Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu (1801 Views)

5nights Of Programming See What I Built / I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online / 12 Year Old Girl Built An App That Can Help Lost Kids Find Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by thenabster(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
I built this app called Intenu where you can watch live TV for free. The Channels air curated online videos served to you in a TV experience to you watch it like TV and you can flip channels and all. I even have a Nollywood channel which airs 24 hours of Nigerian movies. Check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks smiley
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by greatnaija01: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
thenabster:
I built this app called Intenu where you can watch live TV for free. The Channels air curated online videos served to you in a TV experience to you watch it like TV and you can flip channels and all. I even have a Nollywood channel which airs 24 hours of Nigerian movies. Check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks smiley

BROS THE SITE IS AWESOME, BUT HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AS AN APP.... PLS SEND D DIRECT LINK
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by thenabster(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS THE SITE IS AWESOME, BUT HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AS AN APP.... PLS SEND D DIRECT LINK

Thanks man. I actually haven't completed the Android and iOS apps yet. Very soon though, like before the end of the month. I'll keep you updated. But you could use the web app for now right smiley
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by greatnaija01: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
thenabster:

Thanks man. I actually haven't completed the Android and iOS apps yet. Very soon though, like before the end of the month. I'll keep you updated. But you could use the web app for now right smiley

WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD, AM HUMBLED O. THIS THING WILL TAKE YOU FAR O. WOW AM TOO IMPRESSED SIR, PLS IS IT GOING TO FINISH MOBILE DATA QUICKLY COS I ONLY GAT 3G FOR A MONTH ON MY GLO BIS ANDROID??
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by guru01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Streaming in Nigeria calls for unlimited data bundle not 3gb plan.
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by thenabster(m): 4:14am On Jan 14, 2016
greatnaija01:

WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD, AM HUMBLED O. THIS THING WILL TAKE YOU FAR O. WOW AM TOO IMPRESSED SIR, PLS IS IT GOING TO FINISH MOBILE DATA QUICKLY COS I ONLY GAT 3G FOR A MONTH ON MY GLO BIS ANDROID??
Do you have access to wifi?
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by thenabster(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
I just released the Android App. Download it here!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intenu.app
Re: I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu by Frankicent(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
thenabster:

I want to learn this skills chai

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Login Failed For User in SQL Server / Is There Any Programmer Here Who Can Do This? Paid Job / Journey To Full Stack Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.