Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,158 members, 7,780,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (90866 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by nollywoodbabe: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Nigerian Video Blog (Battabox) Presenter was on the Streets of Lagos asking people if they can “Marry A White Person” One lady said “No she cant” and when asked WHY, she went on this long story and eventually ended it saying “Nigerians Abroad Only Marry Whites because of the “BENEFITS” of What They Can Get From The Marriage” Of cause lots of people posted Comments on the Video Clip, but one particular Comment by a Caucasian Man Caught our eyes. We think it is very Unique and deserves to be shared here on www.nollywoodbabes.com as it puts Nigeria in a positive Light… Using the same Words “BENEFITS” as if responding to the Lady on the Video Clip, he went on to Praise Foods, Culture, Country and most Especially his Beautiful wife who has been a complete Blessing to him.We Captured a Screen shot for you..http://nollywoodbabes.com/wow-see-why-this-oyinbo-married-a-nigerian-lady/

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
If an Oyinbo man can appreciate Nigeria, who am I nt to be proud of my fatherland?
I am proudly Nigerian!

659 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ronald4ever(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
derespect:
If an Oyinbo man can appreciate Nigeria, who am I nt to be proud of my fatherland?
I am proudly Nigerian!

Well, he didn't marry her coz she's Nigerian, he did coz he fell in love with her and they're compatible.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ogmaskman: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4ever:

Well, he didn't marry her coz she's Nigerian, he did coz he fell in love with her and they're compatible.

He married her because she is Nigerian. He mentioned the reasons too. Pls read again.

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ronald4ever(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogmaskman:

He married her because she is Nigerian. He mentioned the reasons too. Pls read again.

I think he's just stating the benefits of marrying a Nigerian, not the reason he got attracted to her and married her. Both aren't same.

Except, people now get attracted to people and fall in love with them based on their country of origin then I'd say I'm learning that for the first time and I daresay is a wrong reason to fall in love.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by tpiaobsession: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
what about falling in love because of someone's town.

that's very strange to me but seems perfectly normal to others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerian girls rock! grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Ezeebube2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why is this yet to mk front page?
Lalasticlala, Ishilove?
Abeg do d needful! we've got to praise our own! Naija rocks jare

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by tpiaobsession: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.

I agree.

sounds like it was written by a nairalander from somewhere, dont know if its Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by nollywoodbabe: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ezeebube2:
Why is this yet to mk front page?

Lalasticlala, Ishilove?

Abeg do d needful! we've got to praise our own! Naija rocks jare

Thank you oh! Been wondering about when my post will ever make front Page! Even photos of Lizards makes Front page yet my Exclusive about Nigerian celebrity Victoria Inyama didnt make front page . Oh well!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by nollywoodbabe: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.

My guess is you do not live abroad otherwise you won't say this... Dont believe the hype you hear that they are push overs because most are not... By the way Read the Original story and understand why the Guy Responded this way..... (On a Video Survey about if you would Marry can Marry a White person, a Nigerian Lady said NO! Then she went ahead to say most Nigerians Marry because of the "BENEFITS" of what they get from Whites and not because they love them... It was this particular Comment this man was responding to... He used "BENEFITS" to outline all the things he Loves about Nigeria and Nigerians and then went to to Praise his wife and family) So no, his wife did not ask him to do that, this is somebody that has been visiting Nigeria and falls in Love with the Food, people...etc And yes many that have tasted our food do love it. Have nice day

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
I feel sorry for the ppl with low self esteem who feel like this doesn't seem like something a White man would write, lol. White men wouldn't praise their Nigerian wives? Sad way of thinking...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Letsgoandfuck(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Go and sit down. Everybody has reasons for everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by cyberdurable(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Flashh: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
But if it's the other way round, Nigerian girls won't rock.

Don't deceive yourself. She happens to be a good women to the white man, and he loves her for that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by AwesomeRomeo: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Geesarki(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beautiful Children indeed. Nigerian women are d best.

#teamnigeriangirls

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by olaolulazio(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oyinbo pepe.... Chukuchuku pepe!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SailorXY: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
He who findeth a [good] wife finds a good thing, & obtaineth favor from the Lord!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by brunofarad(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Here comes another oyibo manborn and bred in mushin

Good evening good people of fatherland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Who am I to lose hope in this great country, Nigeria?

PMB we have your back, fire on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by aariwa(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
An average Nigerian girl does not deserve such love with the exception of very few who are born agains or were well brought up.Nigerian girls my sisters inclusive quantifies love in terms of naira and kobo.If you WOW a nigerian girl to fall in 'love'with you with tiny light toyota today,there is a very strong possibility that if a man that drives toyota spider really gets serious about her,she is gonna dump you.fact

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by edwife(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Well he is happy and that's what matters. smiley

Not what anyone thinks.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by fasho01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Asides the very corky ones, Nigeria can boast of the best sets of ladies in the world.

Naija ladies rock wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Carrottop(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
G
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by gist4kidsblog: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Boscojugunu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
A
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by canalily(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
The child is halfcast becos one part is traditional and the other part is foreigngringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by flokii: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
yea..

very beautiful country but with corrupt leaders..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.