Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (35092 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
What is dis one saying? undecided
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
no offense pls.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by okpukpu(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:
So, I have this girl I've been dating (I want to believe) since the wee days of October last year. But that's not the problem.
Thing is this girl is boring. You might want to ask why I came to such conclusion but believe me when i say she's boring, this girl is super boring.

We live in the same city (about 1247m according to gmaps) apart and I've not been able to see her because she tells me how the people she stays with which she refers to as close relatives always questions her movement and since we're only dating its not enough for her to take excuses from them to see me.

Okay, I get it you can't see me, this chick doesn't chat with me like she is dating me, she once told me that she doesn't believe in love may be because of her experience with her ex (my assumption). She's not contributing when we're making calls, when i ask her she'll say I've said it all. I keep wondering if all I say is correct or she is not just attached to me enough to have a decent conversation with me or its the naija girls factor and how bad they are in holding conversation or she is just plain naive about everything.

Not seeing her is making me mad at her that most times we end up quarreling on whatsapp to the extent that I've discontinued the use of whatsapp as a mode of conversation.

Please advise me.

Dumping her dey hungry me but i just need a little reasoning from romanceland.

Forgive my typo if any.

You have been dumped already my Man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by sauceEEP(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry so sorry wish i cud contribute bt i got nothing

Me mysef is hurt switched off fone wen i needed him d most cry cry cry cry

All i can say is make it work out talk with her please cry tank u
You keep repeating this over and over again, why not forget whatever he did and move on with your life. You can't continue swimming on the past.

Op you just described my bae. It hurts that you have to initiate a convo and the same time keep the convo going by your inputs. But mine is only lacking on that aspect, so am trying hard to bring her out of her cocoon.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by MissingBudget: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
You're not even sure you're in a relationship... Well, I think she's not feeling you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin u think say na only guys dey get side chick,bros wake up u be SIDE DUDE

Haha!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Op, dump her. You guys don't belong together!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Whobedatte(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
ebonflex:
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The only way a relationship can ever work is when the girl nurtures it more than the guy. Females are naturally nurturing.
Anything apart from that, she's not into you. Dump her and focus on YOU and getting YOURS. The proper women will be attracted to your solar-system like planets to a sun.

Suns don't go chasing planets. They simply get hot wink

Good night.
korect guy. Ur head dey dia
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:
Dump her? Guy you realise the girl was never into you? She dumbed you already cheesy

Actually that's how i dump guys i have no interest in.

Him: helo bae
me: (no reply)
Him: how u whatsup was popping
me: hi
Him: Are you okay dear?
me: sup
Him: Yea can we hang out like somewhere cool
me: good nte.

Speechless, r u MJ sister?
juz speechless.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by yunglivochi(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
grin oga boss @op
package ur blongings nd free d gal

#SHE AINT IN LUV

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by kirchofff(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:
Dump her? Guy you realise the girl was never into you? She dumbed you already cheesy

Actually that's how i dump guys i have no interest in.

Him: helo bae
me: (no reply)
Him: how u whatsup was popping
me: hi
Him: Are you okay dear?
me: sup
Him: Yea can we hang out like somewhere cool
me: good nte.

and who's buying dat?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by ollyboy009(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Awaiting NYSC? I pray you don't get posted to School.
Maybe she has problem understanding your gbagaun on phone, hence the reason for not picking...................just saying
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Mekzmoney(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
1st bf? U had 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th....... BF I guess? grin Easy ooh...
Ebiz12:
She no even like you sef!!!!!

And you forgot to mention what attracted you to her in the first place. BTW if she really likes you and is just plain naive you can help her.

Once upon a time I was naive and boring,now even though I'm not the "going out" type I can talk! Thanks to my first boyfriend wink
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by schumastic(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Just like that?

i thought i was the only one who saw the marriage thing he said....guys and their marriage format this days with the aim of getting into her pants..at the end he will say he does not know her to well and as such, he can't marry her.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Realwvn(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
I really dont comment on threads but I felt obliged to share a word with you before you make any rash decision from the comments above and possibly below

From what I read, you just started seeing this girl and you want to kick off immediately, I dont know your reason for that but you dont force love, you need to let it happen naturally

You don't even know if she is shy to talk you as you are just in the primary stages of your relationship or she really doesn't know how to spell

If she has decided to date you then you should not take it for granted, I recommend you wait or double date if you are Hot, cos I read Hot too in your thread

Thank you

Dont forget to visit my site http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by abebi83(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
If you really love her continue to endure coz she might be your future wife
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by ylaa(f): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
deal with her as she deals with you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by HENSEXIE(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op did U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz meet on social media?
Y dnt U̶̲̥̅̊ try visitin her since she's bin makin xcuses?jst my tot though

guente02:
So, I have this girl I've been dating (I want to believe) since the wee days of October last year. But that's not the problem.
Thing is this girl is boring. You might want to ask why I came to such conclusion but believe me when i say she's boring, this girl is super boring.

