₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,234,318 members, 4,890,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2019 at 08:49 AM

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala (8491 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubers And Indigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
meccuno:
sorry I don't do all these tribal ish....!! Just made a comment....u obviously know them. No need to refresh yoÙr memory
I repeat no popular known Yoruba ever made any derogatory words towards the ibos unlike ibos calling us 'Amala' 'ofe 'mannu'!
As for the hate speeches, I won't even call Dr. Ariyo and Oba Akinolu's statement hate speeches!
As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Ariyo made a statement that implied that Ibos always provoke their host like they did in North/South Africa and the reason they were being slaughtered over there and that if they continue to provoke their host in Lagos, such may happen to them! Cut to: ibo wailing that Dr. Ariyo wanted all ibo dead!
Let me ask, is that an hate speech or a statement asking ibo to be guarded in their approach with their host? Did Dr. Ariyo ask that ibo should be slaughtered? No!
Oba Akinolu made a speech that any ibo or anyone that want to disrupt the peace and the mandate of Yoruba, he will curse them to drown in the Lagoon!
The question is did he curse? No! Is that an hate speech? No!
Yet you victim playing losers twisted everything and claimed that Dr. Ariyo and Oba Akinolu wanted ibos dead when Kanu Nnamdi had said worse about Yoruba!
Bunch of shameless folks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by T8ksy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
If Ojukwu had released Awolowo, then Gowon would have arrested Awo the moment he got to Lagos

Awo was imprisoned by the FG

Its like Buhari imprisoning someone and Nnmandi Kanu released him, What do you think would happen the moment the person steps into Nigerian soil?

Thank you for the bolded, above. These people surely must have dust for brains. The offence Awo was alleged to have committed was a federal offence so if Ojukwu did release Awo, he would have been immediately re-arrested the moment he set foot in western nigeria which was under Gowon's control at the time.

Additionally, If the eastern region was under Ojukwu's control, i wonder who were paying the salaries of the prison workers including the lying orangutan lookalike, too? It's a known fact that at the time Awo was released, there were no biafran pounds in circulation then. No wonder, all the yorubas released by ojukwu i.e banjo and co had no choice but to fight in ojukwu's ill-fated rag-tag Biafran Liberation Front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by MrAnalyst: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Don't talk on stuff like this. No need. I can say this though,I don't hate anybody,no matter what! Hausa,Yoruba or otherwise. I have transcended that level of reasoning that can harbor hatred towards other tribes. I'm incapable of tribal hatred. Biafran war or not! I don't hate anybody. However,living most of my life in Lagos,I can say this-I will never understand Yoruba hatred towards Igbo,it is beyond me! Ofcourse,most Igbo reciprocate this hatred,I'm in no doubt the hate comes from the Yoruba. I swear atimes I think it's just predestined. Sadly,it's not going away anytime soon. Ofcourse,it's not all Yoruba. Well,that's it from me. I love you all irrespective.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrAnalyst:
Don't talk on stuff like this. No need. I can say this though,I don't hate anybody,no matter what! Hausa,Yoruba or otherwise. I have transcended that level of reasoning that can harbor hatred towards other tribes. I'm incapable of tribal hatred. Biafran war or not! I don't hate anybody. However,living most of my life in Lagos,I can say this-I will never understand Yoruba hatred towards Igbo,it is beyond me! Ofcourse,most Igbo reciprocate this hatred,I'm in no doubt the hate comes from the Yoruba. I swear atimes I think it's just predestined. Sadly,it's not going away anytime soon. Ofcourse,it's not all Yoruba. Well,that's it from me. I love you all irrespective.
See the victim mentality at play once again while forgetting that your ibo brother started the game!
Yeye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by MrAnalyst: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
DiademSh07:

See the victim mentality at play once again while forgetting that your ibo brother started the game!
Yeye!

