Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Experience With The Super Natural - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Super Natural (82478 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Supernatural Is Super-natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
sayyid:
lauf dats very funny sha
e go be film trick 4 his eyes
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what's all these ?how is this romantic? SOMEONE ANSWER ME NOW
im seeing u in an office. a very big one. take ur education serious, rememba a very big position.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
when its next year by dis time remember me, ure a father to a girl

This bastardd, sometime in August last year you claimed to be a hacker who hacked my e-mail and obtained "compromising" chats of myself and lala which you claimed you will make public by 25th dec. That blackasian whorre called cherryice even bought into it and begged you to inform her when you do, till date, there's not been a word from your lying ass. May the old gods congregate to render you useless for peddling falsity against me!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
SINNZ:

This bastardd, sometime in August last year you claimed to be a hacker who hacked my e-mail and obtained "compromising" chats of myself and lala which you claimed you will make public by 25th dec. That blackasian whorre called cherryice even bought into it and begged you to inform her when you do, till date, there's not been a word from your lying ass. May the old gods congregate to render you useless for peddling falsity against me!
lol i did not reveal it becaus lala deactivated and it was she i want to show in particular, mind u it was nt abt u and lala
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by dollyjoy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jesus christ!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
lol i did not reveal it becaus lala deactivated and it was she i want to show in particular, mind u it was nt abt u and lala
STFU you imbecilic dunce! You peddled those lies right after she deactivated. Well I've got splendid news for your lying ass;

www.nairaland.com/strawberrycream

That's lala right there you lying son of a dyslexic ajegunle whorre. May thunder peruse the gutter that shat you and your worthless siblings into this earth! Bastardd!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
Manifestations of a boring life.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
SINNZ:

STFU you imbecilic dunce! You peddled those lies right after she deactivated. Well I've got splendid news for your lying ass;

www.nairaland.com/strawberrycream

That's lala right there you lying son of a dyslexic ajegunle whorre. May thunder peruse the gutter that shat you and your worthless siblings into this earth! Bastardd!
well if she permits me to reveal it then ama do it. and stop crying
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
lezz:
pray hard becaus some people in ur work place are planning so u will loose ur job
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
pray hard becaus some people in ur work place are planning so u will loose ur job
fool, but you claimed I was without a job, just before shame enveloped you to change your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by SINNZ(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
lezz:

Did he just say it wasn't about me??

Here's the thread where that bastardd said he'll expose me

www.nairaland.com/2773683/nairaland-romance-section-slum-book/98#40705594

Scroll a little further and you'll see that chinegro sperm-bank telling the buffoon to mention her on the "grin-day" cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
lezz:
fool, but you claimed I was without a job, just before shame enveloped you to change your moniker.
pray hard dats all i know, i change moniker to mylordship. think
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
SINNZ:

Scroll a little further and you'll see that chinegro sperm-bank telling the buffoon to mention her on the "grin-day" cheesy
it was abt u, what i said is dat it was nt abt u and lala but just abt u
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Greenbullet(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
to be sincere ,what op is saying could be very true I have a friend like him,imagine d things he told me enhhh,cold catch me reach bone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Then i saw dat wisdom excelleth folly as far as light excelleth darkness. I believd ur post b4 bt nw am confused by d way u quote pipu.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
SINNZ:

From softappless to sweetorgasm through softapples, these are changes he keeps morphing into in the hopes of finding any semblance of meaning to his existence.

He opened this very moniker today and it is already being marked by sheer _stupidity and mental morbidity.

The boy cannot be redeemed, not by a thousand T B Joshuas.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Then i saw dat wisdom excelleth folly as far as light excelleth darkness. I believd ur post b4 bt nw am confused by d way u quote pipu.
b careful of bad friends, i rest my case
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
lezz:
From softappless to sweetorgasm through softapples, these are changes he keeps morphing into in the hopes of finding any semblance of meaning to his existence.

He opened this very moniker today and it is already being marked by sheer _stupidity and mental morbidity.

The boy cannot be redeemed, not by a thousand T B Joshuas.
smtin will happen to u in august. bros go and pray to avert it
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
have you ever had a supernatural experience? share your experience.
one i had was one night as about 11pm when i was out with my uncle, actually he took me to a club, on getting there i saw three ladies walking with their heads as in their legs are upwards and their faces were downwards, in fear i told my uncle and on seeingthe ladies he said im just hallucinating, well i know what i saw that day.
my older experience is seeing a machine rider with his head on his hand, gosh up till now i have stopped entering a bike. 'you can share yours. cc lalasticlala
U don dey madt abi? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op u are confused if u are super natural

Me sef na yemoja

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
You are way too stupid to insult angry angry
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:
Op u are confused if u are super natural
Me sef na yemoja
why are u calling me? i thought u drove me away
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
why are u calling me? i thought u drove me away

I only commented wats my own again

See m sad

I av my own pains m carrying within dont add to my tears
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grinch:
U don dey madt abi? angry
a big job is coming ur way next month, thank me later
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by lezz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
smtin will happen to u in august. bros go and pray to avert it
SINNZ, I'm out of here. Neither my moniker or posts will grace this garbage anymore.

I care not to pay attention to the opinion of a mentally wanting, psychologically dysfunctional, bleached out changeling like this OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

I only commented wats my own again

See m sad

I av my own pains m carrying within dont add to my tears
lemme wipe away ur tears ure prooving rude.
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Leriebloom(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Too much of horror movies.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
lezz:
SINNZ, I'm out of here. Neither my moniker or posts will grace this garbage anymore.

I care not to pay attention to the opinion of a mentally wanting, psychologically dysfunctional, bleached out changeling like this OP.

pray hard else august meeting is coming. just pray hard
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by firstking01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
The supernatural i enconter i had was with God almighty...an unforgetable and awesome experience...until then i neva believed God was real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
The supernatural i encontered was God almighty...an unforgetable and awesome experience...until then i neva believe God was real.
care to share
Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
lemme wipe away ur tears ure prooving rude.

cry cry cry cry m really crios u are adding to my tears

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Super Natural by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
mylordship:
b careful of bad friends, i rest my case
i dnt even have friends, T.B. Joshua will make beta use of u than NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.