Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. (11336 Views)

Its Never Too Late, Learn And Develop A Skill Today / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / 8 Nigerians Who Prove It’s Never Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Lobolintin:
Brother....

Be calm all will be better
Na small small...
And which church do you worship with ?

Can I invite you to Winners chapel sango gotta on the 7th of February ?

Thanks Bro. What's happening there. For now I don't have any church I'm attending. Not emotionally strong to attend any but I do my prayers as a Christian.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning Nigerians Good morning my fellow nairaland members.
Good morning Mods and to Mr Seun.
Happy new months
I'm believing God for good job this month.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by maroalakpa(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2016
greatnaija01:

WHY NOT TRY IMPORTATION BUSINESS, I KNOW LIFE MUST BE SO HARD BUT BROTHER ITS TO MOVE ON WITH COURAGE, I MAY NOT HAVE THE CASH TO BORROW YOU BUT I CAN HELP YOU deGovernor2024 GET STARTED WITH ACCURATE INFO AND GUIDE EVEN TO LUCRATIVE GOODS. GOD BLESS YOU
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by maroalakpa(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2016
greatnaija01, I am intersted don't know if you can also show me how its done. Thanks
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by bb4522(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
deGovernor2024:

Thanks Bro. What's happening there. For now I don't have any church I'm attending. Not emotionally strong to attend any but I do my prayers as a Christian.
@bolded that is why your still down (emotionally) ........plz dont be like others who say "i dont have to go to church,i can pray at home" I think you going to church lifts your spirit and faith in God. Dont tell me u dont have Tp, you can trek down to any church close to you and worship. I do trek to Winners chapel close to me and attend service. Dont you want to move from GLORY to GLORY 2016?......Bro wake up and be a MAN

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by bb4522(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
'
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2016
bb4522:

@bolded that is why your still down (emotionally) ........plz dont be like others who say "i dont have to go to church,i can pray at home" I think you going to church lifts your spirit and faith in God. Dont tell me u dont have Tp, you can trek down to any church close to you and worship. I do trek to Winners chapel close to me and attend service. Dont you want to move from GLORY to GLORY 2016?......Bro wake up and be a MAN

Thanks Bro. I will definitely start one but none in my area.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Each and every passing day I check my thread to see if there's a good news which I'm definitely believing God to send out my helper to me thru here.

I have quit complaining but looking out for an opportunity coming my way.

I'm believing God for a job this new month...
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by iebanehita(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
deGovernor2024:

Thanks Bro. I will definitely start one but none in my area.

If you and your family can find your way to Winner's Chapel Ota this Sunday 7th Feb, I would assit you with the teefare to and fro.
I care less about what others will say, but all you need is God at this critical time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by greatnaija01: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2016
maroalakpa:
greatnaija01, I am intersted don't know if you can also show me how its done. Thanks

find a guy on google named olaide alim, he taught me. thats as best as i can help
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
greatnaija01:

find a guy on google named olaide alim, he taught me. thats as best as i can help

Truthfully bro it's not about the T fare. I will try to come but all in all my wife is getting frustrated in everything now.
But she is right watching everything we worked hard to keep going down.

She is crying when I'm leaving this morning not for our critical condition but me for what I have become but I keep telling her things will get better soon.

Thanks bro
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders.

Here's my update for today.

I'm here once again but this time to say that my wife and I was able to get 20k and I managed to speak with school authority where the children are schooling.

Fortunately the kids started school today and they will taking part in mid-term examination that's coming up on Monday next week and I promised to pay up soonest.

Please am still hoping for an offer of employment and a little financial support from a kindhearted member to sustain the family while I continue search for a job and doing my menial jobs which is not constant.

Unfortunately I will be withdrawing the kids after this term pending when I can be able to get a job. T

hanks for your kindness and encouragement.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Baeb: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Good morning fellow nairalanders.

Here's my update for today.

I'm here once again but this time to say that my wife and I was able to get 20k and I managed to speak with school authority where the children are schooling.

Fortunately the kids started school today and they will taking part in mid-term examination that's coming up on Monday next week and I promised to pay up soonest.

Please am still hoping for an offer of employment and a little financial support from a kindhearted member to sustain the family while I continue search for a job and doing my menial jobs which is not constant.

Unfortunately I will be withdrawing the kids after this term pending when I can be able to get a job. T

hanks for your kindness and encouragement.