Call it victim mentality,call it mentality victim,your palaver. I posted the unadulterated and unreserved truth. My mind is clean on this issue. Everyone here knows you're very vile,it streams from you endlessly. You're like many I've met in reality. Nevertheless,I don't hate them. I don't hate you too,just go your way.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DiademSh07: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Call it victim mentality,call it mentality victim,your palaver. I posted the unadulterated and unreserved truth. My mind is clean on this issue. Everyone here knows you're very vile,it streams from you endlessly. You're like many I've met in reality. Nevertheless,I don't hate them. I don't hate you too,just go your way.
Go and preach your sermon to Kanu Nnamdi in the prison!
Yeye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by T8ksy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrAnalyst:

No true yoruba son of the soil gives a flying f.cu.k if you and your ilk hates him or not.

Afterall, yorubahater is not in our lexicon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Keegan: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
B69U:

Likewise the new generation igbo youths have restated their commitment to reinstate their own country. If u dont like it, go and die.

There is nothing like one Nigeria and for now Lagos is no mans land and not SW.

Call Lagos whatever you want, we know how to deal with loud-mouthed you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by mercyville: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrAnalyst:
You are a rotten liar.It is the other way round.Yorubas don't do the hate thingy,it is the destiny of you Igbos.You hate everybody but pretend only to love SS and everybody knows why.Hatred is definitely in your DNA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by DerideGull(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Igbo and Yari.ba bad blood can only end when each of the ethnicities is found in different countries independent from the other. This is the reason I cherish the insinuation that the cesspit called Nigeria shall disintegrate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:
*The last time Easterners trusted Yorubas it costs them 3 million people, even though Ojukwu released Awo from Calabar prison in the East. The question is-Can Easterners take that gamble again? Will it be sensible if they do so and get burned again? Yoruba friends are reliable as social allies but are Yorubas reliable as political allies?
Ibos stick to their political allies even at a great cost and damn the outcome, we can see it in the recent SE/SS votes which has restored the trust between Ibos and their cousins in the SS as it was in the pre-war era. The pan-Eastern trust that fulanis and by extension yorubas helped to damage in the East, postwar.

Igbo have nothing to prove to Yorubas as they have voted yoruba, SS and fulani presidents since the 70s but have any living yoruba or hausa/fulani returned the favour? These are some of the fertile grounds for discontents in the East. Igbos do NOT owe anyone a favour, we cannot say the same about others. God didn't ask for permission from anyone before creating Igboids.
First off, Mr. Aribisala--- a man whom I do not for even one second think is mentally fit--- is one of the biggest tribal instigators you currently have in your print media today. In other climes, he would be ignored.

Next, look at what you posted: blaming everyone else but yourself, still living in a fantasy that the "South South loves Igbos", and that the North and West are your eternal enemies.

As a group you are a very politically naive people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by MrAnalyst: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lies.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by orisa37: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
It's in the nature of the Igbos to be selfish. They are the remaining specimens of Adam and Eve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by T8ksy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
orisa37:
[b]It's in the nature of the Igbos to be selfish. [/b]They are the remaining specimens of Adam and Eve.

That's why we yorubas call them IBOs-I Before Others!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by zicky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Lolz. As a young man I know some Igbo's detested Yoruba's but never knew it was that much. When all of them started the slurs we thought it was just a friendly jab but when your "dilector" took it to another height and you all cheered him on, Yoruba's knew enemies were indoors. If all of you had renounced his position as we all did the Oba of Lagos then, we would know it was just friendly jab and not a deep-seated hatred. We have now known you guys and we just know its best to have you as distant friends than close foes. We will help to minimize your influence in our region and for you to concentrate your strength in your region. We have started and till we reduced your influence in our domain using all systems (it will be gradual and nonviolent), go and develop Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Ariara etc. We will achieve the continuous moving of you all back to the SE and so help us GOD. When a house is peaceful its because the bastard (strange bloodline) has not grown, since you guys have found your footings after the Civil War debacle (thanks mostly to our hospitality and empathising nature), we will help you to shift you back to your region so that we can just throw friendly jabs than you constituting nuisance to our people.

