Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) (149115 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
PaperLace:
They resemble Linda ikeji.

T.B Joshua with only daughters, whereas one man in the village will born 10kids _ where he's looking for male son to carry on his name, name wey nobody know grin.

Ronik was the elite school in the hood, Ronik and Excel college. Na for Buckingham palace them dey go excursion _no jokes.
I wanted to say it one of his daughter is carbon copy of Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
pmc01:
You're kidding. grin
grin I'm not. The comment lent more credence to the healing than to the sexx.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hayour419:

How I wish your mom would have aborted you
Just like your mom almost did right?
I can see the way your family brought you up
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
CHISOS on a Sunday like this? Guy you high?
Wetin
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
project55:
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by belindar: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
One thing I know about the pastor is keeping his family private. That sets him high apart.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by spokesboy: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
Wetin
so person pussy fit wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway?

2 Likes

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so person pussy fit wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway?
Depending on the dick size now grin grin
6 inches below
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They don't look pretty...

And the few pastor's daughters I've been privileged to be involved with did not give me oral and anal.

So they are a No for me.
this your attention seeking is getting bored....and the worst is no sense atall

2 Likes

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
crooked pastors using church members thites and donations to educate their children overseas while the children of their church members stay ignorant and poor. some ignorant morons will still come on here and defend them.
perhaps guys should start proposing to these 2 pastor's daughters to get access to the church funds. grin

2 Likes

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
midehi2:

You would have been better off if you had a mere dictionary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
Having s*x with this girl is enough to get spiritual deliverance. The juice from her private part can heal the sick.
na true u taik my bro from different mother.my dick is hard already
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
midehi2:

lay off that individual he only made his opinion, how the heck! are supposed to know his disgusting thoughts? so chill! tongue

But really they are not that pretty sincerely speaking.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Thunder fire you.....

Why?
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
raphy:
na true u taik my bro from different mother.my dick is hard already
grin grin grin grin eeeewww! embarassed
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You would have been better off if you had a mere dictionary.
I have delivered my message to you, try to apply sense when commenting tongue
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
one naija guy in united state must be enjoying her free of charge n get all the healing she has in stock.her dad true fotocopy on her face.they HV been underground for a very long time...they just came out so can somebody shout haleluja?
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
This girl is 18 and she is looking 25 already
wow

London good o
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastors using church members thites and donations to educate their children overseas while the children of their church members stay ignorant and poor. some ignorant morons will still come on here and defend them.
perhaps guys should start proposing to these 2 pastor's daughters to get access to the church funds. grin

will you keep quite, I can see how rich you are and the church you are going to where is the pastors child schooling
UNIBEN OR OOU

2 Likes

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by ISKANDER18TH: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
hmmm

meet fellow biafrans and thousands of igbos at

BIAFRASAY.COM
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
With that old aged face. She's claiming 22.
Keep deceiving yourself pastor's daughter

goan beat her na
so she is lying baa??
abi what re u trying to say??

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:
Having s*x with this girl is enough to get spiritual deliverance. The juice from her private part can heal the sick.

people like you should be giving serious deliverance

very very serious one
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
Yes They are virgins in the lose grin grin Pastor children are good runs girls Pussy dey always wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway grin
I don't understand why people like you should be existing sef
corrupt minds juvenile mind ~always talking spoil~ are you sure you are not one of the reason God regretted creating man

2 Likes

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Onlyfrozenjim:

I don't understand why people like you should be existing sef

corrupt minds
juvenile mind
~always talking spoil~
are you sure you are not one of the reason God regretted creating man
You fit hit your head for wall
If you don't mind
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by tonyadaya75: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
striking resemblance of the prophet himself

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They don't look pretty...

And the few pastor's daughters I've been privileged to be involved with did not give me oral and anal.

So they are a No for me.
na wetin go fire your destiny be that.

1 Like

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by kibra4u(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
unipol:

You are really sick and you need help fast.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Onlyfrozenjim:

will you keep quite, I can see how rich you are and the church you are going to where is the pastors child schooling
UNIBEN OR OOU
you see? you didn't disappoint I knew people like will come out to defend them like i said. I am not rich besides it's not about me and I don't go to church! there is no way I will give my hard earned ££££ to crooked church pastors. even if I go to church
so in your warped mind as long as I am not rich it's okay for pastors to con their poor church members right? ignorance is sure an illness.
the only reason people go to church nigeria is because they are poor they believe by giving their hard money to pastors that God will bless them by throwing a sack full of dollars from no were to them grin grin while pastors are busy spending their money flamboyantly and educating their own children with the church funds, while fools like you are paying for it with your so-called thites and donations.
Re: Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) by Rococo: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
No. This is not fair.don't b vulgar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.