Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC (55883 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2016
almujeebe:

So are you now saying we should adopt "states" styles even though Nigeria constitution and "state" constitution are not the same.

No, I'm saying if you don't have an understanding of a post--- or proper, reasonable, or sensible response--- it's best to refrain from posting.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
My APC colleague told me that Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. She said that Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria. Let's pray for our country.

How? Cos he's chasing corrupt people who ran dis country down? The only thing I blame Buhari is dat he hasn't sent anyone to jail yet. If it Ws in china am people wud hv been cooling off in jail and sm even executed cos they know corruption is a Cankerworm dats no good for any country. Not all dis talk and rubbish. Prosecute and sentence and onto d next ones. Period! People hv to learn

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ncoolsome(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

But you are yet to prove he stole a dime!! Take him to court and prove your case or forever remain silent!!

ur comment was wat made me log in..you dont use monies meant for arms to do assignments dont you get...doing an assignmet for GEJ isnt bad bt d sources of paymdnt is the ish..

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ncoolsome(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2016
but meself go like do assignment...
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
fok you
Go and die!
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by arresa: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2016
almujeebe:

So are you now saying we should adopt "states" styles even though Nigeria constitution and "state" constitution are not the same.

Your laws and democracy better pass the people you copy democracy from...?

You only see good and bad when it suits you..

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 2:07am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Daily

coolSo let me get this straight:on a daily basis your (You and your brother's) company gives out more than N200M just for customers/staff appreciation?

So in a year the company you own with your brother gives out at least N60 billion (assuming a 300 day year).

You spend this kind of money just on customer and staff appreciation THEN your (you and your brother's) company has to be one of the biggest companies in Nigeria. You net-worth must be close to $1 Billion (N200 Billion) . Is my guess close enough?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by myopinion2011: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates pending trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.
oga US lawyer what do u call outright detention without charging to court- dictatorship. This man has being begging to be charge to court but...
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

coolSo let me get this straight:on a daily basis your (You and your brother's) company gives out more than N200M just for customers/staff appreciation?

So in a year the company you own with your brother gives out at least N60 billion (assuming a 300 day year).

You spend this kind of money just on customer and staff appreciation THEN your (you and your brother's) company has to be one of the biggest companies in Nigeria. You net-worth must be close to $1 Billion (N200 Billion) . Is my guess close enough?

Dude, I told you it wasn't done annually. You should have known that by saying so, I meant we do not do it every year but you chose to be sarcastic by asking if it was done monthly or quarterly, hence my response.

We do reward distributors and staff yearly but not on the scale I mentioned. That was just a one off as the company did very well in the year in question.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 3:09am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, I told you it wasn't done annually. You should have known that by saying so, I meant we do not do it every year but you chose to be sarcastic by asking if it was done monthly or quarterly, hence my response.

We do reward distributors and staff yearly but not on the scale I mentioned. That was just a one off as the company did very well in the year in question.

cool So in summary N400 million is NOT small money. If it was small money you would do it every year easily. Thank you for admitting at last. Better late than never.

Goodnight dude.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Don't you?

i dont cos it's too early to jump into conclusion. Atleast we tested Goodluck for about 6yrs before we dumped him.why should Buhari's case be different?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by emmydollars4life(m): 4:14am On Jan 14, 2016
ademega:
you stole and u are proving strong head
My good friend is only court that have the right to say so, although there is no regard to judiciary by Fg
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Jidefido(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This Metuh of a guy still has his sense of humour despite being in detention. Telemundo......lol. APC is a mess.

and you all believed that Adeyanju visited him in detention. bloody lie. if his lawyers were initially stopped from accessing him, its Adeyanju that will. Common guys, Adeyanju wrote that up without seeing him. adeyanju that PDP youths forum have accused of financial sleaze will have the liver to see Metuh

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool So in summary N400 million is NOT small money. If it was small money you would do it every year easily. Thank you for admitting at last. Better late than never.

Goodnight dude.

Whatever sails your boat kid.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Whatever sails your boat kid.

cool Okay little girl keep fooling yourself with your fairy tales of grandeur.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:35am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Okay little girl keep fooling yourself with your fairy tales of grandeur.

Yes sir.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by phemmie06(m): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2016
almujeebe:

Let the court ask him that question, not EFCC or You. And somebody used 60million for ordinary website, you didn't ask him any question.
You can write a petition against him and send it to ICPC or EFCC
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by phemmie06(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2016
almujeebe:

Let the court ask him that question, not EFCC or You. And somebody used 60million for ordinary website, you didn't ask him any question.
This is democracy you can charge him to court if you know he has done wrong thing. At least we know what he used it for. I pray the money given to him and the assignment by Jona was not to buy Polish.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by plaetton: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Yes, because your insane country is now sane America.

Why don't you have 24hr electricity like America before worrying about the liberty of those that denied you the opportunity to enjoy something the rest of the world views as normal but which to you is a luxury?