FYI: My bloodlines will have Igbo in it: so I can hate my own.
God help this young man not to commit suicide over a tribe that dnt even know if he exist
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by T8ksy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
DerideGull:
Igbo and Yari.ba bad blood can only end when each of the ethnicities is found in different countries independent from the other. This is the reason I cherish the insinuation that the cesspit called Nigeria shall disintegrate.

Touche..................but even at that i know that many of your kinsmen will still lurk behind in yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by stayreal: 12:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecclesiasticus 12:8
A friend cannot be known in prosperity: and an enemy cannot be hidden in adversity.

Yorobbers proved themselves to be enemies of Igbos during the worst time for our people in modern history. This was God's way of showing us they are true enemies and a forked tongue speaking, snake like people that secretly desire our destruction. They are truly the children of Canaan, a treacherous race of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by stayreal: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2016
orisa37:
It's in the nature of the Igbos to be selfish. They are the remaining specimens of Adam and Eve.

Yorobbers are the remaining specimens of the serpent in the Garden. Truth be told.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by FisifunKododada: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2016
cool First of all this idea,that the great people of O'DUA were once upon a time brothers with Igbos, is a fairy tale that exists only in the minds of hopeless romantics like Soyinka, and Femi Abisala (whatever the name of this one is -his write up is ridden with so many factual flaws it begs the question - who be this one?). To be brothers we have to share similar traits of culture, world view and vision. Our cultures could not be any more disparate. The central concept of Yoruba culture is Omo-oluwabi. It is a call for the Yoruba to stand up and use his Eledumare given brain and heart to move his community forward. We are a communal people. At one time in history, our great Yoruba community spanned the edges of old Oyo to the current borders of Ghana. We are a people that measure our conduct in light of its impact our our nearest neighbor and entire community at large. The omo-enas do not like to live like this. They are rather driven by individual wanton lust of greed and selfishness that holds nothing sacred. In their culture and world-view nothing is too sacred that it cannot be utilized for immediate short-lived selfish individual lusts. They are not our brothers. They never were and I am willing to venture that they will never be.

Now what is the vision of the omo-enas? Make no mistake, their vision is one in which every single tribe (especially the Yorubas because they still can't wrap their brains around how we have outsmarted them every which way in their childish game of superiority throughout Nigeria's history) in this nation is subservient to them. They have to achieve this objective otherwise they will make this country ungovernable and push for disintegration.They are unwilling to live in a community founded on mutual-relationships and respect. Whenever they cry marginalization, their outrage is because they feel they should be given special treatment. Illegal structures of Nigerians were demolished in Owonifari Oshodi how do they interpret it? Ambode is targeting Igbos. What about the numerous Yorubas that do business in the same market? Well those are not Igbos and do not deserve special treatment. And the Igbos most be given special treatment above even the sons of the soil. But we insist no one gets special treatment. Lagos cannot be an eye-saw. Eko o ni baje. For this, the national elders of the Igbos declared Ambode an enemy of their entire tribe. grin grin Lets go there. grin

These Grandiose Delusions(GD) are symptoms of a mentally sick, unstable and bipolar individual. People with untreated mental illness cannot be our brothers until they admit their disease and take proactive steps to be cured. The Igbo blames everyone else but himself for the civil war debacle. They even blame the Yorubas for a politically-inept Ijaw man's inability to win re-election. If a Yoruba man is corrupt he is corrupt in the eyes of Yorubas. If an Igbo man is corrupt the Igbos say he is a target of witch-hunting by the Yoruba/Fulani Oligarchy. If this is not mental illness, then tell me what is this? How can we invite such derangement into our homes and community?

