₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,232,477 members, 4,885,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 at 03:21 PM

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala (8482 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubers And Indigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Anticabal: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Of course he did! And thanks to the unitary decree your greedy Ironsi made, Gowon has the power to release Awolowo from the prison than Ojukwu!

Ojukwu NEVER took any order from gowon. Ojukwu released Awo according to Wale Ademoyega whom ojukwu also locked up briefly alongside his co-coupists Ifeajuna and banjo. It's a historical fact you CANNOT ERASE. The only way to run away from this fact is to- Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by SUBWAY101(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
waternogetemeny:

Dey have told u that Lagos is no mans land and not South west. Every yoruba person claim to be from Lagos, even the Lagos Gov is from Ondo. Is Ibadan pursuing u people? Go to Ibadan South West and leave Lagos yorubas.

Trash from a product of baby factory, Why are you crying victimization over the demolished market since Lagos is in the red mud sad beast land. I am an Awori man and calling Lagos no man's land is your own headache. A true Lagos son wont even waste his time arguing with a flattie over that. I never come across any eboe man when collecting our Lagos state bursary during my undergrad days, why do you nitwit want to die over Lagos? You call it dirty yet you animals cant stop trooping there, shameless urchins.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
As from today any yoruba man that say tribe is only on earth, should demonstrate by electing an Igbo man Gov of Lagos State.

Bastard!
After you first elect the indigenous igala man in Anambra!
Ibo losers wanting to become governor in another man's land when they can't event elect the indigenous igala man!
Shameless people!

3 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by waternogetemeny: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Trash from a product of baby factory, Why are you crying victimization over the demolished market since Lagos is in the red mud sad beast land. I am an Awori man and calling Lagos no man's land is your own headache. A true Lagos son wont even waste his time arguing with a flattie over that. I never come across any eboe man when collecting our Lagos state bursary during my undergrad days, why do you nitwit want to die over Lagos? You call it dirty yet you animals cant stop trooping there, shameless urchins.

How many Aworis do you have representing Lagos in Reps? How many Awori are your Gov? U are a deluded YAM(Yoruba and Muslim) from Oyo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:

Ojukwu NEVER took any order from gowon. Ojukwu released Awo according to Wale Ademoyega whom ojukwu also locked up briefly alongside his co-coupists Ifeajuna and banjo. It's a historical fact you CANNOT ERASE. The only way to run away from this fact is to- Go and die!
LOL!
Now you're comparing Awolowo's date of release to Ifeajuana and co! LOL!
That brain of yours should be telling you that Ifeajuna and his fellow coupists got released at the time of the civil war! Awolowo got released before that!
Yeye!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:

Now, see this and tell me how the phantom Ojukwu released Awolowo from the prison! www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html
Ibo and lies!

3 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by SUBWAY101(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
waternogetemeny:

How many Aworis do you have representing Lagos in Reps? How many Awori are your Gov? U are a deluded YAM(Yoruba and Muslim) from Oyo state.

You are the deluded one since you believe everyone online is a Muslim, whats your own with whats happening in Lag. You should be worried about your erosion ravaged land where sane people run away from daily, shameless criminal.

6 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by SUBWAY101(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
That brain of yours should be telling you that Ifeajuna and his fellow coupists got released at the time of the civil war! Awolowo got released before that!
Yeye!

Pls ignore the fatttie, there big head is filled with lies and hatred.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why should it end.

Femi Aribisala is a fool a complete foool for suggesting that

7 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Anticabal: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Now, see this and tell me how the phantom Ojukwu released Awolowo from the prison! www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html
Ibo and lies!

You are giving me a link about gowon boasting he released Awo? what did you expect from him? Believing that Gowon released Awo is akin to believing that Ojukwu took orders from Gowon which is a white lie.

This is max sillioun's view, a neutral non-propagandist view of the release of Awo by Ojukwu. I would rather believe Max's unbiased objective views than that the trash from a chestbeating gowon who anyway banned the teaching of Civil war history in our classrooms to distort history albeit unsuccessfully.

www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16642&Itemid=37&page=4

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=RWskahZlyV4C&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=Why+ojukwu+released+awo+from+prison&source=bl&ots=ut7FGmjQU-&sig=456ZR1eu-Len0YJpnbb-L-BW-7U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV6Mqcj6fKAhVOymMKHe4FBfsQ6AEIJDAJ

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Can you imagine? They don't even stop at the lies but also, had started believing it! Bunch of shameless dead brain losers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by waternogetemeny: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
SUBWAY101:

You are the deluded one since you believe everyone online is a Muslim, whats your own with whats happening in Lag. You should be worried about your erosion ravaged land where sane people run away from daily, shameless criminal.

