing like missing budget.

I want to see this as corruption fighting back.
PMB really has a strong war to prosecute which is even worst than the BH war.

Anyway, Nigeria will overcome and be better

3 Likes

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ideology(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The budget is a piece of document that can be printed and reprinted at any time.
your credibility and integrity is losing value day by day, better join liar Mohammed
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ndcide(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
So they are trying to tell me Alliance ndume lied.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ogfaith(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
I don't think we are so low to believe this fairy tale . What then happened to the soft copy?
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by mediachirps(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Everything Nnamdi kalu said about this country is a hit #backtoback.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by SmartMugu: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The budget is a piece of document that can be printed and reprinted at any time.
That's is the available soft copy is not only on a missing diskette or flashdrive. I heard the soft copy was missing too.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ideology(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I HOPE THE REPRINTING IS COMPLETE BY NOW AND THE HOUSE SHOULD ASSEMBLE BY 10:30AM TODAY

YOU BETTER HELP THEM PRINT FASTER
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ideology(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Abugab:
This missing budget is the dumbest propaganda I have ever heard.
Was the budget presented as a coin that will go missing?
In an era of soft copy, many more can always be reproduced and thus nothing like missing budget.

I want to see this as corruption fighting back.
PMB really has a strong war to prosecute which is even worst than the BH war.

Anyway, Nigeria will overcome and be better
CORRUPTION CAME TO STEAL BUDGET

HAHAHA,
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by essa9davies4(f): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Still watching out for the film they'er about to act this year
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Stanbeto: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
please oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Mubzy93(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria zenith
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by AllBusiness(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=20pt]You don't know PDP, they can steal all the budget paper to go sell to woman selling akara or puffpuff on road, and pocket the money. Their thieving is not from need. It is just a habit. They cannot stop it."[/size]
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes but that does not equate to missing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by easzypeaszy(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I no know why una de give Dakuku hopeless hope o
bro just free dem joh...na yansh al dis apc supoters b...allah dey r yansh
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ty2014: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
I taught as much, how wil fiscal budget got missing. Haters are just trying to spoil buhari n APC. #Goddeyoo
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Diesel1(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
In other word, No Budget Was Missing?
why didn't saraki tell d press like that wen they asked him bout d missing budget... ?
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by CioAngels(f): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Shameful and confused leaders.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by kachiwhyte: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2016
I guess u have a problem with reading or u don't understand english very well. Let me see how I can help u out.

"As at yesterday, I can confirm to you that the appropriation committee received a lot of copies of the budget".
(Dis one mean say the pipo wey go look into d budget 4 the house don get plenty copies.)

"By the time the clerk counted it today it was not sufficient to go round the members".
(Na im b say the copies wey dem send no reach every body wey suppose get am.)

"For the soft copy I also reminded him and he sent it to me and I handed it over to the house"
(Na im b say the house don also receive the soft copy of the budget sef)

Any more questions?
Pls, if you still don't know where d budget is after this, sorry, I can't help u futher.

1 Like

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by Obienesarah: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
oshyno:
Naija. Soo throughout the brake and knowing fully they are resuming on 12th they had to wait till that 12th to print the document.

House of comedy.
That's an excuse to confuse people, pay no attention to them.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by SPDAZZY(f): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2016
I will comment only when the figures change in the supposedly lost but not lost budget.
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by shammah1(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2016
When did you join Rivers State? undecided better sink this... APC can never rule Rivers again. Even if Amaechi is the INEC returning officer.
sameer1212:
Lol... I no get your time now because we good people of RIVER STATE are preparing for the coming election. cheesy

Long live River state

Long live our next governor Mr Dakuku Peterside

Long live Nigeria
Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by ReachHard: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Meanwhile...

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by mariamadenle(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Important Notice

Re: Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television by inlandtaipan: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Christopher Adaji, Torese Agena For N5m Fraud In Benue / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.