Yoruba ronu. The Igbos have never wished us well. Not in the past. Not in the present. And most probably not in the nearest future. We must continue to preserve our way of life in our regions. We must continue to move forward (because we are a progressive people). And whenever we do this, the Igbo will scream 'marginalization! marginalization!!' And we will ignore him because he is the a$$-hole who cried wolf too many times and now has lost all credibility as far as we are concerned.

Capt. Fisifun.

Below is a YEEBOO looking at himself in a mirror. Classic mental illness.

4 Likes

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by BeClever: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't like sentiments and I also don't play blame games.

But if one carefully take the statistics of all the hustle and upsetting comments posted on this particular thread, despite the warnings and peace it's trying to broker between the two factions, you we notice that those trying to argue In favour of Yorubas are 10 times more harsh, more abusive, quick to name calling.

Yoruba, please try to tune it down a little maybe Ndigbo would follow.

Please, before you bounce on me, do the random statistics, then tell yourself the truth, then ignore the truth and attack me.. ..Nairaland style.
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by BeClever: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool First of all this idea,that the great people of O'DUA were once upon a time brothers with Igbos, is a fairy tale that exists only in the minds of hopeless romantics like Soyinka, and Femi Abisala (whatever the name of this one is -his write up is ridden with so many factual flaws it begs the question - who be this one?)

If one check your posts on this Forum, it won't be hard to discover were you would have said that Igbos don't have respect for elders.

See your self now.

Insulting a man like Soyinka, simply because you want prove to the would that Igbos lack respect for you.. Yoruba boy!

I am Igbo, but would never use such words on you or even Soyinka no matter the reason.

So judge yourself, go back to that mirror you posted and look at yourself again, maybe, just maybe you will rediscover yourself again and modify the trash you've been spewing here.. Gosh!
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by MayorofLagos(m): 5:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Is this Femi not the sme man who declared that Biafrans built Lagos and that Yoruba will loose if Ibos leave Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by orisa37: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
People die "cos of stubbornness and ignorance. Yorubas are apostles of Christ(Omo-Olorun), the spirits that shine even in darkness, and so are specimens of Jesus. Aribisala is wasting his time pleading with stubborn goats. Yorubas can always get younger generation of OBJ and Black Scorpion to wipe them again, so that the goats shall stay forever away from the yam that is making them always crazy.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Goke7: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Is this Femi not the sme man who declared that Biafrans built Lagos and that Yoruba will loose if Ibos leave Nigeria?
Na the same man o, he now realise the damage he has been causing so far
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Observant: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Anticabal:
**Clears throat** Ermm..Sir Femi, you have spoken well once again like you have always done. It will be really interesting to see the Igbo and Yoruba confront the rampaging northern muslim children of Dan fodio together but some factors may make it difficult.

The last time Easterners trusted Yorubas it costs them 3 million people, even though Ojukwu released Awo from Calabar prison in the East. The question is-Can Easterners take that gamble again? Will it be sensible if they do so and get burned again? Yoruba friends are reliable as social allies but are Yorubas reliable as political allies?
Ibos stick to their political allies even at a great cost and damn the outcome, we can see it in the recent SE/SS votes which has restored the trust between Ibos and their cousins in the SS as it was in the pre-war era. The pan-Eastern trust that fulanis and by extension yorubas helped to damage in the East, postwar.

Igbo have nothing to prove to Yorubas as they have voted yoruba, SS and fulani presidents since the 70s but have any living yoruba or hausa/fulani returned the favour? These are some of the fertile grounds for discontents in the East. Igbos do NOT owe anyone a favour, we cannot say the same about others. God didn't ask for permission from anyone before creating Igboids.

I love you - no homo
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Observant: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Anticabal:

You can spin it however you want but Awo was in Calabar prison in the Eastern region under Ojukwu's command and Ojukwu NEVER took orders from Gowon, he didn't even recognize his government (as he believed Ogundipe should be in charge as the most senior).