Lagos need an Igbo Gov like the desert need the rain.

it has benefited from Igbo investment. There are no indigene in Lagos.

Na cain we go take flog that criminal claiming Oba of Lagos back to Ibadan.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:

You are giving me a link about gowon boasting he released Awo? what did you expect from him? Believing that Gowon released Awo is akin to believing that Ojukwu took orders from Gowon which is a white lie.

This is max sillioun's view, a neutral non-propagandist view of the release of Awo by Ojukwu. I would rather believe Max's unbiased objective views than that the trash from a chestbeating gowon who anyway banned the teaching of Civil war history in our classrooms to distort history albeit unsuccessfully.

www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16642&Itemid=37&page=4

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=RWskahZlyV4C&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=Why+ojukwu+released+awo+from+prison&source=bl&ots=ut7FGmjQU-&sig=456ZR1eu-Len0YJpnbb-L-BW-7U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV6Mqcj6fKAhVOymMKHe4FBfsQ6AEIJDAJ
Better stop quoting me with that ibo blog, 'village square'!
That said, how do you explain Awolowo becoming Gowon's finance minister as soon as he was released if Gowon didn't release him?
Awolowo was even seen with Gowon as soon as he was released!
You ibos better use the damn gift up there, which is your brain!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Anticabal: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
SUBWAY101:

You are deluded, was that picture taken in front Calabar prisons? So if Dasuki is released today and his wife welcomes him in front of their house in Abuja while posing for the camera, it means the wife released him not Buhari. Make una dey use una head na.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
waternogetemeny:

LOL!
If wishes were horses!
The reality is your Eze and his group of foolish protesters were roundly flogged in Akure!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by mercyville: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:

Dat marriage one is somethings Osu Igbos, prostitute, efulefu and gold diggers wanting their share of the national cake embark on in Lagos.

Marriage to Yorubas is a Taboo in Igboland, if u dont know your culture go and learn.
Learn about your culture and see why yorubas detest marrying Igbos.Thanks to the church.Everything stinks...

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Anticabal: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Better stop quoting me with that ibo blog, 'village square'!
That said, how do you explain Awolowo becoming Gowon's finance minister as soon as he was released of Gowon didn't release him?
Awolowo was even seen with Gowon as soon as he was released!
You ibos better use the damn gift up there, which is your brain!

Borrowing your words, Awo was seen with Gowon in lagos after he was released in Calabar by Ojukwu.
Fact 1- Ojukwu and Gowon both wanted Awo released, they both needed the support of the yorubas

Fact 2- None took orders from each other.

Fact 3- Only one had the keys to Awo's prison cell in the East- Ojukwu

Fact 4- Gowon welcomed him in lagos after his release from Ojukwu's region in the east.

I know you know this facts, but too ashamed to agree with them. I'm only writting it for those with a real brain and for posterity's sake.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by SUBWAY101(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
waternogetemeny:

Now its clear you are cursed, I have no time for little kids, you can go enjoy yourself at the kids section. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:

Borrowing your words, Awo was seen with Gowon in lagos after he was released in Calabar by Ojukwu.
Fact 1- Ojukwu and Gowon both wanted Awo released, they both needed the support of the yorubas

Fact 2- None took orders from each other.

Fact 3- Only one had the keys to Awo's prison cell in the East- Ojukwu

Fact 4- Gowon welcomed him in lagos after his release from Ojukwu's region in the east.

I know you know this facts, but too ashamed to agree with them. I'm only writting it for those with a real brain and for posterity's sake.
Ojukwu had no power to release Awolowo though, only Gowon has!
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/how-we-freed-awolowo-from-prison-to-join-gowons-govt-by-gen-adebayo/
The article above also corroborates how Awolowo was recommended to Gowon and he subsequently got him released!
Ibo and lies, you people are just pathetic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by SUBWAY101(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:

You are deluded, was that picture taken in front Calabar prisons? So if Dasuki is released today and his wife welcomes him in front of their house in Abuja while posing for the camera, it means the wife released him not Buhari. Make una dey use una head na.

