Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (37799 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Yorubago:

Now, let me quickly drop a reply before you hear so many things about these guys that may be TRUE or UNTRUE depending on how well they know the business!

GNLD is a form of Network Marketing! Please Google what Network Marketing is and you'll understand better how the business is!

Now, many of us cannot do this business because of the idiots who have told us about it! Many of them LIEd it is a job, meanwhile it is an investment opportunity in which you can put your money and time into it and years down the line, it will yield good profits and benefits!

Now, do two things: read up about "network marketing" and tell your sister to continue but she can get something doing part time with it as it may look very rough at the beginning due to its investment nature!

Cheers

PS: I am not a Network marketer but my mother is and She's a Level 5 Director now and I must note that it was indeed not an easy route for her at the beginning!
Also, in all endeavors, there are good news people and there are bad news examples, always look for the good examples to succeed in any endeavor you find yourself.
There are millions of "Dangotes" who never became big today and there are millions of him who will know today!
uhhn!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
ritababe:

lol, actually gnld is not a scam, its a marketing business and i knw people who have made it though it takes alot of time.

It's a scam and I stand by that.
What do you mean 'made' it.

Did you see their account balance?

Selling akara, doing bricklaying, acting as a bus conductor is more profitable than any gnld or multi line marketing. cool
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
please it's a matter of urgency,
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you

[b]GNLD is a multilevel marketing company that only those who love marketing will love to be part of.

Many of us have advertised and marketed one product or the other and those we told about these products bought them but the company did not give us any reward for promoting their products but the moment you see a company that says"promote our product and we pay you" people will start running away and tagging such company as mlm,how funny?

Furthermore my advice to the undergraduates and graduates alike is to wake up and realize that the 21st century belongs to the marketers.

If you are dreaming to see a job where you will cross your leg in an office and get paid salaries each month then you will have to pray and fast more than ever before.

If you walk into any company of your choice today and tell them you want to be their marketer earning commissions but all you need is a corporate recognition tag and you don't need their salaries and such company rejects you please come back here and call, me a fool.

Marketers are the stronghold of any developing business organizations and if everyone runs away from marketing then how will the company make money to service other expenditures?

A time is coming when companies will no longer employ any other staff asides marketers and when salaries will no longer be fixed but will be based on your input. You wil quote this in a short while from now.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by dumtochio: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Ezechinwa:
Run away whenever you get this kind of text...
I went for something g like that at akinremi St ikeja.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by sexaddict08(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Noble4life:
My Broda!!! Pls Forget The English These Guys Dey Speak Here Oo. If You Really Love Your Sis, Get Someone She Has High Regards For To Sit Her Down And Talk To Her To Leave GNLD. Otherwise, In Few Months, You Won't Believe The Lady She Would Become. GNLD! Smh...

bros, u dey vex ooo... Lol...
abeg wetin she go become?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by ritababe(f): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

It's a scam and I stand by that.
What do you mean 'made' it.

Did you see their account balance?

Selling akara, doing bricklaying, acting as a bus conductor is more profitable than any gnld or multi line marketing. cool

yeah, my friend is into it, and i see the alert every month, now hes a ruby director and he earn 300k plus a month.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by esardy: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Professional and very good hair-stylists and 4 professional barbers who would like their very own spaces are needed.
Space is situated at Ojuelegba. Very posh place with a lounge, recording studio and a photography studio in the same hub.
If you're interested in the space, hola now as it would be on a first come, first serve basis.mail me on passionup234@yahoo.com..bbm:21ef9f87
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by engrbrume(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:
my sister saw a vacancy and decided to try it out and lo and behold it was GNLD.They have succeeded in convincing her.based on what I have been reading here,I know it's a bad idea but I don't know how to convince her.please nairalanders,tell me about this gnld people so as to save my sister from danger.thank you

GNLD is a network marketing company. There is no such thing as a net. The problem is that people want to start network marketing and become millionaires overnight....then they call it a scam when their so called 'investment' of 80k or less doesn't make them millionaires. I know many people who left their regular 9-5 jobs because they actually took the time to learn the business.

