Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian (1174 Views)

Sussie: My Wonderful Chameleon Pet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by Domtonia: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
My puppy is set for new home. They are well feed and vaccination completed . hurry while it last. Contact me or what app me on 08037144709 for a good and fair price thanks.

Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by IamRespected: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Are you in lagos?
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by chucky234(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP registered today and the above pix was also extracted from OLX, that's surely a red flag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
chucky234:
OP registered today and the above pix was also extracted from OLX, that's surely a red flag.

Please be sure of what u say because I know this dogs too well their mother litters 13 puppies and all gone remaining this two. Please let us be sure before we type.
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamRespected:
Are you in lagos?

Yea she is in Lagos.
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennyausta:

Please be sure of what u say because I know this dogs too well their mother litters 13 puppies and all gone remaining this two. Please let us be sure before we type.
I bought one and a friend bought one too mine is a female dog and a friend bought a male . I also include my own pic so u can be sure that it is real.

Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennyausta:

I bought one and a friend bought one too mine is a female dog and a friend bought a male . I also include my own pic so u can be sure that it is real.
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennyausta:

I bought one and a friend bought one too mine is a female dog and a friend bought a male . I also include my own pic so u can be sure that it is real. The second belong to a friend.

Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by kennyausta: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennyausta:

I bought one and a friend bought one too mine is a female dog and a friend bought a male . I also include my own pic so u can be sure that it is real. The second belong to a friend.

Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by Domtonia: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamRespected:
Are you in lagos?
yes I'm in Lagos
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by chucky234(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
kennyausta:

I said the Op registered on the 13th of January and the pix posted above was extracted from OLX, I'm very sure of what I said.
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by breedrite(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello Peeps, I think this forum should be for all members to encourage, build and to better each other. We should not always be quick to judge and criticize. I joined the forum recently and somehow I see negative comments and unexamined conclusions. Let's get past this hustling level and strengthen the community.
Re: I Have 3 Month Wonderful And Pure Blood Caucasian by Tylerdan(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
is this the same Caucasian that u complied that it wasn't growing
kennyausta:

(1) (Reply)

Giant Fawn Gsd Pups Available For New Home / Why Should You Keep A Leash On Your Dog? / Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.