Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? (23320 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Rachie83: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Dear. Applicant
Find below this email and download a copy of the offer letter we have attached to you.
As this will enable a standings for being called for as an applicant for the preferred company you will be working with.
Fill all the necessary fields and return back to us Via-Email within two(2) days.
Company you will be registered for is;
CAPITAL OIL & GAS (Lagos, Abuja & Portharcourt Branch)
Positions are:- Admin & Supply | Supervisors
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Rachie83: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2016
COPY OF THE LETTER

Port Harcourt Judicial Division 13, moscow road, port harcourt.
OFFER OF APPOINTMENT
With reference to your application, we have the pleasure in offering you the employment under the following terms & conditions, with effect from the day of start-up resumption with the preferred company you have chosen to work with.
1. The details of your remuneration and entitled are as follows;
NG
Basic Salary 960,000 per annual/annum.
Housing Allowance 18,600 Transport Allowance 13,500
Medical Allowance 18,000
Leaves 17 working days 10,800
2. The 1st Four (4) months payment to the Total of N80,000.00 naira per each month. After you have been confirm being staff, any other increase of payment will now be oversees by the company you working for.
3. This offer is for probationary period of 4-6 months from the date you assume duty, but the period may be lengthened or shortened at the sole discretion of the secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
4. Please, note that you will be expected to subject yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution for its managements and will be required to sign a declaration of secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.
5. Your entitlement for leaves and other fringes benefits will be in accordance
to the rules and regulation of the institution as may be released from time to time.
6. If this is acceptable to you, please signify your acceptance by signing at the foot of the attached duplicated copy of this letter and return it back to us.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Emmanuel
Vacancy Manager Applicant Signature (Chemical Industries Nigeria)
OFFER ACCEPTANCE NOTICE:
I …………………………………………………………. Nationality of …………………………………………… Solely confirm that all the above herein are being true and correct in accordance to the national law. And accepting the terms of the applicable company, I will be working with.
SEX: ………………………………..….. PASSPORT / ID CARD NO: …………….………………………..…… DATE OF BIRTH: …………………………………….. PLACE OF BIRTH: ……………………………….…. NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………………. MARITAL STATUS: …

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by ikorodureporta: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2016
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Don't try to fill the form ooo. If u do, u are on ur own ooo. It's a total scam. Run for ur life cos it's an END TIME JOB OFFER

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by amicable09(f): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2016
grin Congrats OP on your new job with an oyel company...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by amunkita(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Capital Oil Head office is in Lagos, so that PH address easily sold them out.

It's a glaring clear it's a scam but if u don't ve issues with releasing ur personal data, u can play along....

8 Likes

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by missKiffy(f): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Just be careful
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by LaurelP(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Pure scam.
They tried it with me, but I just ignored them

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by dustydee: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Mine was ADDAX. I was tempted to reply and insult them but on seconds thought, I didn't think it was worth my time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by ProudOlodo: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:
grin
Congrats OP on your new job with an oyel company...
CAPITAL OYEL & GAS...that's the only error in all that email grin
All these scams just add unnecessary+annoying complication to the already-complicated jobhunt angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by amicable09(f): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2016
ProudOlodo:

CAPITAL OYEL & GAS...that's the only error in all that email grin
All these scams just add unnecessary+annoying complication to the already-complicated jobhunt angry
Hahahahaha... I tell you, the complications are too much to bear already. cheesy
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by ProudOlodo: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahaha... I tell you, the complications are too much to bear already. cheesy
Abi na. Now we verify job ads, verify interview invites, verify job offers...and perhaps it doesn't end there sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by ksstroud: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Abi na. Now we verify job ads, verify interview invites, verify job offers...and perhaps it doesn't end there sef

Lol
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by amicable09(f): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Lol... I like the posture of this tired dog sincerely.

3 Likes

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by SPDAZZY(f): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2016
2. The 1st Four (4) months payment to the Total of N80,000.00 naira per each month. After you have been confirm being staff, any other increase of payment will now be oversees by the company you working for.
3. This offer is for probationary period of 4-6 months from the date you assume duty, but the period may be lengthened or shortened at the sole discretion of the secrecy and confidentiality before starting work.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Emmanuel
Vacancy Manager Applicant Signature (Chemical Industries Nigeria)
OFFER ACCEPTANCE NOTICE:
I …………………………………………………………. Nationality of …………………………………………… Solely confirm that all the above herein are being true and correct in accordance to the national law. And accepting the terms of the applicable company, I will be working with.
SEX: ………………………………..….. PASSPORT / ID CARD NO: …………….………………………..…… DATE OF BIRTH: …………………………………….. PLACE OF BIRTH: ……………………………….…. NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………………. MARITAL STATUS: …[/quote]

Their grammar is something else. So such an institution can't organise their sentences. They should be able to make it error free

5 Likes

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by WebSurfer(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=16pt]I SMELL SCAM MY BROTHER, DID I JUST WRITE SMELL ?

RUNN OOOOO
[/size]
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maga vs mugu
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by mondbest(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
check the email they used in sending you the email by searching it here in nairaland
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Was already thanking God for the op and about to claim my own miracle oo. embarassed Then I opened the thread... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
you don get job, start jumping
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by chinoify: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
I live in ph undecided

No 'oyel' grin company in ph wll send such message to someone,them dey vex to exploy person o..Try ur luck tho(fit nob scam)boya na random picking grin

Na only "police station" i know say dey for "moscow"..
No go enter cell oo..
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by abumeinben(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Brov....play along is what I'll say.
Fill the form and play along. You never can tell.

Or can you remember aaaaaallll the jobsssssss you've aaaappppplllliiieddd for?
grin
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by amunkita(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Last year Capital Oil made a publication that they were not recruiting because of this same scam...
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by agitator: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rachie83:
Dear. Applicant
Find below this email and download a copy of the offer letter we have attached to you.
As this will enable a standings for being called for as an applicant for the preferred company you will be working with.
Fill all the necessary fields and return back to us Via-Email within two(2) days.
Company you will be registered for is;
CAPITAL OIL & GAS (Lagos, Abuja & Portharcourt Branch)
Positions are:- Admin & Supply | Supervisors

Be careful downloading attachments, before you create a lamentation thread of how your phone/PC system was hijacked. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
K
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Emmysk050: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
PLS IS IT TRUE DAT OUR 2016 BUDGET IS MISSING

1 Like

Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by Benjom(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lucky you... but on a second thought, don't dare fill that form. It's a trap.
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by omisakint: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
derespect:
Don't try to fill the form ooo. If u do, u are on ur own ooo.
It's a total scam. Run for ur life cos it's an END TIME JOB OFFER

Scam
Re: Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? by eleko1: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
sad Niagra scamming fellow Niagra sad. Pity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.