Tell your sister to find someone who is actually making a good living from GNLD and ask the person for advise. Most of the advise you get here would be from failures. I don't think anyone who was serious about writing JAMB went to someone who scored 80 for advise.

I am a proud network marketer with forever living products (dreambigwiththeikoghos dot flp dot com).
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Psalm18: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
ritababe:

yeah, my friend is into it, and i see the alert every month, now hes a ruby director and he earn 300k plus a month.

OK. Good luck to him.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by iyketech(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
A company built on deciept will not stand
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by ritababe(f): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

OK. Good luck to him.

thats what i told him too.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Level 10 Director my arse.

Yes my Grandpa is a level 1000 director. Bullshit

I can claim anything online. GNLD is a waste of time.

Please if you have 10k or whatever their starter packs cost, take that money and invest in stuff. Go around your area and organize evening lessons/classes for children or something. I mean do something else with it. Buy some yams and sell it for profit at the local market. Buy some second hand clothes and sell them. Prepare rice, beans, spaghetti, stew with fish and kpomo in a cooler and take to a public school during break and sell. Think of stuff to do.

But avoid this multi level marketing thing and their agents that will come here and claim it is true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:

Your sister don enter am. Just make Sure you keep ur arm card and pin away from her. grin

Don't worry after 2 years her eye will clear and any debt accumulated you will help her clear them.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by holyokoto(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't have much to say, but believe me, If she damn enter GNLD sorry for her! I was once a victim

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by son4century(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
I know many of us are familiar with that circle divided into four parts..... Called quadrant

Many of us have heard the modified meaning of SALARY, B0SS, P00R, etc.

They try to make u think in their direction (manipulation of mind)

All these and more are the work of GNLD

He who has ears, let him hear...... BEWARE

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Khd95(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Mek i try am first,experience is d best teachertongue

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Salvame:

First of all whoever advertised for a vacancy only to introduce GNLD to applicants cannot be a safe person to do business with. This kind of person simply wants to sign them up and move on.

Be that as it may GNLD is not an illegal business. It is not bullshit like some people on this thread would want you to beleive.

GNLD is purely a Network Marketing Company and people say a lot of rubbish because they do not understand. Most have never even attempted it.

But one thing your sister must understand is that she has to look beyond the sweet and enticing things she must have seen in the presentations. Its good that she wants a better life. But she must understand that all that lifestyle she saw in the presentation is only a small part of a bigger picture.

To succeed in Network Marketing requires effort, patience and consistence. It also requires a methodical approach. If she doesn't approach it methodically, and with a well thought out plan, your sister is in for a really rough ride. At the end of the day she would be so broke, even broke will marvel.

So you need to ask her that is she sure that she wants to do it. If she is sure and understands the business and has thought out a plan of action then I think you should give her your support.

I am into it but not with GNLD. I do business with Forever Living Products. If she needs some advice on strategy, just let me know or give me her contact....and I will share my system and strategy with her and how she can adapt it to GNLD. My aunt does GNLD so I have some idea about the business process.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by millhouse: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Noted
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by kaziblake(f): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Psalm18:

