Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please Advise: How To Convert Share Certificate To Cash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Advise: How To Convert Share Certificate To Cash (827 Views)

Urgent: Sale Of Share Certificate / What To Do To Retrieve My Share Back After I Lost Share Certificate / Forte Oil Share Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: How To Convert Share Certificate To Cash by Adenle041(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Morning all,

Though am one of the silent reader on nairaland, but house am in dear need of your advice and assistance.

My father died since 2007 after a brief illness and since then I have left the house.

But of recent I was going through all his stuff and past document and I discovered share certificate. I found out that he bought some share in the public offer of 2007 in some banks before his demise

I found share certificate of Union Bank, intercontinental banks and also dividend warrant of Firstbank and also bonus share certificate of Firstbank though I could not find its initial share certificate, I also find dividend warrant of access bank that also with no certificate, though all this dividend were not cleared

Though, the unit share on the certificates are not much, the highest is 1000. Please house our do I go about to claim the initial certificate of first bank and access and now that intercontinental bank is sold is our money gone.

Please, advice how do we convert all this shares to cash because am not enlighten in shares and I had brokers do not accept shares below 20,000 unit. Please advice the way forward every pieces of advice is highly appreciated
Re: Please Advise: How To Convert Share Certificate To Cash by tehmoney: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Go to share registrars you will be attended to
Re: Please Advise: How To Convert Share Certificate To Cash by Adenle041(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2016
tehmoney:
Go to share registrars you will be attended to

Thanks for the piece of advice but please where is there office address. Make our money no enter one chance

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Great Investor Femi Otedola & Family In A Painting By An Artist Ayodeji / Fiverr/Google Adsense in Ilorin / Brick Layer Explanation To The New Flexible Exchange Rate Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.