Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

And I Daniel Understood By Books... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And I Daniel Understood By Books... (1735 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / How Well Did I Understand Grace Before I Understood Grace? - Paul Ellis / Is The Adam And Eve Story To Be Understood Literally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
cry cry cryHAVE MERCY ON THE DEARLY BELOVED OF YOUR SOUL OH LORD OUR GOD, OUR GREAT GOD, THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. TO YOU BELONG MANIFOLD MERCIES, YOU WHO ARE TENDERHEARTED AND FULL OF COMPASSION, REMEMBER YOUR JEWEL, LOOK UNTO US AND HAVE MERCY ON US, OH OUR GREAT GOD cry cry cry

cry cry cryTO YOU, OUR GREAT GOD BELONG MERCIES AND FORGIVENESS, THOUGH WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU. cry cry cry

cry cry cryPLEASE LET YOUR ANGER BE TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR HOLY MOUNTAIN. WE SINNED AGAINST YOU AND REFUSED TO BE OBEDIENT TO YOU LAW THEREFORE YOUR FIERCE ANGER HAS BURNED AGAINST US cry cry cry

cry cry cryINCLINE YOUR EARS OH LORD, BEHOLD OUR DESOLATION AND OUR REPROACH AMONG ALL MEN, OUR SUPPLICATIONS BEFORE YOU WE DO NOT PRESENT FOR OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT FOR YOUR MANIFOLD AND GREAT MERCIES WHICH ENDURES FOREVER cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daniel 9:1-4
1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;
2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daniel 9:5-8
5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and [that are] far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daniel 9:9-13
9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daniel 9:14-18
14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daniel 9:17-19
17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
18 O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
For the sake of your only begotten son, O our Great God, please have mercy upon this house, upon your habitation.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by staggerman(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrPresident1:
For the sake of your only begotten son, O our Great God, please have mercy upon this house, upon your habitation.

He had Mercy when He sent the Messiah to earth. Wake up from your slumber. Do not ask again for what has already been given to you. To do that is to display ignorance and unbelief, not humility.

Through knowledge you shall be delivered

1 Like

Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
staggerman:

He had Mercy when He sent the Messiah to earth. Wake up from your slumber. Do not ask again for what has already been given to you. To do that is to display ignorance and unbelief, not humility.

Lol. This is beyond you wink

1 Like

Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
The purpose of this thread is that, like Daniel, I am pleading with YAH to remember and have mercy on Israel, the dearly beloved of His soul, Israel. Negroes are majorly Israel, tribes like the Yoruba and the Igbo are made up of Hebrew and none Hebrew elements all now so intermixed that it will be very difficult to distinguish who from whom.

Actually this is part of YAH's plans, although He dispersed and scattered Israel as punishment for their disobedience and idolatry, He also used their dispersal to spread His knowledge to the world through them.

For example, at the core of the Yoruba belief system is the concept of 'Omoluabi', the virtuous individual, every Yoruba is expected to be an 'Omoluabi' in all matters; to be considerate, honourable and virtuous in all dealings; this is the very knowledge that 'Oduduwa oni'wa pele omo bibi inu Olodumare' brought to the tribes he integrated with. There is no a longer a Jew or Gentile dichotomy among all people who imbibe 'iwa pele iwa omoluabi', everyone now is part of the church of God; the Yoruba society is a church, Jesus Christ being the Chief Cornerstone.

After achieving YAH's aims, I, like Daniel perceive in my spirit, that it is time to go home, it is now time for YAH to gather His dispersed, His precious ones, the ones He has engraved on His palms, it is now time to call them home. It is time to have mercy on His holy mountain and on His precious vessels, time to do them good, better than previous times.

For the sake of your Christ, YAH, tarry no more

Deuteronomy 30:5
And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

***Daniel's prayer of intercession for the redemption of his people who were under Babylonian/Medo-Persian rule, after He discovered Jeremiah's prophesy that their captivity would last 70years, forms the basis for this intercessory thread.

I am pleading for the redemption of my people in my day, just as Daniel prayed for his people in his own day.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by orisa37: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Lord hear our Prayers and let our Supplications come unto You. Amen!!!!
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bump grin
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 9:52am On May 21, 2016
I, Daniel, have understood by books, that Jesus Christ, will come this year 2016 cheesy.

