Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers (48362 Views)

Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by hmuhammad(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Even though this is a faceless forum,we all have a moral obligation to ensure posterity is not misled by our comments.
I don't know how true this report is, but u went far with your statement. Maybe you support armed robbery
maybe he's an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by AniwetaluEmma(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Everything is politics for Anti Progress Congress
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by babadem2much(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
why

Because this same men will invade your community and probably kill your loved one. God forbid though, we should not support gun running we could be victim some day

#JUSTLEAVETRASHFORLAWMA
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
tardell007:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/13/apc-saddened-gov-wike-drops-charges-against-3-notorious-armed-robbers-alleged-have-killed
Confirm Wike Boys,Rivers pple nver see anything una Rig a thug,a Kakistocrat into Brick house make una enjoy 4yrs of Murders,Armed robbery,Cultism,violent,militancy,thuggery it will b sorrow,tears & blood.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kidnapping is also on the increase in PHC. GOD save our souls.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by ernesty20(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
babadem2much:

Because this same men will invade your community and probably kill your loved one. God forbid though, we should not support gun running we could be victim some day

#JUSTLEAVETRASHFORLAWMA
storyy
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You can only sell this story to your fellow APC Change singers especially from the SW not someone who lives in PH. You grab? We know what Sekibo/Ameachi did in Okrika under Odili...its a know fact that Ateke and his league of hooligans are his boys. Biko, park well.

Under Odili you say..

You forgot to say that even Wike was Amaechi's guy under Odili. grin

But kindly tell us Ateke's role in the last election in Okrika.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by nickxtra(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
The guys were even looking confident. They knew nothing will happen to them
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wear ur pants nigga.....u are just exposing ur ass
ernesty20:
mind u, dis is a comment from an angry nigerian.

Apc has made us sad, angry and provoked.

It is high time they are made to be sad as well. cheesy. tongue.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Even though this is a faceless forum,we all have a moral obligation to ensure posterity is not misled by our comments.
I don't know how true this report is, but u went far with your statement. Maybe you support armed robbery
Y have u taken it upon urself to cry more dan d bereaved?
>>Y are u sooooo bias? U talked about morality. Tell us how moral it is for d President(who is supposed to uphold d dictates of d constitution) to UNILATERALLY decide not to obey court orders
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Y have u taken it upon urself to cry more dan d bereaved?
>>Y are u sooooo bias? U talked about morality. Tell us how moral it is for d President(who is supposed to uphold d dictates of d constitution) to UNILATERALLY decide not to obey court orders

The President is not my problem, His era will soon be gone
This generations youths, we need to reprogram our thinking
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The President is not my problem, His era will soon be gone This generations youths, we need to reprogram our thinking
If d President is not your problem, wot den is?
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

If d President is not your problem, wot den is?

The persistent support of criminality by youths of this generation due to party affiliation.
As for your earlier post ,the president is not efcc or DSS so don't bring that up.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by ranksz: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
Anything that will make them sad is welcomed

hello apc zombies, stop mentioning me.

Kai, lemme leave politics out of this. At least you attended sec school. Use small brain na.

Going through your posts and topics actually revealed that you are indeed senseless.

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by ernesty20(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
ranksz:

Kai, lemme leave politics out of this. At least you attended sec school. Use small brain na.

Going through your posts and topics actually revealed that you are indeed senseless.
lol.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by solomonsly11(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
That's what the governor is using them for, police should investigate those armed robber very well that governor had used them before to assassinate and do many shady deal before. The hour has come to expose the governor and his bad hand work. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by zakimon: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=41930458]
So if you are sad what has that got to do with supporting what is wrong.
Is APC the family of the police men that were killed in the post.
You really need to work on your mentality[if u were a Lady, u would be very easy to deceive. So because APC said the guys killed police men and soldiers, u just believe them, very funny]
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The persistent support of criminality by youths of this generation due to party affiliation.
As for your earlier post ,the president is not efcc or DSS so don't bring that up.
whoeva liked ur comment must be "silly ignorant", u are not exempted.
LET ME EDUCATE U.
>>> All security agencies (armed forces, police, efcc, et all are called FUNCTIONARIES OF THE EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVT). Hence, d executive govt enforces laws made by d legislature & court decisions thru these functionaries of d State. These agencies can't take laws into their hands. Their actions and inactions are as dictated by d EXECUTIVE ARM.
>>>To corroborate these points, Buhari during d Presidential Media chat inferred dat d court orders weren't obeyed intentionally.
>>>Pls read and stop seeing Nollywood, Hollywood, et al
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by zakimon: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