Amazing when I hear tales like this.
I ain't giving any child of mine, her waec and jamb fees to pay themselves.
I pay; you seat for the exams.
I blamed my mum.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by raf2angel: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
I fell into their hands 2013, after all the talk, I could not be brainwashed. I left there thinking God but only regretted the money I waisted on tp....advise your sister to quit.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by deadie(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2016
It is a Ponzi scheme, which is illegal in "normal" countries.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by gotousa2013: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Flee. Gnld is a scam. It wasted about a year of my time with their empty commissions.
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by haabimbohlar(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol lots of funny comment, i was brain wash ending of 2013 when i was afresh graduate,there was a traveling package for their member then, little did i know it was for top executives, i was made to believe if i can perform well i will be considered.
I was told to recruit more people under me which i tried so hard too, i successful got two or thereabout, the next is to buy drugs, i lend money so tha, sold my laptop, borrow my younger brother school fees to buy drug i was warned though but the warned couldn't just enter my ear coz i totally shut out all negative words/advise, i struggle and bought 60k tre-en-en drug.
Then am told to start going to church/anywhere for presentation being an introvert that's quite hard, i walk day and night to get a place, i manage to get one,i was so happy at least i will sell off the drugs with me if not all but at least to settle some debt, the day of the presentation came lo and behold they send a novices to go with me, after sermon and all he was called to give the presentation, he was spitting gibberish people left eventually when they got to know it was GNLD, chai i almost cry as if that's not enough, it was only one person that did the test for #500 to make matter worse am to give those that came transport back and i had nothing on me, Gosh i will i pay 3 person's transport when the presentation was a total failure, i had to go lend oops i cried my eyes out that day, believe you me that was the last time i went there. Thank God for a supporting family.
November 2013 i eventually got a job and used my salary to settle dept,as i speak i still have boxes of tre-en-en at home.
I still get their job alert till date i just ignore and delete sharpali.
The truth is most of those working their are just at the director level few are in Ruby, they just package themselves as if they are the boss but you will get to know the boss at their monthly/quarterly meeting, pls i will implore you not to follow her their or else you will be addicted member yourself. let her read this maybe it will help, don't be hard on her, frustration and economy made lot of people end up their.
DO NOT LEND HER MONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2016
iyketech:
A company built on deciept will not stand

Well....fortunately GNLD has been standing for 54 years. A lot longer than most companies in Nigeria.

GNLD is not deceit. Network Marketing is real. And the sooner you realize the better it will be for you.

Dangote is on the verge of raising up his own Network Marketing Company and so is Richard Branson of Virgin Atlantic.

Open your mind and look instead of castigating and spreading false information
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by tonjeola(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2016
those who said, allow her, they are GNLD members, i was invited by a lady we met on facebook, when i got there, all the people i met there apart from invitees, are like slaves, suffering showing all over them.
don't advice your sister to such, there are better opportunities out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2016
deadie:
It is a Ponzi scheme, which is illegal in "normal" countries.

Do you even know what a Ponzi scheme is?
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Raxxye(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Toks2008:

[b]GNLD is a multilevel marketing company that only those who love marketing will love to be part of.

Many of us have advertised and marketed one product or the other and those we told about these products bought them but the company did not give us any reward for promoting their products but the moment you see a company that says"promote our product and we pay you" people will start running away and tagging such company as mlm,how funny?

Furthermore my advice to the undergraduates and graduates alike is to wake up and realize that the 21st century belongs to the marketers.

If you are dreaming to see a job where you will cross your leg in an office and get paid salaries each month then you will have to pray and fast more than ever before.

If you walk into any company of your choice today and tell them you want to be their marketer earning commissions but all you need is a corporate recognition tag and you don't need their salaries and such company rejects you please come back here and call, me a fool.

Marketers are the stronghold of any developing business organizations and if everyone runs away from marketing then how will the company make money to service other expenditures?

A time is coming when companies will no longer employ any other staff asides marketers and when salaries will no longer be fixed but will be based on your input. You wil quote this in a short while from now.[/b]
Oya, clap for yourself!
Story for the gods!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by Patozorinzo: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Just show her all the replies here, am sure after going through everything, she'll know what to do
Re: Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net by preetyb(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
I will advice she tries tasly instead. It is also a networking business but it pays more than GNLD. i Used to be with tasly but I cud not continue because it is not a job for the weak as it requires all ur energy and time to be successful but it is a good business for those that are determined. People from GNLD are mostly in tasly now as tasly seems to provide a better marketing conditions and benefits to its members than GNLD.
U can't loose in this business unless u choose to quit. But as long as u are able to convince others to join and they are able to do likewise then ur success is guaranteed. Nevertheless one can still buy product from the company at a cheaper price to resell at a beneficial price there by making a side gain that will help u take care of ur immediate needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Abax-oosa Professionals / The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / Damco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.