Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer (17718 Views)

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by marked10(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2016
First of all, let me laugh in swahili .. hahahahahahahaha. Ok. That's by the way and on a more serious note, I heard change has come to Nigeria and i didn't believe it. Is this one of the change? Drivers and bribers, you are in trouble ooo. Any how i write am, take am like that abeg, English hard.

A driver who tried to bribe Federal Road Safety Corps marshals with the sum of N500 was today found guilty and convicted at the ongoing Mobile Court Sitting at Sagamu Unit Command. Wait, they don't collect bribe anymore or that the eguje (money) was too small? #Justasking. so make nobody crucify me oooo. hmmmmm

See more photos below......... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/is-this-happening-in-nigeria-driver.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by hopeforcharles(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by donbenedict(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Bribery is an offense! angry

Too bad the Police force legalized it.

10 Likes

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by lloydpras: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
500 naira is too small to bribe Road Safety Officers ...when most of them don dey use android phones lately..

10 Likes

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by WebSurfer(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ogbeni,,, no be Nigeria when we dey again ?
That FRSC official either saw the money too small or like a disrespect or maybe;

1. The guy matter start for village.

2. When the FRSC officer catches you in an offense and you have been in possesion of his crush.

9 Likes

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by greall12(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok. Great..

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by ITSaWRAPPP: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
The money was either too small or the officer on duty dreamt of hell the night before grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Lordtrillion(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahaha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
how come situations like these dont happen to polithieves
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by DirtyGold: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Unfortunage guy. So are they going to transfer him to efcc or what is his punishment?

Change is here!
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by thefakestan: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
So he was sentenced to?

ThefakeStan
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Perhaps he should have offered more
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by SeedofAfrica(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can't laugh ooo
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by SaAbbas(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its very hard for FRSC officers to collect bribe

1 Like

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by iteleaye(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
FRSC, 500naira!!! Ordinary $2, DAT money too small nah .... Dem suppose lock am up throway the key na
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by dustydee: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
What is funny about this?
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by dtracker: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
WAI resurrection
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by kamez(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
trust me the money was too small...

road safety collects bribe pass police for this lagos.

they stopped me the other day around Festac.. and immediately I alighted from my car one of them said

' Oga yellow, we no wan waste ur time just find us something and go ur way"

i refused and they suceeded in wasting so much of my time finding nonexistent faults..

but I ready for them that day..

2 Likes

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Dabigbroda(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by chukslawrence(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Benjom(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
It's no longer business as usual. Nigeria must move forward. I feel for the man though.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by hectorswag(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Interesting cheesy
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by espn(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
nice development...what abouth police that sees bride as their birth right.....
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amazing
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by hectorswag(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
We getting there, slowly but surely
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by tottinova: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Iffa hear this one is part of the change

The money wasn't enuf jare.
My children children will still give bribe nd they will still collect
No be Nigeria we dey
Change kor change ni angry

1 Like

Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by ifoundmyperfect: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lolz
The sum is mere CHANGE for the bribee by the briber

Multiply that sum by 30, then you'd be in for a good listening by an FRSC official or by 10 for a good listening by a LASTMA official.
Re: Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Je suis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rearrested For Kidnapping In Edo, Months After Escaping From Prison (Photo) / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / How I Defrauded People On Facebook Pretending To Be Atiku’s Aide —suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.