You are a proud fool, So Ojuiku released Awolowo and he was not re-arrested by Gowon but welcomed by him. You have no shame, no wonder one man can trick you all to a war where you lost 3m flattties, you all have brain but cant use it. Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Herald47: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Huh!
You were definitely under rock when Chief Arthur eze called Yoruba 'amala people' infront of a gathering with the former president, jonathan!
How about the hate speeches from Nnamdi Kanu?
How about the derogatory word (ofe 'omaanu) you ibos call the unaware Yorubas? My ibo mate once called me that before I even know what it means!
Yeye people!
calling a yoruba person ofe'mmanu is not an insult it's a reality because everyone knows that the yorubas consumes a lot of oil,how about you people calling igbos chest beaters?
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by jstbeinhonest: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Herald47:
calling a yoruba person ofe'mmanu is not an insult it's a reality because everyone knows that the yorubas consumes a lot of oil,how about you people calling igbos chest beaters?

'Chest Beater' is a Nairaland Slang.I know Yorubas eat a lot of oil,but nevertheless the average Yoruba man might find it offensive.Its just like calling an Igbo man 'Akpu Eater',literilly its the truth and not an insult,but it is still quite offensive.

3 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Herald47:
LOL!
We call you chestbeaters only when you warrant it but how can someone call his fellows ofe'manu when unprovoked?
That's to tell you how devilish you people are and trust me, Yoruba youths are getting the aware daily and would return it in 100 folds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Herald47: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
Yeye!
ojukwu stated that he released awo from prison,he said he never took orders from gowon and gowon didn't dispute it.if i should find the link i will share it with you.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
If Ojukwu had released Awolowo, then Gowon would have arrested Awo the moment he got to Lagos

Awo was imprisoned by the FG

Its like Buhari imprisoning someone and Nnmandi Kanu released him, What do you think would happen the moment the person steps into Nigerian soil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Herald47:
ojukwu stated that he released awo from prison,he said he never took orders from gowon and gowon didn't dispute it.if i should find the link i will share it with you.
That pathetic clown, Ojukwu probably mistaken Awolowo for Bankole whom he released!
Yeye!
I repeat Ojukwu has no power to release Awolowo, it's only in the hand of Gowon and once the command was issued, no one and I mean no one could object it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by cckris: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Huh!
You were definitely under rock when Chief Arthur eze called Yoruba 'amala people' infront of a gathering with the former president, jonathan!
How about the derogatory word (ofe 'omaanu) you ibos call the unaware Yorubas? My ibo mate once called me that before I even know what it means!
Yeye people!
Is amala people derogatory?
ofe mmanu is normal food throughout Southern Nigeria.
And nyamiri is just a corruption of nyem miri, which every Igbo understands, & should live with.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by mark3009(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:
THERE IS NO REASON TO END ANYTHING.

IT IS OUR TURN TO PAY THEM BACK IN THEIR OWN COIN. LET THEM COME AND WIN VOTES IN THE SS/SE LIKE ABIOLA ONCE DID LET US SEE.

FASHOLA & AMBODE DID NOT JUST KILL APC IN SS/SE BUT YORUBA CHANCE OF EVER WINNING VOTE IN THE REGION.

Leave the SS out of your eastern agenda. We do not have bad blood towards any region or ethnic group we are only interested in fighting for what is rightfully ours thru control of our resources.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by meccuno: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Huh!
Yeye people!
Lolz!! Are these the ONLY people That called yorubas names? If we write a list of yorubas that insulyed igbos, you know it would be 200 pages !! grin
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
meccuno:
Lolz!! Are these the ONLY people That called yorubas names? If we write a list of yorubas that insulyed igbos, you know it would be 200 pages !! grin
Start nau!
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by meccuno: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

Start nau!
sorry I don't do all these tribal ish....!! Just made a comment....u obviously know them. No need to refresh yoÙr memory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS / Northerners, What Are Your International Achievements For Nigeria? / INEC Begins Testing Of Card Readers Ahead Of Elections (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.