Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! (5544 Views)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Daslim180(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
When men wanna bullshit talk women and hurt them and treat them like poo ! Look at this picture ! She risk her life to give u something precious, she gains weight & her skin stretches & then u gonna disrespect her and treat her like poo Do u even know the pain a woman feels after having a c section ? Can't walk properly for weeks and can't do poo for her self ! This is is for every man who treats his woman like crap.

Cc: Lalasticalala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Joke would be on you when you find out that is another mans baby, lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Women are wonderful, crazy, beautiful, stvpid, industrious, charming, foolz, cheerful, warm, idiotz, generous, supportive, senseless, kind, loving, caring, wicked, mischievous, daring, bold, brave, irritating, fvckn SEXY...give it all to them please! grin

They are special in their own way, they are in a world of their own! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Mjshexy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
God bless all the WOMEN on earth & in other planets cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP what of the KARASHIKAS?
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by hkidola00(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
The Joke would be on you when you find out that is another mans baby, lol
grin dere are more mad people on nairaland wen we want to start looking at monikers

6 Likes

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by vault(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
We want to respect them but some of them don't give us reasons to do so......

imagine you discover your woman of three years has actually been having affairs with two different men....... still nursing my friends broken heart....

some ladies don't deserve respect,, but give more than respect to the ones that do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
She was biologically designed for that very purpose, so I don't feel sorry for anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by mankan2k7(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
My woman,my everything

1 Like

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Sparkle777(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theres even more stress than this,sleepless nites, cracked nipples etc. Some men are quite nice and understandin while few are not so nice.
The most important thing is dat the woman grows balls and ensure her life comes first. If ur man decides to pummel u daily, do the nidful by moving out. Wit time, u ll recover and eventually fall in love again.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
omooba969:
Women are wonderful, crazy, beautiful, stvpid, industrious, charming, foolz, cheerful, warm, idiotz, generous, supportive, senseless, kind, loving, caring, wicked, mischievous, daring, bold, brave, irritating, fvckn SEXY...give it all to them please! grin
You just described yourself.

You're a womangringringringringrin
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Spactacle(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tallesty1:
You just described yourself.

You're a womangringringringringrin
lols
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Vision4God: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dis is so touching
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by flokii: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
this is no big deal undecided

what about those that abort or leave their babies to die in gutters, canals etc.?
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Ruq: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is just plain stupid, is this all that there is about a woman. For your mind now you think you standing in for the women folk, I hope you get the likes you seek.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Wat abt d men pushn wheel barrows under d sun 2 care 4 her?
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by Abbeylincson(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
She was biologically designed for that very purpose, so I don't feel sorry for anyone.

U are a monkey.
Do u think c section is that easy.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by lanicky(f): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by robosky02(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:
this is no big deal undecided

what about those that abort or leave their babies to die in gutters, canals etc.?

see this one oh you well at all hmmmmm
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

sorrry? Who is seeking pity? So all this picture could invoke in you is "pity". SMH!!!!
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by flokii: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
robosky02:

see this one oh you well at all hmmmmm

every living female animal (higher or lower) has a form of reproduction..

it's d way they were engineered... even animals have more compassion than humans

so what are you saying?
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by robosky02(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

every living female animal (higher or lower) has a form of reproduction..

it's d way they were engineered... even animals have more compassion than humans

so what are you saying?

there is a normal way to deliver through the v-jay...
but this is extra sacrifice to be cut open for the baby to come out

hmmm
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by flokii: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
robosky02:

there is a normal way to deliver through the v-jay...
but this is extra sacrifice to be cut open for the baby to come out

hmmm

that's due to complications & irregularities in d mothers..

extra sacrifice... TRUE

buh then do you know of surrogate moms? where d friend or mother carries d baby in her stead

it depends on d way you choose to look at it..
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

that's due to complications & irregularities in d mothers..

extra sacrifice... TRUE

buh then do you know of surrogate moms? where d friend or mother carries d baby in her stead

it depends on d way you choose to look at it..

issorite
when you reach the bridge you'll understand better
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Abbeylincson:

U are a monkey.
Do u think c section is that easy.
People go through far worse on a daily basis.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by flokii: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
robosky02:

issorite
when you reach the bridge you'll understand better

I don't even bullshit women... I so much respect their existence

buh not like worshipping them tho..
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
sorrry? Who is seeking pity? So all this picture could invoke in you is "pity". SMH!!!!
what was the OP's intention then,to amuse us? undecided
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what was the OP's intention then,to amuse us? undecided
you mean for real now, all the picture invoked was pity? Woow. Just woow.
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by IamLEGEND1: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you mean for real now, all the picture invoked was pity? Woow. Just woow.
Well,not everybody has got room for needless sentiments.

Bt I'll ask again-what was I supposed to think of the picture?
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Well,not everybody has got room for needless sentiments.

Bt I'll ask again-what was I supposed to think of the picture?
needless sentiments? Woow. I'm severely constrained from saying what is in. they won't be nice and i'm trying so hard to avoid drama and altercation. I'll just pass. Cheers bro. smiley
Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by IamLEGEND1: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
needless sentiments? Woow. I'm severely constrained from saying what is in. they won't be nice and i'm trying so hard to avoid drama and altercation. I'll just pass. Cheers bro. smiley
Pls proceed,I won't bite. it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Pls proceed,I won't bite. it's a free world.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! / How To Open The Third Eye / What Do Men Like Better? Thigh Gap Or No Thigh Gap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.