Lol @ your Pedestrian logic.

The rule of law is the rule of law.
It is meant to serve everyone, no matter the circumstances.

If we, as you suggest, subscribe to a lower, substandard version of the rule of law, what would that make us , and whose interests would that serve; yours or mine ?

There should never be a shortcut to justice.
Remember the adage that a shortcut is always the wrong cut.

We should always always worry about the liberty of everyone, your neighbor's liberty is also your liberty.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by emeka762001(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2016
spako4:
Oga Metuh return the 400million and go home,after all the money belongs to Nigeria
. Assuming he stole the money and decided to return it to the government, are we going to feel the impact of the money in our lives? Where is all the money gotten from abacha and co?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Goldencollins: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2016
phemmie06:
Oga Methu sorry oooooo . But what assignment cost 400 million naira. If it was to construct a building it must be expensive than Dangote's house. Or can't the public know it
The public can't know the details of the business Metuh transacted between him and Gej until he's charged to court,only the court has d right to request for d details of anyone's business transaction to aid fast Judgment,if EFCC are not witch hunting they should charge dis Metuh to court rather than keeping him behind bars for nothing.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by horlus(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool N400M is about $2 MILLION. Even in America were I live that's a lot of money. I have a great job. I have my own house. Own two high end cars. Have reasonable investments. And yes even for me I consider $2 million to be a lot of money. Not to talk of the average Nigerian majority of whom live on under $1 per day. So excuse me, if I think $2 million is a lot of money. Plus I am pretty sure, that am more loaded than anybody in your entire family or generation.
E
Now swerve.

Bro. Lol please tell him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by 989900: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

[s]So N400M is a lot of money?

Kai, poverty na disease.[/s]

#emptybarrel
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by 989900: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Build an air-tight case against him, and take him to court already, and stop the charade.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by TheAdvocate(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Metuh is right. EFCC cannot arrest then ask yu for evidence. In developed countries, a sort of questionnaire is given to the accused person to read through and answer them in his statement.

APC and EFCC said it's N1.4 billion and now Olisah should provide evidence. Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Billygee2u: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
alcmene:
Four years in the hands of a power-drunk dictator is tantamount to 50 years in an underground cell

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by rozayx5(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2016
alcmene:

And where in YOUR STATES are citizens detained without trial nor evidence linking them to a certain crime

Where in YOUR STATES does the president pronounce suspects guilty even without being pronounced so by the court of competent jurisdiction

Where in YOUR STATES do security apparatus kill and maim unarmed protesters as if they are suicide bombers

Why should the EFCC arrest and detain a suspect and then start searching for the appropriate offence to charge him for while the suspect rots away in detention....Is that how they go about it in YOUR STATES

no.mind the plate washer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by lamps4blues: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2016
ikombe:
see dis stupid idiot wey dey aba come here dey write in the state

As for dat crap dat you wrote , such tins are only allowed in a military regime so i dont know where the Bleep you meant wen u said in the states cause the state i know is not ruled by the military undecided
Guy no insult Aba o,coz dumbest Aba dude no fit reason like dat idiot..
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by MhizterWalker(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
My brother Chief Olisa Metuh, I admire your courageous spirit even on the face of a tyrant government that we are te facing now, all I can I will ask of u is to be strong for very soon you shall be vindicated.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by demarc001: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
marv1:
because their citizens dares not do what ibori did even the prime minister cant. A BIG AMEN to ur prayer becos i have no criminal minded, shameless people like this. I haue nothing to fear. Its only bigots like u that are morally deficient and criminaly minded. That is why u can not defend the defenceless poor people but u want to defend the rich that u dont belong to their class. May be they shared u part of the loot. What a shame?

Mr. Man I never said he should not be tried or made to pay back/punished if found guilty. All I am pointing out is everyone deserve fairness irrespective of class. Nigerians are always quick condemning and wishing evil to the rich with any slight chance, guilty or not (Not only politicians). Its is simply the black man's jealous, envy, hate, witchcraft mentality. 99% of the people shouting crucify here how many of them will shout crucify him if it were to be a relative that is in their good book?
If its the poor we will call it intimidation. EFCC have a case against him, simple let them take him to court. (See how fast they took Tompolo to court cos they know they have a real case with him, someone in your custody and the one out there who is easier to take to court?) Two wrongs no matter how decorated never makes a right
I am not among the rich but that doesn't mean I should hate them.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by hush15: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates awaiting trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.

Common, they asking him for the only evidence that can vindicate him... He has said they should proceed and charge him to court. It is efcc that should then take the bull by the horn rather than coercing him to admit something he didn't do. When he gives them the evidence he has, how will be be able to defend himself. Nigerians and jungle justice sha,

So any body and everybody is guilty because APC government says so... without regards to the rule of law...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.