Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming (1413 Views)

Most Lucrative Agricultural Farming / Free Seminar On Agricultural Farming And Value Chain / Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by Liadi2(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good day, I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, but I have great passion for agriculture be it crop and livestock but the main problem I am facing and other graduate are facing is access to fund, I have access to land but the most challenging pat is the fund for doing the business, pls how can we graduate have access to loan, even I don't mind using my certificate as a collateral. Pls enlight us remember I am not the only one this thing is affecting pls share your experience with us.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Liadi2:
Good day, I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, but I have great passion for agriculture be it crop and livestock but the main problem I am facing and other graduate are facing is access to fund, I have access to land but the most challenging pat is the fund for doing the business, pls how can we graduate have access to loan, even I don't mind using my certificate as a collateral. Pls enlighten us remember I am not the only one this thing is affecting pls share your experience with us.
well let me firstly start by welcoming u to this thread. i love u opening this thread, i can see u want to learn and that's good.u said u have access to land, having access to land is good for u infact am so so glad u said it. in agriculture this year u can start crop farming like maize when rain start.secondly, how many acres of land do u av access to? and please clearing of land is important, if it is bushy u can use chemicals to clear the land.thirdly, u said there's no access to fund to start waooo i love that question u ask. today it's very rare for bank to loan u oooooo.what i will just say is that try to be save this period till when the rain start and start planting the crop u want and also u can plant vegetables too cos' it's not costly to start. try and purchase some tools for the farm be it cutlass, hoes, watering can, sprayer and farm boot. fourthly,u can practice livestock farming too like snail farming but try and construct pen which is not that expensive to start.so bro u are good to go to start farming ooo . bro no cause for alarm this yr u already have land u are good to go to start.
Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by pamdaniel(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
bro run away from loans when you are a first time farmer,hustle and get some little money, get nurtured in farming skills,begin small then start to think of loan when u ve grown confident in it... with loans and borrowed money, u may end up not standing again after the first lessons... talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
pamdaniel:
bro run away from loans when you are a first time farmer,hustle and get some little money, get nurtured in farming skills,begin small then start to think of loan when u ve grown confident in it... with loans and borrowed money, u may end up not standing again after the first lessons... talking from experience.
nice word from u bro but bro am convinced about something here where the Lord is taking us so is so so great that we can't imagine. if there's grace for any bank or cooperative society to give him loan he's good to go. like me av started farming when i was in schl and today i bless God for his mercy over my life i rent before but now am now a owner of land thank God for that.
Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by pamdaniel(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2016
nice one bro... congrats to u and wish u more success ahead... here in nigeria her loan system is just like a double eged sword system... and i would not advice any one to get it any way, besides the measures to get them sef is so difficult, ur great grand fathers signatures may even be required
Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by Liadi2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks alot I really appreciate all your contributions, pls i will like to get train on any farm products, I reside in ibadan I will like if anyone can help me out I am ready to learn pls kindly assist me, although I have started teaching in a secondary school wic I hope to save capital for my investment according to your advice.
Re: How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming by vikacydevato(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Which eggs are these?

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Give Me 1,000,000 Loan With My Collateral / Rabbit Farming Business In Nigeria / Meet The Millionaire Farmer: Be Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.