Dragunov, take note. October 3-4 is Rosh Hashanah, all things MUST be concluded before that date.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by otemanuduno: 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
I, Daniel, have understood by books, that Jesus Christ, will come this year 2016 cheesy.

Dragunov, take note. October 3-4 is Rosh Hashanah, all things MUST be concluded before that date.

Domino Reverad the creator of the universe didn't reveal to anybody the end of the world. Faulkin (Jesus) is dead forever. His escape from the hell fire of his father(Jehovah/Satan) was by sheer luck and he is observing his second life right now in the Clumoid. I will quote you again by October 3-4 if he doesn't come back.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by Anas09: 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
staggerman:

My dear, the thing tire me Ooo. Everything has been delivered into our hands, it's what we do with it that matters.
When Jesus said it is finished, All the Ops is crying for was delivered to man. Perhaps we are waiting for God to come down again and force our hands and turn us agaisnt our wish towards the right path.
We are deliberately putting ourselves in the situations we find ourselves in.
We are instructed to go right, but we insist on going left, even when the solution is on the right, we know, but still insist on going left. Yet we are crying for God's help.
Mr President1,God will not lower his standards for whatever reason, he rather lifts us up to his standards, but that will happen if we let Him raise you up.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 6:23am On May 22, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, the thing tire me Ooo. Everything has been delivered into our hands, it's what we do with it that matters.
When Jesus said it is finished, All the Ops is crying for was delivered to man. Perhaps we are waiting for God to come down again and force our hands and turn us agaisnt our wish towards the right path.
We are deliberately putting ourselves in the situations we find ourselves in.
We are instructed to go right, but we insist on going left, even when the solution is on the right, we know, but still insist on going left. Yet we are crying for God's help.
Mr President1,God will not lower his standards for whatever reason, he rather lifts us up to his standards, but that will happen if we let Him raise you up.

lol. I am praying for the redemption of the Negros who are the true Israelites of the Bible, I am praying for the hastening of time and the fulfilment of promise. Christ died to redeem the Negros, and the world, from the clutches of satan, satan is still in charge of the world, but Christ, the owner of the sceptre, the great stone that will crush the image of the beast is risen from the dead as the firstfruits, the first begotten from the dead, I am praying for the hastening of His revelation, and the awaking of the rest of the dead.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
cry cry cryHAVE MERCY ON THE DEARLY BELOVED OF YOUR SOUL OH LORD OUR GOD, OUR GREAT GOD, THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. TO YOU BELONG MANIFOLD MERCIES, YOU WHO ARE TENDERHEARTED AND FULL OF COMPASSION, REMEMBER YOUR JEWEL, LOOK UNTO US AND HAVE MERCY ON US, OH OUR GREAT GOD cry cry cry

cry cry cryTO YOU, OUR GREAT GOD BELONG MERCIES AND FORGIVENESS, THOUGH WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU. cry cry cry

cry cry cryPLEASE LET YOUR ANGER BE TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR HOLY MOUNTAIN. WE SINNED AGAINST YOU AND REFUSED TO BE OBEDIENT TO YOU LAW THEREFORE YOUR FIERCE ANGER HAS BURNED AGAINST US cry cry cry

cry cry cryINCLINE YOUR EARS OH LORD, BEHOLD OUR DESOLATION AND OUR REPROACH AMONG ALL MEN, OUR SUPPLICATIONS BEFORE YOU WE DO NOT PRESENT FOR OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT FOR YOUR MANIFOLD AND GREAT MERCIES WHICH ENDURES FOREVER cry cry cry

Exodus 34:6-7 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2021
MrPresident1:

Have mercy and intervene cry
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 140:12-13
I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
Re: And I Daniel Understood By Books... by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Daniel will be on earth by the time of the arrival of Jesus Christ

including John, Stephen, Isaiah, Moses, Caleb, Joshua, Paul, Aaron, Deborah, Epaphroditus, Titus, Hezekiah, Mary, Martha, etc all the Holy Angels, they are all on earth right now, incognito, waitng for their glorification, at the arrival of Christ in the clouds of heaven

Daniel 12:13 King James Version
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

They will all stand in their individual lots at the end of days with exceeding glory. Faithful men and women

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism / Christian Daily Bible Quiz / 12 Spiritual Signs To Recognize Your Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.