So if Awo was released by anyone from the eastern prison, it was done by Ojukwu, it was his sphere of influence. Only yorubas are ashamed to accept this truth obviously because of their guilty conscience and shame.

It was surprising how ogundipe cowered out, ojukwu was the only one bold enough to demand that he be made the C in C while other looked on
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by reuben79: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:
With the alarming rate of tribalism in this forum. I don't think so. Yorubas should let Igbos be and so goes the other way
yorubas no send u igbos,naaa igbos send yoruba,cos igbo cannot make it in life witout comin to yorubaland...........and yoruba man can't never live in igboland cos dey ar land ar landlock and dey ar lack culture,moral and home discipline
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by omoharry(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Topeakintola:

And what is stopping you in your quest to get your own country? I noticed you didn't mention the name of the country, are you afraid of breaking the law on a Yoruba owned website?

I can only say that 3 million will be 30 million this time around

And go and ask your brothers at Owonifari in Oshodi if Lagos is no mans land
I hope you will be among the 30 million when that time comes...where is your sense of humanity while typing thing like this...30 million My goodness. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by omoharry(f): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
what is wrong with everybody in this forum..How can we as grown up men and women be fighting and killing ourselves while our country is in shambles..the OP brought up this topic for one reason that the South East and South West believe in devolution of power where every region is allowed to manage thier resources and pay tax the federal govt, just the way it was before..but the only barrier is the silent hate that these two tribe have toward one another...now can we put our differences aside to achieve this goal? ..That is what this op wanted you guys to see...i was dissappointment to now see this topic turn into another tribal batching one..I am really surprise by this....what are you guys even saying ...would the yorubas rather stay alone or if possible form allians with the Hausa/Fulani to form a country?..but you guys dont share thesame dream and aspiration for Nigeria..while the you yorubas want true federalism, the Hausa/Fulani's want the status quo to remain.

Secondly, Since there is a love hate relatiship between the Ibos and the Hause/Fulanis..an allians is never likely to materilized..Now, can the Ibos stay alone..? especially if the the Niger Deltans refuse to be part of Biafra and would rather have thier own country... We all need one another..we have intermarried..have cousins, Nephews and Nieces scattered across all tribe, we have have done businesses and have inter mingled far too long with one another that seperation will not go down well with all tribes here...Please Nigeria..there is no need for unessasry bravado.every ethnic group is unique and important..as such every body inrespective of his or ethnic should be acknowleged and respected.
We need a good country and we can only achieve this when we all stand together to fight for it and put our difference aside.
Therefore is either we fight together to build a better nation or we continue to allow our differences to get in the way of our social/polical affair that will further sink this nation to the ground....while the we masses here from various ethnic group are busy fighting and breaking our head over nothing our political elite from these same various group are together sharing our money and meeking us dry.

Now after fighting and abusing one another, the Ibos will still communicate and socialize with thier yoruba friends while the yorubas will still do the same.. so why all this hate...This was how the Rwanda Genocide started..and they wished it never happened

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by T8ksy(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Observant:

It was surprising how ogundipe cowered out, ojukwu was the only one bold enough to demand that he be made the C in C while other looked on

You conveniently forgot to mention that at that particular moment in time, ojukwu had left the state house in Enugu and was

hiding in his hometown.

1 Like

Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by Topeakintola: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
omoharry:
I hope you will be among the 30 million when that time comes...where is your sense of humanity while typing thing like this...30 million My goodness. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would I die?

I dont have HIV!!
Re: Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala by omoharry(f): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Topeakintola:

Why would I die?

I dont have HIV!!

whT Hs HIV GOT TO DO WITH YOUR COMMENT... YOU SAID 30 MILLION PEOPLE WILL DIE IN WAR ...THAT WAS YOUR WISH IN YOUR COMMENT...YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION..WHY DEVIATING FROM IT..I AM SURPRISED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northerners, What Are Your International Achievements For Nigeria? / David Cameron Visits Nigeria / Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.