Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN (723 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN by ChristStriker(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please what is the possibility of getting a job in Nigeria with a B.Sc from the National Open University of Nigeria?

If you are out there and have gotten a job with your NOUN first degree please share your story here.

Thank you all.
Re: Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN by ChristStriker(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Lalasticlala, please help me take this to front page, I am yearning for answers. Thank you.
Re: Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN by nogames: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
NOUN is a fedral govenment university, so you have same chance as students from other schools. I myself is a living testimony and i know at least another 2 course mates that are working with telecom companies

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Job With B.sc From NOUN by xpac01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
It all depends on the course. If it's marketable course, you have a good chance.

Even graduates from conventional universities with none marketable courses find it hitchful getting a job.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Improve your Diction / Don’t Miss This Opportunity Because You Will Never See It Again / We Are Recruiting Nationwide And Seeking Service Providers Partners. APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.