Honestly i think this is all you wanted right from the start. You always find a way to throw away all the advice people have being giving you. I doubt if will go to the programme you were invited for at Winners. My brother, everyone has their problems,imagine if everyone comes here to beg for money. I advise you find something doing,take up a teaching job or better still try out the pure water business suggested to you earlierin the thread. May God help you
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Adedoks(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Am so short of words...for the Op to have opened up dis way. I think dis is really serious. Love this country for the remnant of kind hearted Nigerians. Op its well

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by SarahD(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Each and every passing day I check my thread to see if there's a good news which I'm definitely believing God to send out my helper to me thru here.
I have quit complaining but looking out for an opportunity coming my way.
I'm believing God for a job this new month...
OP you need to trust more in God and stop complaining. Worry will only increase your pain and suffering. Go to God and tell Him your problem and keep praying. Also do not forget to thank him for the things he has done for you. Praises soften God's heart. While you pray, check yourself. Do a thorough self-analysis to find out if there are things you do that are pulling you down. If you find any, work on them. Change your approach to life and the way you look for job. A lot of people trust in their fellow men to help them find jobs, but it is not everyone that have such grace. Put all your trust in God and not man and God will prove to you that He cares for you.
Please calm down. The good Lord will answer you soon and you will testify.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Baeb:

Honestly i think this is all you wanted right from the start. You always find a way to throw away all the advice people have being giving you. I doubt if will go to the programme you were invited for at Winners. My brother, everyone has their problems,imagine if everyone comes here to beg for money. I advise you find something doing,take up a teaching job or better still try out the pure water business suggested to you earlierin the thread. May God help you

Bro I'm not begging for money rather for a job. Already I have been doing a teaching job that pays 15k monthly but they pay every 2 months now I prefer to go to building site that pays 2k every day but you know it's not constant.

Going for winner chapel in Ogun state from ijede here in ikorodu is not possible not because of the transport fare but the children that will bear the heat and my wife that is still nursing our last child.

Please understand my situation if it's me I won't complain but this involves my wife who sometimes get emotionally and that of my children.

My first son who is 4yrs asked me on Saturday daddy why are we not going to school again he said he saw their school bus coming to pick our neighbour and not them. The question hit me and I could not reply him. This force me to talk to the school authority and offer them 20k out of 70k to allow them with a promise to pay up.

I'm not in this forum to beg for pity but why died in silent when you can talk to people. It take gut from me to do this. It's going to year now since my jobless started. I have sold my car to sustain my family and support my wife with her shop. My greatest fear is what becomes of my family if my wife shop expire in 3 months time without a job.

You see Bro I get scared every day not for my self but for my family.

So please pardon me if I got you irritated Bro.

Thanks

But before I close this. Every advice given to me especially dropping of cv that I have done but not going into importation my Bro I don't have that my money.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
SarahD:

OP you need to trust more in God and stop complaining. Worry will only increase your pain and suffering. Go to God and tell Him your problem and keep praying. Also do not forget to thank him for the things he has done for you. Praises soften God's heart. While you pray, check yourself. Do a thorough self-analysis to find out if there are things you do that are pulling you down. If you find any, work on them. Change your approach to life and the way you look for job. A lot of people trust in their fellow men to help them find jobs, but it is not everyone that have such grace. Put all your trust in God and not man and God will prove to you that He cares for you.
Please calm down. The good Lord will answer you soon and you will testify.

My dear sister. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Indeed it lifted me up now. I have so much trust in man that I get frustrated and disappointed. I have been in hell but I thank God people that God is using are now responding bit by bit.

Thanks for your support my dear.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by iebanehita(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
deGovernor2024:

Hi,
Actually, you quoted the wrong guy.

Like I said, try and come with your family to Winner's Chapel,Ota this Sunday. Please, no excuse.
One thing I believe is there's nothing new under the sun.
Several persons have encountered even worse than what you're currently facing and they overcame. After their turmoil and travails, they brought forth.Isaiah 66vs8.

Also,please learn to encourage your wife so she finds solace and comfort in God's word.
The afflictions experienced are for a while.

2Co 4:17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

Nah 1:9 Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

I will send you a pm now.
It is well.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
iebanehita:

Hi,
Actually, you quoted the wrong guy.

Like I said, try and come with your family to Winner's Chapel,Ota this Sunday. Please, no excuse.
One thing I believe is there's nothing new under the sun.
Several persons have encountered even worse than what you're currently facing and they overcame. After their turmoil and travails, they brought forth.Isaiah 66vs8.

Also,please learn to encourage your wife so she finds solace and comfort in God's word.
The afflictions experienced are for a while.

2Co 4:17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

Nah 1:9 Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

I will send you a pm now.
It is well.

Okay Bro. I will. I have replied your pm. Thanks
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by lynnfeb(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Same tot have I have here.

Honestly i think this is all you wanted right from the start. You always find a way to throw away all the advice people have being giving you. I doubt if will go to the programme you were invited for at Winners. My brother, everyone has their problems,imagine if everyone comes here to beg for money. I advise you find something doing,take up a teaching job or better still try out the pure water business suggested to you earlierin the thread. May God help you [/quote]
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
lynnfeb

And this is my reply to it.

Bro I'm not begging for money rather for a job. Already I have been doing a teaching job that pays 15k monthly but they pay every 2 months now I prefer to go to building site that pays 2k every day but you know it's not constant.

