Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ (1605 Views)

MASSIVE CHRISTMAS PROMO On Several Estates In Lekki, Owerri And Warri / Acquire 2 Plots For N1,650k Each In Our Estate In Owerri And Get A Third Free / Land Promo, Purchase 2 Plots For N1,620k Each In Owerri And Get One Plot Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Here in Owerri, the capital of Imo state, we have several plots of land for sale in choice areas of the city & suburbs. Due to the harsh economy & cash crunch presently, there seems to be more supply than demand, therefore now is the best time to invest in land assets here in Owerri at the best price. We Have Plots of land for sale at the following places.

Nekede/Iheagwa.............1m To 3.5m.
Naze.................................500,000 To 3m.
Two Storey Biulding at Douglas road...................................................60m negotiable.
Orji/Ama Wire.............................................1m To 8m. Egbu....................................800,000 To 2.5m.
World bank.................................................2.8m.

HOUSE TO LET 2 Bedroom flat at Ikenegbu layout 350,000 annually.
3 Bedroom flat at Orji.........................250,000 annually. Others available include self contain, 1 bedroom flat etc at different parts of Owerri.

We are available for enquiries/consultancy. Contact Address; Galaxy Properties, 134 Douglas road, opp sunic fast-food & beside new market, Owerri. 08068198016, 08182516464, 08057641956.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hello potential assets investors, there is a land now available for sale at Naze, its just behind the ongoing Imo International Market along Aba Road. Asking Price is 2.5 million naira. House occupancy rate at that axis is almost 100% there is virtually no flat that is unoccupied in that area, a one bedroom flat goes for between 150,000 to 180,000 per annum & some people are willing to pay even when the house is yet to be completed. This is a goldmine for those that have the resources to invest. Do not allow your money to be lying idle in the bank & generating revenue for them at little or no interest when you are guaranted a 150% appreciation rate within a short period when you invest in land asset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls do not hesitate in calling us if you want to buy any fixed asset, be it house or land here in Owerri. We are available 24/7 for enquiries. Contact Address; Galaxy Properties, 134 Douglas road, opp sunic fast-food & beside new market, Owerri. 08068198016, 08182516464, 08057641956. Pls call or visit us today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by whirlwind7(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Biafrarep:
Pls do not hesitate in calling us if you want to buy any fixed asset, be it house or land here in Owerri. We are available 24/7 for enquiries.

You haven't bothered to include your contact details.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
whirlwind7:

You haven't bothered to include your contact details.
Pls cliq on my handle to see my full address & other details. Sorry, I just observed that my contact details was ommited from my initial post. Galaxy Properties, 134 Douglas Road, Opp Sunic Fast Food, Just Beside New Market, Owerri. 08068198016, 08182516464, 08057641956. You can visit us at the above location or call. We will be glad to offer our services to you!
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
The next burgeousies are going to be those that invested in real estates. I have not seen a more viable investment & guaranteed returns with minimal maintenance & little or no supervision except periodic checks. A Plot of land in student areas like Nekede Or Iheagwa can contain a two storey block with 30 rooms self contained apartment. A self contained room goes for between 100,000 to 150,000 naira per annum depending on its fittings & nearness to the road. Some lodges/hostels will require students/tenants to deposit between 10,000 to 20,000 as insurance fee to guard against vandalism of fittings in the house, the money will be giving back to them whenever they are packing out & it is ascertained that nothing was spoilt. I have seen some people owning two or more of such hostel blocks expecially people abroad, all they have to do is visit once a year to oversee things. The appointed caretaker will direct tenants to pay into your account number which you can easily verify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by whirlwind7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Biafrarep:
Pls cliq on my handle to see my full address & other details. Sorry, I just observed that my contact details was ommited from my initial post. Galaxy Properties, 134 Douglas Road, Opp Sunic Fast Food, Just Beside New Market, Owerri. 08068198016, 08182516464, 08057641956. You can visit us at the above location or call. We will be glad to offer our services to you!

