Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 (21361 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To Osun, One Dead, 40 Isolated / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by ThrillzOfficial: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
wow
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Ginaz(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Na wa o, make dis world just end. E better Make e end than man pikin go dey suffer from one sickness to another. Ebola finish, lasser con join am. God why? cry

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by eleko1: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok.operation eliminate/kill all RATS/YAM eaters angry .kill all Dem PEST b4 dey spread undecided angry show no mercy angry

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by SpencerLewis(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Oh sweet heart I SpencerLewis didn't know u are a Dr. Very accurate presentation. I was thinking of making a thread on such, but my tight schedules wd not allow me. Moreover, NMA Rivers state chapter will soon organize one, with possible 5 CME points as they did 2 yrs ago during the last outbreak.
Hmmm, beauty and brain (i.e. if the profile pix is yours)
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by mitchelle1989(f): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2016
I read we should stop soaking garri, cos while processing garri, they spread the garri under the sun with nylon bags in their compound or on the tarred road and while infected rats come to deavour the garri may piss on it and it dries wt the garri .

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by ikombe: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
brings out AK47

auto shoot on any rat undecided

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Jabioro: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
OP how would compare Ebola with Lassa fever ? sleeping and death no be the same thing ooo..Ebola no be sere sere.
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by chi4ik4(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
why must Borno State always associated with bad news

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Jabioro: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
OP how would you compare Ebola with Lassa fever ? sleeping and death no be the same thing ooo..Ebola no be sere sere.
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by chonchoro(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for the information, may God Almighty save his children from all these deadly deceases, and let's as mush as possible to be conscious of our hygiene life and also educate those around us.

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by wiseoneking: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
****** THIS IS TERROR ******
A man entered a mosque carrying a brand new smooth machete and asked “Who is a Muslim here?” The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard. The man asked again, “How can a full mosque have no Muslim?”. No one replied. The man then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and tells him, “son come help me slaughter my goat for I don’t know how to do it”. After the young man had slaughtered the goat, he tells the man that he doesn’t know how to skin it and that the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that. The man returns to the mosque with a machete dripping with blood. When the Imam saw this, he immediately shouts “Praise the Looooooooord!

The whole mosque responds,”halleluyaaaah!!!
Are you really a son of an animal according to your moniker. Let it be to you according to the desire of your moniker.
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by MKO4ever(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Funny how this lassa thing did not start from Benue state; considering what they do with rat in that locality
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:
Operation kill all the rats in your neighborhood........ Chukwudi give me Raticide immediately.

FTC is nothing but to dance old school GALALA
LMAO gringringrin

bro your first FTC,welcome to the crew
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by adjoviomole(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Rats don enter one chance nw o grin...have got nothn to worry tho.my cats will deal with dem...one kitten still left,for sale. Just 1k. U can reach me on 08182485563 wink
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Judolisco(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Where r d environmental health scientists
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
wiseoneking:
Are you really a son of an animal according to your moniker. Let it be to you according to the desire of your moniker.
huh?

don't understand what you are trying to say!
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
wiseoneking:
huh?
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by viktor01(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Borno and North.

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by gaby53: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
A man entered a mosque carrying a brand new smooth machete and asked “Who is a Muslim here?” The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard. The man asked again, “How can a full mosque have no Muslim?”. No one replied. The man then grabs the nearby young man and goes out with him and tells him, “son come help me slaughter my goat for I don’t know how to do it”. After the young man had slaughtered the goat, he tells the man that he doesn’t know how to skin it and that the man would have to go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him on that. The man returns to the mosque with a machete dripping with blood. When the Imam saw this, he immediately shouts “Praise the Looooooooord!

... grin u no well ooo. I Mosque dey respond "hallelujah" for ur village... Huh
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by messidee(f): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2016
lonelydora:
Help us O Lord.

This is the part I like.

"Due to a lack of proper information management by most African countries, an exact number of yearly infection is not known."

Exactly! How do we manage the disease when even information pertaining to the disease cannot be managed?

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Daslim180(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin

bro your first FTC,welcome to the crew

Thanks my dear........ (Kiss)
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
gaby53:
... grin u no well ooo. I Mosque dey respond "hallelujah" for ur village... Huh
DEM dey my village ohh!
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by yakflowz(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2016
From Bat-Ebola To Rat-Lassa fever Hope say cat no go carry another one come God help us

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:

Thanks my dear........ (Kiss)
***blushing real hard**** smileysmileysmiley
how is akwaibom bro?
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Daslim180(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:

***blushing real hard**** smileysmileysmiley

how is akwaibom bro?

Making sense.....

Hope you are good
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by KevinDein: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2016
sonofananimal:

pile of poo, concocted from a bigotry infested brain. I bet you will claim you're a Christian eh? Yall keep wasting your time.
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by misspicy(f): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:

Making sense.....
Hope you are good
yeah....
made friends on here?
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Horlawale1(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Time to make money from rate killer grin
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Horlawale1(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Time to make money from rat killer grin
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by gemale(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Omo na b bcom rat poison seller o. Business go boom.

1 Like

Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by Daslim180(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:

yeah....

made friends on here?

Nah
Re: All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 by ibietela2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bias moderators, seun and his mods...... Mine lass fever thread is still there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Patient Flees Clinic In Search For Food / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / Info On Effective Rat Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.