Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira (6397 Views)

Dollar Crashes Greatly Against Naira, Now N182 To 1dollar / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Make Money With Your Phone Sign Up And Get 1dollar Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2016
If you need dollars at 220 naira exchange rate per $, contact me with 07086389671, please i do only face to face transaction only because I do not trust anyone. Thanks

pLEASE Iwas told One ABAYOMI OLOWASEUN ON facebook is using my payoneer screenshot to scam people on facEbook TO SCAM THE PUBLIC PLEASE LET THE PUBLIC BE AWARE OF THIS.

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by ITbomb(m): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2016
emmanuelex1:
If you need dollars at 200 naira exchange rate per $, contact me with 07086389671
Send me my commission
https://www.nairaland.com/2863513/payoneer-funds-sale-1dollar-220naira#41952874
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by decode55(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2016
OP, 200? Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by suyamasta(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2016
scammish op

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Be very careful of buying from this seller.

This number is a scam. It looks exactly like a number who messaged me some few days back soliciting for donations for his brother who he told me was in Your Hospital and need help.

He bugged me severally with messages and calls and I transferred N10,000 to him. Only for me to fund out some hours later that the account belongs to One scammer called Emmanuel Aritsewafe well know on nairaland.

I am 98% sure this is the Number.

Ask this guy to post his account details and lets see. I am so sure of this.

Cc: yemi2plus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
You don't need to label me a scammer to sell your own payoneer funds, I only do face to face transaction for the information this liar trying to spoil my image to sell his own fund. Please check the person calling me a scammer, you will see he sells payoneer funds too.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
For those calling me scammer, I do only face to face transaction, if you want my payoneer funds at 220naira per $, please contact me I do face to face transaction only. For those calling me a scammer please I am sorry for trying to spoil your business because I am selling at $220 per dollar
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by lloydtruth: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

This number is a scam. It looks exactly like a number who messaged me some few days back soliciting for donations for his brother who he told me was in Your Hospital and need help.

He bugged me severally with messages and calls and I transferred N10,000 to him. Only for me to fund out some hours later that the account belongs to One scammer called Emmanuel Aritsewafe well know on nairaland.

But even your statement looks dubious, you are not sure of the number that called you again? and you can't check your call logs to confirm the number, before tagging the OP scam? and you are father christmass that you just sent out #10,000 to someone you don't know? By the way i just checked your profile and discovered you are also selling $, are you trying to pull another person down just to promote yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Singapore1(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

now when you stopped helping people will talk trash undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by tugrow(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2016
lloydtruth:
But even your statement looks dubious, you are not sure of the number that called you again? and you can't check your call logs to confirm the number, before tagging the OP scam? and you are father christmass that you just sent out #10,000 to someone you don't know? By the way i just checked your profile and discovered you are also selling $, are you trying to pull another person down just to promote yourself?
ymodulus, does not have fund now, the is saying the truth, why do the op create NL account in 2013 with 2 topics and 5 post . If you are real, used a trusted NL as a middle man,

2 Likes

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2016
lloydtruth:

Bro I know what am saying. He sent me a nairaland link.

I only read the story and saw pictures. I didn't even read a comment below. And I assumed it was okay.

I called him and make the transfer.

Bro I don't believe in storing people I help details.

I am atheist if I help one I do it. I expect nothing in return. Am coming please I will upload a screenshot of the transaction. I did an e transfer. I have to search my records. Am so so so sure
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2016
lloydtruth:

Sir I don't sell to nairalanders.

I have my own clients independent of nairalanders, I did that sale then because it was a Dom Dollars.

I deal strictly China -Nigeria. So I had to sell that of in the U.S. I have nothing against poster
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Pidggin(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
When I saw 220 my alert mode went up, OP you no like money ni? Find something doing and refrain from this.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
I wonder what someone I do not know call me a scammer, I do only face to face transaction with my payoneer funds because I do not trust any one and please do not trust me.Face to face transaction is simply the solution. i HAVE ATTACHED A SCREEN SHOT OF MY CURRENT FUNDS
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Pidggin:
When I saw 220 my alert mode went up, OP you no like money ni? Find something doing and refrain from this.
please is there any way I can sell my payoneer funds and get my full cash, i must not sell to you. PLEASE KINDLY TEACH ME HPW TO CONVERT MY MONEY AND GET THE FULL CASH BECAUSE NIGERIAN BANKS CHARGE ME $186 PER DOLLAR FOR WITHDRAWAL

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Singapore1:
now when you stopped helping people will talk trash undecided
I DO FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION ONLY FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WONDER YOU STAND TO GAIN BY TARNISHING MY IMAGE

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by acemanager: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
emmanuelex1:
I DO FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION ONLY FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WONDER YOU STAND TO GAIN BY TARNISHING MY IMAGE

Is it not weird you'll just pop out of the blues after 3 years to create two topics that you sell Payoneer funds at that sort of rate? Atleast i know ymodulus as far back as 2013 when i was still learning importation. Will he wake up one morning to tarnish the image he has built before and after then just because you are a competitor in an ocean of competition

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
suyamasta:
scammish op
I do only face to face transaction

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
lloydtruth:

Sir for your information, I have never sold payooneer funds. And don't do such.