Going for winner chapel in Ogun state from ijede here in ikorodu is not possible not because of the transport fare but the children that will bear the heat and my wife that is still nursing our last child.

Please understand my situation if it's me I won't complain but this involves my wife who sometimes get emotionally and that of my children.

My first son who is 4yrs asked me on Saturday daddy why are we not going to school again he said he saw their school bus coming to pick our neighbour and not them. The question hit me and I could not reply him. This force me to talk to the school authority and offer them 20k out of 70k to allow them with a promise to pay up.

I'm not in this forum to beg for pity but why died in silent when you can talk to people. It take gut from me to do this. It's going to year now since my jobless started. I have sold my car to sustain my family and support my wife with her shop. My greatest fear is what becomes of my family if my wife shop expire in 3 months time without a job.

You see Bro I get scared every day not for my self but for my family.

So please pardon me if I got you irritated Bro.

Thanks

But before I close this. Every advice given to me especially dropping of cv that I have done but not going into importation my Bro I don't have that my money.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Adedoks:
Am so short of words...for the Op to have opened up dis way. I think dis is really serious. Love this country for the remnant of kind hearted Nigerians. Op its well

Dear if it's not this serious I won't bother bring out my pictures and that of my family in a public domain. But one thing gave me the gut to do it. I did it for the love of my kids.
I have talk to virtually all the people I know my friends,family and people I equally help but none is picking up my calls again.

Bro I have no option but to come here. Even when Mr seun requested for my pictures I did send it.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
iebanehita

Did you get my mail?
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by iebanehita(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
deGovernor2024:
iebanehita

Did you get my mail?

Yeah.

Sorry for the late response.
I have replied.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
iebanehita:

Yeah.

Sorry for the late response.
I have replied.

Thanks for your email. I'm really grateful for your kind words.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning Nigerians.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by SarahD(f): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
deGovernor2024:

My dear sister. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Indeed it lifted me up now. I have so much trust in man that I get frustrated and disappointed. I have been in hell but I thank God people that God is using are now responding bit by bit.

Thanks for your support my dear.

You are welcome. Thank God I was able to help in a way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
SarahD:

You are welcome. Thank God I was able to help in a way.

Yes you did. Thanks
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by smadalove(f): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello Mr, d advice I have for you is to sit ur wife n child down make dem understand wat u r passing through is just for the main time.. N tell dem to keep on praying hard for you... If u rely on how big u were b4 it wouldn't help u... Anoda tin s Neva rely on pple depend solely on God... It s nt only u dat s going tough time nw..if alot of graduates on this site cast out wat dey r thru...u wud b shocked... U can do alot of job out Dere it s nt a must u get a job of 350k b4 u no u av gotten a job... It s nt everybody dat s to work in a bank or oil coy.....u can put ur children in a public school for main time... Make ur wife reason with you wen u r taking Ny step. N dey r alot ur wife can do for nw... Learn to make hair n learn to sew n even dose dat sell pepper r rich dis days because dey get alot of profit out of it ...
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
smadalove:
Hello Mr, d advice I have for you is to sit ur wife n child down make dem understand wat u r passing through is just for the main time.. N tell dem to keep on praying hard for you... If u rely on how big u were b4 it wouldn't help u... Anoda tin s Neva rely on pple depend solely on God... It s nt only u dat s going tough time nw..if alot of graduates on this site cast out wat dey r thru...u wud b shocked... U can do alot of job out Dere it s nt a must u get a job of 350k b4 u no u av gotten a job... It s nt everybody dat s to work in a bank or oil coy.....u can put ur children in a public school for main time... Make ur wife reason with you wen u r taking Ny step. N dey r alot ur wife can do for nw... Learn to make hair n learn to sew n even dose dat sell pepper r rich dis days because dey get alot of profit out of it ...

Thanks for your advice dear. My hope is solely on God now. Like I saw and posted here my wife had been keeping the family for 10 months with her shop.

Her fears is what happens when her shop expires in 3 months time you can view the shop picture in page 3 of this thread. I really feel her pain because the shop have become all to the family.

Secondly I have all my hope in God for an answer to my prayers and fortunately good people of nairaland had been talking to me offering the words of encouragement and financial support.

And I hope soon I will testify the goodness of God in my life.

Any other questions you raised had been treated in my previous post on this thread.

Thanks for your concern and God bless.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Greetings from me to you fellow members. Am still much available.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day Mr Seun. I'm very sorry to mention you again here but seriously when you came in to my thread I had this high hope that surely good most come out of your presence not necessarily financial assistance but connection that might yield a positive impact.

Even when you requested for my pictures and that of my family I was fast about with the same high hope but even up till now I have not heard from you.

I will be happy to hear from you once again.

My search for job continues.

Cc davide470

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) / PZ Interview / Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.