So if you are sad what has that got to do with supporting what is wrong.
Is APC the family of the police men that were killed in the post.
You really need to work on your mentality
if u were a Lady, u would be very easy to deceive. So because APC said the guys killed police men and soldiers, u just believe them, very funny
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
zakimon:
if u were a Lady, u would be very easy to deceive. So because APC said the guys killed police men and soldiers, u just believe them, very funny
I don't usually engage emotions in my arguments. I will advise you do the same.
My original post says the rivers state govt needs to come out with a statement on this allegations
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

whoeva liked ur comment must be "silly ignorant", u are not exempted.
LET ME EDUCATE U.
>>> All security agencies (armed forces, police, efcc, et all are called FUNCTIONARIES OF THE EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVT). Hence, d executive govt enforces laws made by d legislature & court decisions thru these functionaries of d State. These agencies can't take laws into their hands. Their actions and inactions are as dictated by d EXECUTIVE ARM.
>>>To corroborate these points, Buhari during d Presidential Media chat inferred dat d court orders weren't obeyed intentionally.
>>>Pls read and stop seeing Nollywood, Hollywood, et al
And u really believed what u posted.
These agencies have heads who are empowered to make decisions.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by pheliciti: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Or maybe he's an armed robber!
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by pheliciti: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:

You and all those that liked this your irresponsible comments are probably armed robbers
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by pheliciti: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:

You and all those that liked this your irresponsible comment are probably armed robbers
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Banter1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
herbie27:
some of u said the same thing abt Bayelsa elections grin grin
some of them not me. I knew APC stands no chance in bayelsa
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by otokx(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Many sides to a story, will comment after WIKE govt responds
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by sdavirus: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
tuale4u:
Wike is promoting arm gangs in rivers state just 4 d sake of election.

People live in fear in PH because of these cultist turn arm robbers wike foot soldiers.

This is what all d radio stations are discussing in rivers state.
92.3fm, 91.7fm, 95.1 fm etc.

There are alot of arms gang in rivers state under wike protection.

Arm recovery is currently going on rivers state in d various LGA. And PDP are shouting thier members are being target despite police recovery arms from d gangs.

Please stop lying... We are not living in fear at all. We are very pleased with the government so far. Are you even in Rivers state?? Be real..

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by samento: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
ernesty20:

Maybe one of your family members will be the robber's next victim. Senseless idiot.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by chiwondoski: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Everyone is now more informed about APC and they propaganda, go and ask for forgiveness for those innocent people APC thugs kill in bayelsa,
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by DrinkWater10: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2016
tardell007:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/13/apc-saddened-gov-wike-drops-charges-against-3-notorious-armed-robbers-alleged-have-killed
On November 19th 2015 three [3] members of a notorious armed robbery gang operating in Port Harcourt Metropolis with formidable weaponry headed by one George, a native of Rumukunde Community in Emohua LGA of Rivers State were arrested by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad [SARS]
HopeAtHand is that you
;p
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Gee15: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2016
ernesty20:

Pdp did not make you sad bro,be sincere with yourself, you are not a good and patriotic Nigerian just a bad belle ,if any member of your family have been visited by this thugs will you have supported this ,never wish for bad things cos it might later hunt you.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by vickylala239: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
MadCow1:

No matter what, never stop telling the truth.

It'd not news anymore that in Rivers State, criminals are protected by the Government House powered by Wike.

I got the security report first hand from serving highly placed Security officials in Rivers State. 1 minute the police raids an area and apprehends these perps, confiscate weapons and more, next minute the same perps are back on the street.

I witnessed the case where cultists killed a young man over absolutely nothing. The police had gotten involved and had apprehended the perps (numbering over 15), as we speak today, I see the perps walking freely in there neighbourhood.

Since Wike's return, Obio Akpor is no longer a business friendly place. Touts and thugs are back on our streets masquerading Task forces.

The sanity of the last 8 years now feels like a dream.

Never Again in Rivers State shall we allow this type of foolishness become the order of the day.

Why arrest criminals

Why to kill them??

U complain of government releasing them Why not shot dem dead!!

Evn the police will still collect money or court let them go,Why not kill them.

Jst Lik dasuki case,nobody is yet to be jail..court keep wasting tym....

The aluu 4 no news,,foooolish country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.