The onle e platform currency I sold times back is PayPal. Of which I don't sell such again.

Also my mode of business is different from his, he deals with online account , PayPal payoneer and likes.

I do account to account.

Am coming I am going through my bank statement online as we speak I am looking for the statement. And will post it.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by modath(f): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

I have my own clients independent of nairalanders, I did that sale then because it was a Dom Dollars.

I deal strictly China -Nigeria. So I had to sell that of in the U.S. I have nothing against poster

Hello.... You didn't respond to me? Kindly check my profile. ..thx.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Singapore1(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
emmanuelex1:
am not reffering to you brother, i was talking abt the 10k guy

peace
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Singapore1:
am not reffering to you brother, i was talking abt the 10k guy

peace
Alright. Thanks
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Sir for your information, I have never sold payooneer funds. And don't do such.

The onle e platform currency I sold times back is PayPal. Of which I don't sell such again.

Also my mode of business is different from his, he deals with online account , PayPal payoneer and likes.

I do account to account.

Am coming I am going through my bank statement online as we speak I am looking for the statement. And will post it.

You really don't have to. Allow whoever will be foolish learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by lloydtruth: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

i understand you're trying to protect nairalanders from all the scammers here on nairaland, however it will still not be fair to spoil business for someone who might be genuine (am not saying he is). I just saw the screenshot of his account and he said his mode of transaction is face2face. I'll still suggest you check the number that called/messaged you before condemning the OP.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
I am not a scammer, please enough of this insults, please I do only face to face transaction because I have issues with trust. Ymodulus please stop tarnishing my image. A friend told me I could sell my payoneer funds via Nairaland that is why I created the topic. If you want my payoneer fund, then we must see face to face for the transaction or any trusted platform provided. Please I am here for business and not for insults.see screen shot for my funds in the payoneer account.Thanks

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by Ymodulus: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
lloydtruth:
i understand you're trying to protect nairalanders from all the scammers here on nairaland, however it will still not be fair to spoil business for someone who might be genuine (am not saying he is). I just saw the screenshot of his account and he said his mode of transaction is face2face. I'll still suggest you check the number that called/messaged you before condemning the OP.

Okay sir, base on this face to face transaction, i apologies to emmanuelex if i have wrong you i apologies base on that grounds alone. However if transaction will not carried out through any other means, i reserve my apologies.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by capspeter: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op, now you see the disadvantage of selling at a very reduced price, psychologically, people question the genuineness and originality of low priced commodities; imagine how people react to Chinese products.
Even if your new and you want to attract customers by dropping price, let the difference in margin not be this much, else you end up losing customers you would have gained.
Peace
Happy selling

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please I do not want to withdraw via Nigerian banks because there conversion rate is poor, please can anyone teach me how I can convert my fund in payoneer to naira at a very good rate, for me $220 per $1 is not bad bad considering withdrawing via Nigeria bank atm
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by stagger: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
The issue here is this: Payoneer is a foreign card and banks in Nigeria settle at official rate or slightly less. So at N220 to $1, the OP will still make a profit. My issue with him is how does he transfer the Payoneer funds and to where is he transferring the funds? Because I know he can only transfer it to another Payoneer user.

The OP's business model is not much different from what Ymodulus talked about in his former thread: secure dollars at a cheaper rate and sell with a N40 or N50 mark-up. It is just that the mechanism is different. Ymodulus knows that people in Nigeria receive money from Western Union and transfers at official rate, so he perhaps offers to pay the clients of the US company he is representing at a mark-up from official rate, then charges his Nigeria to China clients at a much higher rate, then gets the US company to do the transfer. At the end, Ymodulus makes a profit from the difference in the price he has paid the clients of the US transfer company, and the mark-up he charges his Nigeria to China clients. Now because he offers the Nigeria to China clients a price cheaper than they will ever get from the BDC or mallams, they are happy to patronize him.

I see no difference between what Ymodulus is doing and what the OP is doing. Ymodulus was very wrong to start de-marketing the guy without showing us any proof of his accusation. Until he brings proof, I consider his actions as de-marketing. I have been doing business in hard currency for sometime and I understand how all these things work.

4 Likes

Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ymodulus:

Okay sir, base on this face to face transaction, i apologies to emmanuelex if i have wrong you i apologies base on that grounds alone. However if transaction will not carried out through any other means, i reserve my apologies.
Thanks for tarnishing my image without proper investigation @Ymodulus
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op are you on whatsapp. Let start with small $.
Re: Payoneer Funds For Sale ($) 1dollar At 220naira by emmanuelex1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Op are you on whatsapp. Let start with small $.
First, do you have a payoneer account?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria To Buy ₦61 Billion Shares From Minority Shareholders / Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE / How To Start VTU Business ( Data, Airtime , Electric Bills , POS E.t.c)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.