We live in the same city (about 1247m according to gmaps) apart and I've not been able to see her because she tells me how the people she stays with which she refers to as close relatives always questions her movement and since we're only dating its not enough for her to take excuses from them to see me.

Okay, I get it you can't see me, this chick doesn't chat with me like she is dating me, she once told me that she doesn't believe in love may be because of her experience with her ex (my assumption). She's not contributing when we're making calls, when i ask her she'll say I've said it all. I keep wondering if all I say is correct or she is not just attached to me enough to have a decent conversation with me or its the naija girls factor and how bad they are in holding conversation or she is just plain naive about everything.

Not seeing her is making me mad at her that most times we end up quarreling on whatsapp to the extent that I've discontinued the use of whatsapp as a mode of conversation.

Please advise me.

Dumping her dey hungry me but i just need a little reasoning from romanceland.

Forgive my typo if any.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Realwvn(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Smh
evegran:
Op, dump her. You guys don't belong together!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by princess100(f): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
She said her guardians monitor her movements and yet she don't also communicate tru fon calls or chats, my dear d truth is she is not into u. Am a woman so am talkin frm wat most women do, u avoid his cal, dnt cal or chat or even send msg so dat he gets fed up. Move on, any man or woman who cares will alwaz look for a way to reach his or her partner. Let her be, if she cares she wil reach eida tex or chats without visitin often.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by izzykingsley(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
In Terry g's voice free her.....ogbeni op this gal don't like U. U don't even need a Magnifier to see this. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Your life is in slo mo....
Leave her.
Some ladies are destined to be boring. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by andrew2286(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=Asapcymg post=41951837]I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Dcaliphate(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
this shit is common with small girls who don't like the brother that much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by phillipay: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yup its like that with me too....u know i am really in love in love with this girl bt she doesn't show that much love...all u need is perseverance...thats all that matters to all this dem girls
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Edipee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'd say she's either an introvert or she's not into you. But who understands the ways of a woman? Best of luck bro.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by spartoo: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Henry22:
@OP mhen thats the issue with my gurl too, am just confused about the whole thing.....but i dont want to break up with her i will just ignor her for a while.

ignore a lady/girl ar ur own peril. she'll only find som1 who is interested at her boredom. and trust me they are out there
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Okies27(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
. Na wa 4 u o. Your typos no even dey help matter.... Where are you from?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
Read the Fvckin' handwriting on the wall

Chick aint in love with you... Or is just being childish
like it matters which ever it is, pull the damn plug already undecided
I guess this is the final Judgement... Epic Response Brova...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by azeecoboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
i have almost similar experience with yours OP,her dad dey monitor d geh like no man's bussiness(a biq geh for dah matter),and its not asif her dad be saint.maybe aw just say its d fear of the unknown they worry him,attimes when i call my gf,its either she cut the call or ignore it,i usually get angry and dissapointed when this happen,anytime i have the opportunity to be in contact with her,she explain its her dad who keeps monitorinq her
i almsot quit the relatipnship widd her cuzz its annoyinq,i cannor visit her,she hardly come online
buh when her dad went on a trip,kai..i dae enjoy my gal to the fullest,she calls me often,we get naughty,do all sorts tins sha,that was when i know she really loves me
buh whotam sayinq in koko ez dah IT MAY NOT REALLY BE THE gals fault,just have some patience,all woud turn out well OP
HOPE this help?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by fynex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry so sorry wish i cud contribute bt i got nothing

Me mysef is hurt switched off fone wen i needed him d most cry cry cry cry

All i can say is make it work out talk with her please cry tank u
what's hurting you maybe I can help!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by oluwazino(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't need to read the rest jst dump her simply

You thank me later grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by hotnsexy4christ(f): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I hope is your phone that made all these typo , if not en ur enlish nah die. Anyway your love is love at first sight give her some time do not rush things, when I was in school, I hate guys visiting my room without first calling to inform me. So stop disturbing her around, give her breathing space jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.