Noted. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by MrEverest(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Biafrarep post=42407448]The next burgeousies are going to be those that invested in real estates. I have not seen a more viable investment & guaranteed returns with minimal maintenance & little or no supervision except periodic checks. A Plot of land in student areas like Nekede Or Iheagwa can contain a two storey block with 30 rooms self contained apartment. A self contained room goes for between 100,000 to 150,000 naira per annum depending on its fittings & nearness to the road. Some lodges/hostels will require students/tenants to deposit between 10,000 to 20,000 as insurance fee to guard against vandalism of fittings in the house, the money will be giving back to them whenever they are packing out & it is ascertained that nothing was spoilt. I have seen some people owning two or more of such hostel blocks expecially people abroad, all they have to do is visit once a year to oversee things. Thats a fact, nothing beats investment on land/housing in Nigeria.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by MrEverest(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Biafrarep:
The next burgeousies are going to be those that invested in real estates. I have not seen a more viable investment & guaranteed returns with minimal maintenance & little or no supervision except periodic checks. A Plot of land in student areas like Nekede Or Iheagwa can contain a two storey block with 30 rooms self contained apartment. A self contained room goes for between 100,000 to 150,000 naira per annum depending on its fittings & nearness to the road. Some lodges/hostels will require students/tenants to deposit between 10,000 to 20,000 as insurance fee to guard against vandalism of fittings in the house, the money will be giving back to them whenever they are packing out & it is ascertained that nothing was spoilt. I have seen some people owning two or more of such hostel blocks expecially people abroad, all they have to do is visit once a year to oversee things. The appointed caretaker will direct tenants to pay into your account number which you can easily verify.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Update of lands recently put up for sale at Nekede area (1) At Obaraeze neighborhood, 1 plot at 1.6 million naira. (2) 1 plot(but reduced in size due to provision for access road) around Ugbo-Noah area of Nekede at 1.8 million. (3) 2 plots at Umuguma.....................2.5million. (4)1 plot at World bank.............................................2.8million.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I was banned for my pro Biafra stand in the politics section for some time. I guess I have to tone down my political world view here on nairaland, not out of cowardice but strictly on proffessional grounds. #saynotoguagingoffreespeech.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Where are you domiciled? Be it Lagos, Abuja, P.Harcourt, Owerri, New York, Texas, London, Paris, Sydney, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Honolulu Or even Alaska! Anywhere you are in Nigeria or across the globe, we are here to help you acquire that dream land or house here in Owerri. The world has gotten even smaller in a globalized village, there is no need to be afraid of rip-off by inlaws or relatives that believe money is picked from gutters or plucked from trees there in abroad, we are here to make you feel reasured that you are getting the best bargain. As more & more lands are sold, others are put up for sale. Do call us today for more enquiries on our contact details above or visit our office if you are in Owerri.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
More & more lands are being sold while others are put up for sale. Dont be left out, a call or sms to us is all you need to initiate a land transaction deal. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, another good time to plant is now! Land appreciation rates is higher than any interest on fixed deposit or treasury bill. Avail yourself this opportunity of making a lifetime investment.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Biafrarep:
Where are you domiciled? Be it Lagos, Abuja, P.Harcourt, Owerri, New York, Texas, London, Paris, Sydney, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Honolulu Or even Alaska! Anywhere you are in Nigeria or across the globe, we are here to help you acquire that dream land or house here in Owerri. The world has gotten even smaller in a globalized village, there is no need to be afraid of rip-off by inlaws or relatives that believe money is picked from gutters or plucked from trees there in abroad, we are here to make you feel reasured that you are getting the best bargain. As more & more lands are sold, others are put up for sale. Do call us today for more enquiries on our contact details above or visit our office if you are in Owerri.
To our hustling brothers and sisters making exploits around the globe. Now is your opportunity, dont procastinate, the naira has continued on a free fall, you can buy that land now at much less cost to you! The decision is yours to make.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by Biafrarep(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Procrastination is the theif of time, avail yourself this opportunity to make lifetime investment that will keep appreciating with time. You are just a call away from making that dream a reality.
Re: Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Owerri And Environ by eazyway212: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Laminated Wooden Floor In Nigeria / French Style 5 Bedroom Duplex In Cotonou (rep Of Benin)fully Furnished / Adron Homes Lemon Friday Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.