Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

That "Baby Factory" Insult. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That "Baby Factory" Insult. (592 Views)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Imo Baby Factory: Cops Parade Pregnant Trafficker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That "Baby Factory" Insult. by chiefobdk(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
That "baby factory" Insult.

If one scrolls down to my post on "If all Nigerians used their heads" where I used pure logos to show that Soludo's claim of GEJ stealing 30 trillion was impossible as our budget for 5 years was not up to 30 trillion, as usual, a Northerner came on and put this picture and said "Baby factory. this is all Igbos are good at." Of course he assumes I am Igbo and also since if he and his people were to do their usual massacres in the North, I will be classified as Igbo, let me respond to him as no different from an Igbo (though Urhobo and proudly so)

When your only argument against me is a perceived wrong by my people... baby factory, totally ignoring the salience or otherwise of my post, you amuse me. And if it is "baby factory" that you consider my people's greatest disgrace, then I am the proudest person on earth.

Speaking of the earth, both your Allah and my Jehovah said to Adam and Adamu "go and multiply." So forgive me if I do not see having children as a wrong. What I am sure you see as a wrong is commercialization of it. However, is it just my people that commercializes childbirth? In the US where your religious leaders pray to have visas to, on radio is announced "be a surrogate mother" and ten thousand dollars is offered for every egg that is fertilized successfully. Girls who go on to offer their body as womb to another's child or egg is given even more money... as much as 20 thousand dollars. This is the practice of countries where your fellow Muslims are begging to allow them in as refugees.

You see, we value children. Go across Igboland and Urhoboland and Ikwerre land, Itsekiri land, Our children are in school. We do not eat till our children eat. When thus God fails to give our wives children, WE DO ALL THAT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE A BABY IN HER ARMS including "baby factory".

Your people in the North with all your babies, we see how you treat them. Are they not beggars in the street? Even Almajiri schools built you by Goodluck Jonathan are empty. All you do is take Burantashi, have sex with 9 year old... make that times 4, and when all four make babies, you send the babies out to beg or walk with cows and sleep outside.

Sleep outside, not my people. We value our children however we get them. What we do is illegal only because it is not organized. This same practice is done in civilized countries where women with good genes and fertile eggs and good uteri/uteruses help their fellow women to experience the joy of motherhood... even if it comes with compensation

Speaking on joys of motherhood and adoption and surrogate motherhood and all such matters, I use this medium to ask state governors in the south and Middl-belt, areas of modern up-to-date thinking, to immediately look at their adoption and surrogate laws and bring it up global standards. It should be quick and as secretive as will ensure confidentiality as well as monitoring to avoid abuse and ill-treatment of adopted kids. Furthermore, enabling laws that will guide sperm donation, egg donation, surrogate motherhood etc etc should be made and so these police raids and illegal "baby factory" can be a thing of the past. Hiding away teenagers to give birth happens only because it is illegal so to do. Let us make it legal so good hospitals can offer such services. This will also put a seal on the mouth of some stupid Northerners who do not know the value of children.

ena ofugara.
Facebook

5 Likes

Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by Daywalker1: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Guy, pls next time, try and summarise your write up. Thanks
Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2016
U don't reply by insulting others.
Your arguments should have highlighted the positives e.g, unwanted babies not getting dumped in refuse bins etc ..and not the path u chose.
Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 14, 2016
nice post OP
the zoo has no laws let alone upgrading them
forget the insult @OP
let them enjoy their stupidity
Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by Saurab: 3:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Is this an attempt to justify baby factory? Come, are they employing?

1 Like

Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by ticker(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2016
what do they mean by "baby factory" sef?
Re: That "Baby Factory" Insult. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Establishes New Division In Borno / Students Eat Elrufai’s Free Food On The Floor ‘like Almajiris (photos) / Shock: Baba Buhari Threatens Devil With Shoot At Site Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.